REALLY picky players

vickahh

Like I said it's a [Censored] game, quit being so a n a l about it. Not everyone has the same idea of how to play as you, so get over it, get over yourself (ves).

If you have issues playing with other people go get a Dammed PS4 or XBOX 1 or kindly have a cup of S.T.F.U.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

b7b2d083953c18ed854b64a31d72e06ad536ecaf

I m a level 45 with a weapon pre-dokumo. I got to your high level dungeon because I spent 10 silver to buy a dokumo weapon in the marketplace, so now here I am.

The dungeons should have an HP requirement not weapon. Ive run both purple dungeons, and quite frankly I have it when 1-2 of my team mates just die in every single boss fight... IN THE FIRST AOE attack, because they are "pro" who rolls with 20k hp... 

Oh and the lion dude in bloodshade harbor, best place to notice that 2/6  in your party are roling with profane... Yep, the strongest boss in whole game at the moment, that needs to be grinded constantly with the grinders. Yep.

Sliming around aint gonna work for later content, im pretty sure. If the next dungeons gonna be harder than bloodshade, I doubt rolling with profane and 20k hp is gonna save you.

I myself met a player who is 45 hm1 when I was doing poh 6men, who was using a regular blue dokumo weapon instead of his hongmoon leveled weapon. His SS wasn't really updated as well and he kept dying. Everyone was being ok with it and at the end of the run we SUGGEST him to use the newly acquired Poh SS and use the upgraded hongmoon weapon.

His reply? "I'm fine guys, I like what I am doing"
Well it's his choice what can we say. But trust me he will soon be whining when he attempts harder dungeons and get insults thrown on his stubborn attitude. 

9 minutes ago, lmaogg said:

I myself met a player who is 45 hm1 when I was doing poh 6men, who was using a regular blue dokumo weapon instead of his hongmoon leveled weapon. His SS wasn't really updated as well and he kept dying. Everyone was being ok with it and at the end of the run we SUGGEST him to use the newly acquired Poh SS and use the upgraded hongmoon weapon.

His reply? "I'm fine guys, I like what I am doing"
Well it's his choice what can we say. But trust me he will soon be whining when he attempts harder dungeons and get insults thrown on his stubborn attitude. 

The party leader should check everyone's equipment before people rush off to kill. Nip the problem in the bud, bu too many are In a dang hurry. The dungeon isn't going anywhere and if it's a times one tell people NOT to enter till their gear is checked.

This topic has completely strayed from its point to begin with. Just be POLITE to other players and maybe they'll be polite too, yeah you get know it all's they're easy to spot and easy to ignore (BLOCK).

Just now, Equilibria said:

You should rather push then your other stats like Accuracy and HP.

If you don't get hit you don't need high HP piercing and accuracy yes evasion/def or block depending on class too but HP isn't really that vital unless you plan on getting hit a lot. 35k+ is more then enough to get by with 1 or 2 mistakes. 

9 minutes ago, Ayane69 said:

The party leader should check everyone's equipment before people rush off to kill. Nip the problem in the bud, bu too many are In a dang hurry. The dungeon isn't going anywhere and if it's a times one tell people NOT to enter till their gear is checked.

It's Poh 6men, we know we can carry that guy anyway. Besides if he is actually a good player, he would know how his kfm works and block/iframe. BnS is a moderately skill base game after all. But sadly.. nope. 

My point is some people out there always think that "It's just a game, I will just do what I like since I don't take it seriously". But that's not how the world works, it doesn't revolve around that person. Getting insulted for not meeting requirement is a little harsh, but getting kick for not meeting requirements always lead to these people whining and crying about how the community is toxic. Which doesn't even make sense.

From what the OP said, the other guys didn't really sound rude actually. They are just stating facts that OP doesn't meet the requirements for a decent run.

8 minutes ago, Equilibria said:

You should rather push then your other stats like Accuracy and HP.

This is exactly what I am talking about. You people have no idea what you are doing.

Accuracy is USELESS in this content. The only things you can miss are Blackwyrm, Vermillion and Saphire Terror occasionally. The only time accuracy should even be considered is in the level 50 Snow Prison Palace against the last boss.

HP should not be geared for unless you are in PvP.

All soul shields should be geared and upgraded for crit so every time you hit, you heal yourself because hopefully you are smart and have a healing Amethyst gem equipped.

