Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Additional Character Slot

With the addition of a new class to the game, the maximum number of character slots available will increase by one, to a new maximum of eight. We’ll also be providing everyone with an additional character slot unlock to hold their new Warlock—for free.

@.@ OMG! Much love NCsoft!!!

With the addition of a new class to the game, the maximum number of character slots available will increase by one, to a new maximum of eight. We’ll also be providing everyone with an additional character slot unlock to hold their new Warlock—for free.

whoop! now I don't have to buy an extra slot :3

I didn't see the actual announcement, so is March 2nd official?  And a free extra slot for the class? 

Well damn, I guess when they tell us very very very soon we can take that to the bank.  Awesome news.  So much for all the people telling us to "STFU, it can't/won't come before the 50 patch!" 

Who knows if they had this planned all along or if the Warlock communities 'aggressive' enthusiasm helped move things along, but thanks to all the Warlock enthusiasts who kept this thread going in a more positive direction than my initial irritated tone.  Can't wait!  Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to do for the next couple weeks.  :D

5 minutes ago, Goji said:

I didn't see the actual announcement, so is March 2nd official?  And a free extra slot for the class? 

Well damn, I guess when they tell us very very very soon we can take that to the bank.  Awesome news.  So much for all the people telling us to "STFU, it can't/won't come before the 50 patch!" 

Who knows if they had this planned all along or if the Warlock communities 'aggressive' enthusiasm helped move things along, but thanks to all the Warlock enthusiasts who kept this thread going in a more positive direction than my initial irritated tone.  Can't wait!  Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to do for the next couple weeks.  :D

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/unchained-arrives-march-2/

but yes to both :D (yes to free as well :D)

And yes these two weeks ... ;-; maybe um... idk all my stuff is ready :DDDDDDD

Maybe just farm gold uggghghhhh :3

32 minutes ago, Padme said:

@.@ OMG! Much love NCsoft!!!

If you're F2P does the slot amount increase from 2 to 3?

8 hours ago, Roze said:

Please no, that is the week I start school again ;____;

Sorry pal thats our next major update. March 2nd(as you can see in game via F1 or login screen) is when we get Unchained Content Update sooo chances are thats when lock is unlocked.

13 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/unchained-arrives-march-2/

but yes to both :D (yes to free as well :D)

And yes these two weeks ... ;-; maybe um... idk all my stuff is ready :DDDDDDD

Maybe just farm gold uggghghhhh :3

Awesome, reading that page just cranked up the volume on my hype even more. 

I've done nothing to prepare and won't get anything done on an alt in 2 weeks, so my Warlock will be a penniless bum right out of the gate.  ;P

I was planning on getting an assortment of DLC and doing replays of some PS4 games like Dragon Age Inquisition to tide me over; maybe I still will for the 2 weeks.  Just really nice to have a date, and it being so soon is, well... HYPEHYPEHYPE!

4 minutes ago, Xephier102 said:

Ya, if I had a job right now I'd put some money into this game cuz it's a goodun but I don't so I've got to prioritize.

Oh no, I know dw, I wanst trying to seem higher than you, but 3 accounts is pretty excessive, do you play all 6 characters 0.o

Archived