People need to stop complaining

EmeraldPhoe

I know everyone is allowed to post what they want on the forums, but people really need to stop coming here to complain and whine about aspects of the game are unfair and you have to pay for items just to get anywhere. I mean I have seen more topics about how negative this game is and how it is turning people away and how bad it is. 

This game is excellent in my opinion. I mean how MMO's can you play and basically get top tier stuff without having to pay a load of money just to achieve it. An example of this would be farming the Moonwater Arena Soul Shield. I spent maybe 3 hours farming insignia and that was only because I wanted the outfit also. It is arguably one of the best SS in the game at the moment and all you have to is farm for it. Some may say that it is still to much because you have to buy unsealing charms (which require 3 unsealing charm each piece) and really it is not that hard to get the gold for it. 

If you want a game that is free to play, but you can't get anywhere within a month of playing without paying for anything got play Age of Wushu, then you wouldn't be complaining about this game. I mean premium is optional here and has given me subtly things that aren't all that game changing to me. While Age of Wushu you need premium or VIP as they call it to get anywhere because you get so many benefits. So go and play Age of Wushu and then come back here and *cricket* about how terrible this game is.

Honestly besides the pay for costumes or the keys. RNG is easy to handle. If you aren't getting your items that you need leave for a while and come back. I am pretty sure the RNG works like this. You go and farm you start at certain percentage of you getting your item and you will bounce around that when you consecutively not changing by much, but if you leave and quest some then come back it should change and give you a better or worse chance of getting it. It is the same as when you are playing a game such as League of Legends and you go on tilt and lose 10 games in a row. Now you aren't gonna keep playing and hope you win on the 20th game. No, you are gonna stop playing and take a break and try again tomorrow or later that day. Grinding for hours also gets boring and just makes you even more mad at the game for being what it is.

Rant done. Let the hate flow

Yea, but the game hasn't even been out for a full month and people have so many complaints. I mean it was released on Jan 19 for everyone to play. Now people somehow expect devs to solve every and all problems within a month and work  on release content and other side projects they have to handle.

Well, game is old. NCSOFT prepared game for years. But we got bugged, bad optimized,  bad translatated, outdated, spammed, expensive free to play crap. Sorry, but everybody know it and people are angry. I understand them.

And is always better to screem than keep it inside.

A lot of people have actual issues that go past unfairness. The true complaints definitely outweight the posts of people asking for free things and this false claim of p2w. That is what's scary people having actual issues and ncsoft doing absolutely nothing not even a comment or a sense of acknowledgement. 

yeah... I'm sure that arena soul shield was SO *cricket*ing easy for you to get because you were in the majority faction. on Yehara it's overrun by crimson and I'm a cerulean. it is nearly impossible to farm for anything there because the instant you try you're getting buried in crimson scum. so yeah, I guess it can be fine for people who get it lucky and have a blast in everything because they don't have to deal with that 1-sided bullcrap, RNG boxes, loot auctions against players who seem to have bottomless wallets, and whatnot

good for you. I think people who are complaining have perfectly justified reasons

Just now, Lissy said:

yeah... I'm sure that arena soul shield was SO *cricket*ing easy for you to get because you were in the majority faction. on Yehara it's overrun by crimson and I'm a cerulean. it is nearly impossible to farm for anything there because the instant you try you're getting buried in crimson scum. so yeah, I guess it can be fine for people who get it lucky and have a blast in everything because they don't have to deal with that 1-sided bullcrap, RNG boxes, loot auctions against players who seem to have bottomless wallets, and whatnot

good for you. I think people who are complaining have perfectly justified reasons

Nope

Iksanun crimson is dominating we simple manage to get a channel were no one from crimson is on to wreck our farming and when we did we switched channels.

Ah man I'm actually a bit tired from answering forums posts (what am I doing with my life /o\ ) but long story short, I felt like OP for a while but then you have to back track and see it from one of these posters' point of view. They liked the game. They (in most cases) REALLY wanted to LOVE the game continuously but some aspects that may or may not be valid (obviously this is subjective) rubs them too much in the wrong way. For a game as popular as this, it's understandable. The community actually further adds fuel to the fire in the way we communicate together. We take statements partially or entirely out of context and then devolve into bashing each other (not saying OP is, just speaking of common trends I've read).

I'll stand by this point of view: rants or praises are fine; we are all human. It matters not what the subject is (for the most part), it matters in the way in which one presents aforementioned topics. We could have a nice, consolidated thread or 2 (or 3 even) with legitimate complaints and discuss it with each other or just completely disagree but we often opt for the exact opposite of this, creating a domino effect between different groups of people with similar views. Of course, this isn't realistic to expect but it'd be nice (wishful thinking).

Also, why am I such a pacifist. z.z

1 minute ago, EmeraldPhoe said:

Well if you have a problem with it go play on the korean version and that will solve all your problems.

If you responding on me... No i won't. High ping.  And if you'll let me say, this answer i saw maybe thousand times and is sign of stupid kid. Go out and never go back. Let hit door. Or something like this.

4 minutes ago, AionCheesecake said:

I think most of the people who are happy with the game aren't here posting about it.

I mean, these BnS forums kind of read like the LoL forums, not gonna lie...

That's why I read League sub-reddit. :P

If fairness all game has its issue. Some people complain about the dumbest thing and some are justified. I personally love the game but the limited (female Gon) idle stance and the NA Premium must have wind walking is getting on my nerve. The game is also way to linear for my taste but I can't stop playing the game for the environment and combat.

Cashshop prices are higher than they should be (since the average costume is suppose to be 10 not 15 dollar) the occasional expensive costume is fine but they over charge every single one of them. Then Ncsoft didn't give out what they promised. They censored the living shit out of the game and have RNG boxes which they promise will not happen. Then they rub salt over fresh wound by over charging the RNG box more than their Eastern counter part which already over charges then they make the reward so small (Eastern version gives legendary weapon, penta gems, and 10 to 100 soul stone a box and only cost one dollar).

On Team Blood lust my complains are

Games too Linear, even by quest to quest standard.

On NcSoft West my complains are

They are getting too greedy

Failure to do what they promised such as Censorship and RNG boxes then they simply silence those that question it by deleting their topics.

Horrible English translation, they tossed half the culture out and shoved it with modern media and social network crap. The quests' name are used to be poetic names but now its replaced with shit like "Fixer Upper". They also took out a lot of quest's story because they though it was inappropriate.

5 minutes ago, LordLokai said:

can you stop being an ultra fan boy and pull your head out of |NC's ass? No? then you have your answer don't you...

Go play Age of Wushu and you will understand why I like this game so much. I am simply saying that this is not as bad as people make it out to be. I am in no way an ultra fan boy and am definetly not up NC's ass. Please learn to give a none douchebag response

Are you serious? This is one of the reasons why official forums are in place - for people to state their complaints to the public for all to see.

If you don't want to see people complaining, don't read it and move on. Sitting there demanding everyone to stop complaining just makes you sound like the true complainer here.

1 minute ago, SoulEchelon said:

Are you serious? This is one of the reasons why official forums are in place - for people to state their complaints to the public for all to see.

If you don't want to see people complaining, don't read it and move on. Sitting there demanding everyone to stop complaining just makes you sound like the true complainer here.

You clearly didn't read the first line of my post

1 minute ago, SoulEchelon said:

Nope, I did. You're crying about people crying about the game on the official forums, and then telling them they're all wrong.

You're worse than they are.

I rather be worse than the same. Let the hate flow more. Feed me

Archived