This is key for 4 man content as healing is limited and you can't get hearts from Dragons Blood.

I think it's just a game, HOWEVER I do 6 party dungeons that the real LVL is not 20+ lvls higher than mine. Br Narrows I've seen lvl 17s that make it thru no prob, while the higher lvl players just leech.  If some idiot face tanks a BOSS, even if the character is high lvl, and dies that's on the player, yes it hurts the party in the long run. This isn't a "Private invite only game" you're gonna have to deal with all kinds of people, just like IRL. If you get bent out of shape by someone who doesn't understand basic tactics or equipment then pick up the phone book and get yourself professional Psychiatric help. Is the community Toxic?? Hell yes, all I ever see in Faction/Region are salty comments ripping into anyone who asks for some simple help.  If you don't think people have the equipment to do a dungeon then how about making a Web site telling the base equipment/skills required instead of biting peoples head off, quit whining and  DO something constructive about not hurl insults from the sideline.

General problem at BSH:

Bosses have to be killed within certain timeframe or else they enrage... Generally people don't actually read about a dungeon and it's encounters and mechanics so they die a lot (especially BSH). One player less in party means less DPS means less chance to kill a boss in time and often leads to party wipe (now imagine you lack the DPS at the last boss... very frustrating). Same goes for weapon: although True Profane is certainly enough for said dungeon, Siren is far better (especially after lvl 6) so I can understand that people ask for certain equipment. 

But there is no excuse to be rude about it and there you are absolutely right... A lot of players I've met we're very rude (not to me but certainly to other players who play the dungeon for the first time).

There are two real problems here.

1) The requirements to enter the hardest dungeons are level and weapon. You can just buy the dokumo weapon off the marketplace as soon as you hit level 45 and go. The requirements should be based on stats.

2) As soon as some players reach level 45... they're like "What should I do now? Oh yeah! There are those new dungeons I can do. That should be fun." The problem is that they aren't aware that they need to focus on upgrading first. Then they die a lot and/or get cursed at for being weak.

If it's not clear btw, I'm talking about this from experience. I tried Bloodshade Harbor twice the day I made it to level 45. The first group was nice and tolerated me until another player joined halfway. That person was just a jerk. So I left but I still didn't catch on. So I decided to go again. I didn't even get started the second time. Half the group started cursing at me to upgrade my stuff. People online can be so delightful.

It's sort of reassuring to me that I'm not the only one that's had this problem. And now I'm focused on upgrading... which is taking a while.

15 minutes ago, XuXiaoXian said:

i got a party today,was using mushin tower set and got 40k hp.

we was waiting in the entrance~ i switch back to infernal set with 16k hp to see if there any 1 really pick trouble with me.

and yes~ and hes rude.

h0nQJdo.png

2nd hardest dungeon? BSH4?

More like Junghado at F7 - challenge, the rest is *cricket* easy.

I don't care what my team's wearing in BSH 6-man. 6-man is so easy my team can be full infernal, die all the time and we'll still be fine. I can easily carry it.

In BSH 4-man if someone's weapon is infernal I'm out. Or if 2 of my party members die at Thrasher before first roar. I never complain at people for their gear, I just leave. But only after I see that my team is clearly unable to complete the dungeon within a reasonable time.

they other day i i qued up for BSH 4man with  a maxed profane wep this guy told me to leave cuz of my gear. now im no fool to pass up a chance for the twins wigs or blind fold to drop so i said no. the guy upset with me said ima go take a shower its like 20mins you better be gone by the time i get back long story short he refused to get more party member in till i left so i out waited him for 3 hours i refused to leave. after wards he caved in gave me lead i got some help did the twins and went on my way. GG

well one thing that you do have to understand, it is a very big leap from first to second boss. If i remember correctly, first boss has around 1.5 mil while 2nd boss has around 5 mil. That's a big difference, so some people do look for that gear for assurance that the 2nd can be passed. if the 2nd boss goes into rage mode, not everyone knows what to do.  you need at least 2 people to kill it as it's in rage or the one person alone won't be able to kill it over the regen. i been in parties where i had to restart because 2nd boss couldn't be done because of gear. I'm not saying that i don't trust your skills as a player, it's doubting the gear. If you see someone with below 30k HP in nightshade, there's a problem. Just remember to pull your weight.

Archived