Oryosha

Solo Bloodshade Harbor 4-man

Recommended Posts

Oryosha   

 

 

Solo'd BSH 4-man a day or two ago and decided to upload it. Fourth boss was a bit of a mess but whatever. Feel free to dislike it with another scummoner op comment, I've only gotten that one about 10 times so far ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oryosha   

So cat tanks while you spam skills. GG very hard. Delete class now :D

 

Beat me harder daddy :^)

Edited by Oryosha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dlacik   
35 minutes ago, MadnessCaffe said:

So cat tanks while you spam skills. GG very hard. Delete class now :D

Well there is a reason for summoner being marked as easiest class. :D

 

BTW I like how there is a video of someone soloing BSH while in another thread ppl cry about enrage timers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hwannn   

Can i know what equip were you using ? 
(im not a summoner, but im just curious)

Thank you in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you did a good run but honestly the summoner class is BS(the damage is like forcemaster one,the heals,and the cat tanks with 90% dmg reduction gg..) YOU SHOULD NOT GIVE THE CLASS THAT HAS A PET AND HEAL SOO MUCH DAMAGE ITS ABSURD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oryosha   
41 minutes ago, Hwannn said:

Can i know what equip were you using ? 
(im not a summoner, but im just curious)

Thank you in advance

bxsYDTT.png

10 minutes ago, Intersolar said:

you did a good run but honestly the summoner class is BS(the damage is like forcemaster one,the heals,and the cat tanks with 90% dmg reduction gg..) YOU SHOULD NOT GIVE THE CLASS THAT HAS A PET AND HEAL SOO MUCH DAMAGE ITS ABSURD.

FMs deal way more damage than I do. Like, a lot more. I'm really geared

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Oryosha said:

 

FMs deal way more damage than I do. Like, a lot more. I'm really geared

 

Do they also get free 5sec Sunflower spam for 8k each? Do they also ignore all stacks and just spam one button and Taunt? Do they also ignore all aggro and leisurely spam one skill because their cat tanks everything? What? They can't? They can't constantly dish out those huge numbers while you can? What were you saying about DPS again? FMs can have higher dps only when someone has aggro all the time and they can just stack Burn/Blazing Palm or Ice Rain/ Cold Snap for 5-8k each once every 45 seconds. Too bad DPS means damage per second. Damage that FM can't keep up without dodging, using escapes, freezing etc. No FM will ever solo BSH that easily. If and when they do, they'll have much better gear and they'll do it MUCH slower. More time, same damage done=less Damage PER SECOND.

Edited by Nebuchadnezzar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oryosha   
3 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzar said:

 

Do they also get free 5sec Sunflower spam for 8k each? Do they also ignore all stacks and just spam one button and Taunt? Do they also ignore all aggro and leisurely spam one skill because their cat tanks everything? What? They can't? They can't constantly dish out those huge numbers while you can? What were you saying about DPS again? FMs can have higher dps only when someone has aggro all the time and they can just stack Burn/Blazing Palm or Ice Rain/ Cold Snap for 5-8k each once every 45 seconds. Too bad DPS means damage per second. Damage that FM can't keep up without dodging, using escapes, freezing etc. No FM will ever solo BSH that easily. If and when they do, they'll have much better gear and they'll do it MUCH slower. More time, same damage done=less Damage PER SECOND.

Yo I get that you're bronze but you can cast your spells while moving in this game. Dodging doesn't have to impact your DPS if you play properly. Granted yes, you lose DPS if you run around not shooting spells, but so do summoners. You can watch the video again and notice that I'm repeatedly dodging multiple things and still attacking the entire time. Jeffery also didn't tank everything, but I guess you're welcome to think that. I'll give you a hint though, 12s CD with 8s buff |= 100% uptime. The bosses also don't hit only their main target so there's that as well. And they still do higher DPS than me when I'm saturated. I don't know if you've played with an FM as geared as me, but they *cricket*ing steamroll shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hwannn   

