Up the amount of people you can block please!

Bladder

You would have think a company such as NC would have known of such goldspamming issues for new-launched games. And what have they done to address this? NUTHIN.

I just switch to Combat Log. I gave up on banning recycling goldspamming accounts long ago.

For shame.

Hey there!

We're working on this. It's been heavily requested. 

Looking at increasing the cap or just automatically clearing out accounts that have been banned. 

Don't have an eta on it, as there's a lot going on, but it's on the list!

2 minutes ago, omeed said:

Hey there!

Looking at increasing the cap or just automatically clearing out accounts that have been banned. 

Yay!

8 minutes ago, omeed said:

Hey there!

This is a malarky answer and you know it. Make it limitless NOW!

Three days into this game and I'm already over it.

25 minutes ago, Nezakhan said:

Not gonna happen. NCSoft history.

Incorrect.  AION used to have 50 block limit as well ... cap was eliminated shortly after F2P was launched.  You can now block as many accounts as you'd like in Aion, which is NCSofts biggest game

This is absolutely necessary. Between gold spammers and foreign languages, public channels are entirely useless as is. What we need:

-Blocklist size increased to at least 600, with an option to remove people BOTH blocked & reported after 30 days automatically (this allows gold spammers, who reasonably should have been banned within 30 days, to be rotated off the list - while folks blocked just because we didn't like them won't be).

-Minimum level 20 for speaking in faction chat.

-An option to choose your primary language, and an option to hide the text of others selected languages (IE: I choose English as my primary, and select that I'd like to see both Spanish and English. Anyone who chooses to hide English cannot see my text, while I can see text of others speaking English or Spanish, but not, as an example, Portuguese.)

52 minutes ago, omeed said:

Hey there!

You know, you guys have a lot of stuff you are 'working on'.  I have been around for the launches of a lot of games and quite a few of them were F2P.  The majority of them had solved a good deal of launch issues after a week.  You guys are reaching the end of that time limit and if you don't fix it you WILL lose potential customers.  Myself included.  Might be tempted to buy a costume if I could actually log into the game.  Been 2 days and I refuse to stay up till 5 am just to play.

58 minutes ago, omeed said:

Might want to get moving on it. How am I supposed to talk to people, become social, meet people I like, join a guild and keep playing? Not only that, it's discouraging to see, makes me not want to play.

• 3 months later...

well thats not the priority now, the priority is why the F there is so many Speed hackers running on SSP killing people with 1 shot and taking all prestigie and those OP gun shut be removed, this happens to me so many times  and lost so many prestigie, that i was working so hard to gain it, SO? will you guys fix this problem?

39 minutes ago, Sailenth said:

well thats not the priority now, the priority is why the F there is so many Speed hackers running on SSP killing people with 1 shot and taking all prestigie and those OP gun shut be removed, this happens to me so many times  and lost so many prestigie, that i was working so hard to gain it, SO? will you guys fix this problem?

Well you are posting on a thread thats over 3 months old and also this issue has been "fixed" by just adding a whole new list of 200 ppl you can block.
You might wana go to this thread 

so this issue will keep getting ignored, but at least youll be on the right thread. 

Archived