Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

2 hours ago, OmniBlade said:

Don't forget your gems too. Get 25 atp and 160 life drain if you can(or if rich 200 life drain and 5 atp blackwyrm gem)

You sir, are a legend, oh or ma'am, eitherway you've given me sth to do to keep me busy XD 

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

Hmmm also has anyone decided on there razor skin? cause I really cant decide ;-; all the daggers, are imo not that nice looking ;-;

I agree, but the really cool visual for warlock weapons are the holsters, each not so interesting looking dagger comes with a cooler holster. 

No idea which one I want yet. 

Hmm true and nice razor skin, hopefully there'll be some better razor/dagger skins at some point, on that point tho, I wander if theyll add razor weapon skins to the hongmoon shop, seeing as they've got daggers there, and it's just the same, just a different position. 

Also what is with the position on the warlock, Idk why but it seems so... Outta place. Meh that's just my opinion tho.

I'd also prefer if they actually had different weapons, or they were combined together for example; Lynblade and sword are the same, just let BD'S use swords... I don't get why they have Lynblades as separate, I get their for kinda different classes but the designs the same. But same goes for dagger and razor. It's just dilutes the drop table even more.

On 21/02/2016 at 11:21 PM, LexyLee said:

Hmm true and nice razor skin, hopefully there'll be some better razor/dagger skins at some point, on that point tho, I wander if theyll add razor weapon skins to the hongmoon shop, seeing as they've got daggers there, and it's just the same, just a different position. 

Also what is with the position on the warlock, Idk why but it seems so... Outta place. Meh that's just my opinion tho.

I'd also prefer if they actually had different weapons, or they were combined together for example; Lynblade and sword are the same, just let BD'S use swords... I don't get why they have Lynblades as separate, I get their for kinda different classes but the designs the same. But same goes for dagger and razor. It's just dilutes the drop table even more.

Well, it's there to avoid people confusing it with assassins. It would be better if they had made razors look more like ceremonial daggers to make it more clear which is which.

And yeah, it will get better later on:

ay9HzwS.gif

15 minutes ago, Nerien said:

Well, it's there to avoid people confusing it with assassins. It would be better if they had made razors look more like ceremonial daggers to make it more clear which is which.

ay9HzwS.gif

Holy cheese balls... *-* gimme 0.o

16 minutes ago, Nerien said:

ay9HzwS.gif

GOOD GRIEF now i want to play warlock more <3 what version is this or is it legendary ?

You guys are getting your warlock early so be happy and dont cry when you find out the warlock has been nerfed so hard that it cant pvp.

You literally need to be a true pro just to get it into diamond and even then it cant win against a real pro of any other class.

Im still going to max a warlock mind you but ive already seen a lot of forum posts and topics crying how it was nerfed into the ground with pvp.

Have fun with it ^.^

14 minutes ago, ShadowRose said:

You guys are getting your warlock early so be happy and dont cry when you find out the warlock has been nerfed so hard that it cant pvp.

You literally need to be a true pro just to get it into diamond and even then it cant win against a real pro of any other class.

Im still going to max a warlock mind you but ive already seen a lot of forum posts and topics crying how it was nerfed into the ground with pvp.

Have fun with it ^.^

Umm we are happy, and we already getting the nerfed version and we aren't crying 0.o

Not to mention gear doesn't matter in pvp ;-;

Also on that point, we are gonna be handicapped at true profane, seeing as siren razors and pirate weapons for us dont exist.

18 minutes ago, ShadowRose said:

Have fun with it ^.^

ugh, you are such a troll the only one who is complaining in every topic about WL is you, get some skills.

I'm almost ready !! Only thing that will su k is that I need to somehow get dragon pouches lol :(

And be ready bois, we are going to get a lot of qq for the 2 following reasons

I belive WL will actually be stupid broken at lvl 45 xD and soul burn might trivialize pve,  but ruck it ! It's almost here !

Archived