Since im a FM i want to clarify something, actually it is not true about the burn/plazing palm every 45 sec .... the inferno is not the only thing who stack burn effect on the enemy there is also short fuse and impact spec on the burning effect also with a point on flame soul you can recover 3 sec on shortfuse and meteor shower every dragonblaze ... im not well geared since i dont know how to make a lot of money but at least guys read your skills

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hwannn said:

Since im a FM i want to clarify something, actually it is not true about the burn/plazing palm every 45 sec .... the inferno is not the only thing who stack burn effect on the enemy there is also short fuse and impact spec on the burning effect also with a point on flame soul you can recover 3 sec on shortfuse and meteor shower every dragonblaze ... im not well geared since i dont know how to make a lot of money but at least guys read your skills

 

"45 sec" referred to Cold Snap and Ice Rain, learn to read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Oryosha said:

Yo I get that you're bronze but you can cast your spells while moving in this game. Dodging doesn't have to impact your DPS if you play properly. Granted yes, you lose DPS if you run around not shooting spells, but so do summoners. You can watch the video again and notice that I'm repeatedly dodging multiple things and still attacking the entire time. Jeffery also didn't tank everything, but I guess you're welcome to think that. I'll give you a hint though, 12s CD with 8s buff |= 100% uptime. The bosses also don't hit only their main target so there's that as well. And they still do higher DPS than me when I'm saturated. I don't know if you've played with an FM as geared as me, but they *cricket*ing steamroll shit.

 Nah, not bronze, what does it matter in PvE though? Dodging DOES impact your DPS simply because ygou can't ATTACK while DODGING. You stand in one place and spam free Sunflower. You really refer to your cat by name? Wow, that's sad. What? 12 sec CD with 8s uptime? So cat can't do anything during those 4 seconds? Cat can't CC? Cat can't sit on his face in those 4 seconds? You can just dodge ONCE to waste those 4 seconds and proceed with faceroll. What is the cooldown on backstep and cat grab again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oryosha   
5 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzar said:

 Nah, not bronze, what does it matter in PvE though? Dodging DOES impact your DPS simply because ygou can't ATTACK while DODGING. You stand in one place and spam free Sunflower. You really refer to your cat by name? Wow, that's sad. What? 12 sec CD with 8s uptime? So cat can't do anything during those 4 seconds? Cat can't CC? Cat can't sit on his face in those 4 seconds? You can just dodge ONCE to waste those 4 seconds and proceed with faceroll. What is the cooldown on backstep and cat grab again?

If by dodging you mean using your Evade ability and your other movement spells, yes you cannot cast while casting. Dodging attacks by simply moving though allows full uptime. I also can't cast offensively while using my utility spells either. Jeffery is welcome to sit on anyone given my 18s CC are off CD and the boss isn't immune. Backstep is a 12s cooldown and  pin is 18s, as is the CC required to trigger it. 

Edited by Oryosha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Oryosha said:

If by dodging you mean using your Evade ability and your other movement spells, yes you cannot cast while casting. Dodging attacks by simply moving though allows full uptime. I also can't cast offensively while using my utility spells either. Jeffery is welcome to sit on anyone given my 18s CC are off CD and the boss isn't immune. Backstep is a 12s cooldown and  pin is 18s, as it the CC required to trigger it. 

 

You can't dodge everything by walking lol. You avoid Jung's Pentaslash by walking? Oh sorry, you don't even know what it is, it all is eaten by cat anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hwannn   
Just now, Nebuchadnezzar said:

 

"45 sec" referred to Cold Snap and Ice Rain, learn to read.


ok that's different, my bad, still if you use frost build for those bosses i dont think it is a good idea ice rain relies too mutch on cold snap and you cant even make use of the freeze status in the end it is pointless 

Also dude chill there is really nothing to be angry at 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oryosha   
Just now, Nebuchadnezzar said:

 

You can't dodge everything by walking lol. You avoid Jung's Pentaslash by walking? Oh sorry, you don't even know what it is, it all is eaten by cat anyway.

That's off topic, but alright. And you do see me avoid most of the attacks by proper positioning. I avoid his pentaslash though by CCing him during his animation or by countering it at the right time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, it's a different topic. I also flame a guy saying you can't solo Brightstone with Scummoner and I linked your run. It's in a topic about Junghado :D

 

That's the thing. Other classes require sooooo much more than positioning. You just go into corner to avoid all AoEs except for one (at Hae Mujin) and spam sunflower. It doesn't require skill or cooldown management or maintaining stacks or anything. I'd feel bad recording such faceroll. You knew it was coming and you KNOW it's faceroll that doesn't require skill. That's why you put nice little disclaimer "let the hate begin". Nice gear though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oryosha   
3 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzar said:

Oh, it's a different topic. I also flame a guy saying you can't solo Brightstone with Scummoner and I linked your run. It's in a topic about Junghado :D

 

That's the thing. Other classes require sooooo much more than positioning. You just go into corner to avoid all AoEs except for one (at Hae Mujin) and spam sunflower. It doesn't require skill or cooldown management or maintaining stacks or anything. I'd feel bad recording such faceroll. You knew it was coming and you KNOW it's faceroll that doesn't require skill. That's why you put nice little disclaimer "let the hate begin". Nice gear though.

You're welcome to roll a summoner and show me how easy this is. I haven't seen anyone else solo this yet, for many reasons I'm sure. Yeah, sub 35% Mujin is pretty damn easy, when  he just spams an easily avoidable AOE that doesn't like corners. If you don't think I managed anything in the run but pushing RMB and Q you're delusional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oryosha congrats for this solo run  its nice to see people trying your best to find ways to surpass new challenges. Please don´t care about the complain of the others players its give me shame to see coments like i see in this topic.  First every class was your pros and yours problems ... if summoner is taged as easy or hard this don´t care, is the player skill who show what we can acomplish or not. Some guys say "is easy its just  sun flower and bla bla bla"  or "my class need to do it or that is not easy" , well everyone selected the class for own will in the beginning knowing if will be easy or hard. Some classes can have a limitation  in one aspect but if you want to make something hard you will have try a lot and sometimes wait for a better opportunity but you can, hardest things is cool but you can keep the mood until you finally acomplish ? The majority of players sadly no.

Second and last , equips . A lot of guys complain about survive in game but dont have achieve the top equipment yet...of course you will have hard time trying to make something for yourself , PVE dungeons have bosses and enemies far more powerfull than you , you need the best to fight against the best . You can make something like this with low equips ? the answer is yes , but is a lot more hard and a lot of people don´t resist the pression.

  Well I don´t play as summoner , im a assassin and have hard time with the fuffy balls in pvp lol  but im respect the class and know the playstile is really diferent from my class perpective , but if you class can maybe mine too rigth ?  Just need to try out ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oryosha   
4 minutes ago, Andarielw said:

Oryosha congrats for this solo run  its nice to see people trying your best to find ways to surpass new challenges. Please don´t care about the complain of the others players its give me shame to see coments like i see in this topic.  First every class was your pros and yours problems ... if summoner is taged as easy or hard this don´t care, is the player skill who show what we can acomplish or not. Some guys say "is easy its just  sun flower and bla bla bla"  or "my class need to do it or that is not easy" , well everyone selected the class for own will in the beginning knowing if will be easy or hard. Some classes can have a limitation  in one aspect but if you want to make something hard you will have try a lot and sometimes wait for a better opportunity but you can, hardest things is cool but you can keep the mood until you finally acomplish ? The majority of players sadly no.

Second and last , equips . A lot of guys complain about survive in game but dont have achieve the top equipment yet...of course you will have hard time trying to make something for yourself , PVE dungeons have bosses and enemies far more powerfull than you , you need the best to fight against the best . You can make something like this with low equips ? the answer is yes , but is a lot more hard and a lot of people don´t resist the pression.

  Well I don´t play as summoner , im a assassin and have hard time with the fuffy balls in pvp lol  but im respect the class and know the playstile is really diferent from my class perpective , but if you class can maybe mine too rigth ?  Just need to try out ^^

Thanks bud, good luck in your future endeavors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shirou   

My first thought when I saw the topic was: Either KFM or Summoner. 1 of 2 I still guessed it lel.

The hate for summoner is high m8

Grats on solo.

Edited by Shirou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now