Soul Boost v2 | bugs, missings items, etc.

Snatchyy

Before addressing a few issues i just want to say thank you for the release of another soul boost event, it really helps and makes playing the game a better experience.

Regarding the matter of this thread i just want to announce a few bugs i've encountered so it can be resolved early on, hopefully. At Soulboost levels 13 & 15, we are given 'Awakened Wild Spirit Bracelet', a duplicate of the same item, possibly a bug since there are no rings but double bracelets. Another are the Unity Ascension stone chests (stellar,earthen, life) that in the text says, 'contains legendary radiance stones'. Now i'm not sure if it's intended or not, but when opening the unity ascension stone chest on my gunner, i was given a transcended for an astro and unable to open the other two types as i was given an invalid item system message. Another issue i viewed was previewing the guaranteed evolution stones for soul and pet aura's (thunderflux soul / starborn pet aura stones).  It was at 'Awakened stage' for both and when using a stone for gauranteed evolution, you get a chance to aquire 'random reward'. In the tooltip it shows you can upgrade awakened thunderflux stage 2 into a Unleashed starborn pet aura or awakened starborn pet aura stage 1.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, DenialOfTruth said:

It was already noted before the patch even gone live that those boxes were bugged.

It is sad how many people just come here to complain.

When they have not even read the "Known issues" section at all.

• NCSOFT

I'm minutes away from posting the maintenance notice for tomorrow where you'll see that we've corrected the bugs for the 6 chests, and also the level 13 to give the Ring instead of the Bracelet.

Last but not least: please report bugs in the Bug Report subforums!

• NCSOFT
2 minutes ago, Gekaikotan said:

How about the people who cleared a lot of stages in the soul boost?

Will they be able to get anything after the modification? or it will be lost forever?

You'll be able to open the chests you got, and those who got the wrong item for the "Unity Stellar Ascension Stone Chest" will be able to get a new box.

I didn't get clarity yet on how the level 13 change will impact players but I'll follow up on that tomorrow (it's already past the end of my day here and I'll be out once I posted the maintenance notice and send them for localization).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

You'll be able to open the chests you got, and those who got the wrong item for the "Unity Stellar Ascension Stone Chest" will be able to get a new box.

I didn't get clarity yet on how the level 13 change will impact players but I'll follow up on that tomorrow (it's already past the end of my day here and I'll be out once I posted the maintenance notice and send them for localization).

Thank you for the updates, Green Storm. I've been simply advising people in game all week not to take the rewards for Level 13 and 15, so hopefully some took my advice to avoid too many problems.

15 minutes ago, DenialOfTruth said:

Thank you for the updates, Green Storm. I've been simply advising people in game all week not to take the rewards for Level 13 and 15, so hopefully some took my advice to avoid too many problems.

Oh No.

I am on stage 23
I think i am screwed 

• NCSOFT
16 minutes ago, DenialOfTruth said:

Thank you for doing that! I was not able to confirm anything until very late, otherwise I would have communicated this publicly, but we will course correct after tomorrow's maintenance as needed.

Just now, Gekaikotan said:

Oh No.

I am on stage 23
I think i am screwed 

I'll do my best so that we can help you after tomorrow's maintenance!

• Like 1

While on the subject of Soul Boost changes, that Bloodstone reward change in Stage 48 is not needed. Whoever found out that "issue", mistakenly referenced to the Dueler versions of Triangular Obsidian and Garnet meant for pvp, while Soul Boost gives the pve ones, which require 8 Elder Scales for Obsidian and 20 or 40 Scarlet Conservatory flowers (apologies, can't remember the name of the item.) as well as 200 Soulstone Crystals each.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Hijack said:

While on the subject of Soul Boost changes, that Bloodstone reward change in Stage 48 is not needed. Whoever found out that "issue", mistakenly referenced to the Dueler versions of Triangular Obsidian and Garnet meant for pvp, while Soul Boost gives the pve ones, which require 8 Elder Scales for Obsidian and 20 or 40 Scarlet Conservatory flowers (apologies, can't remember the name of the item.) as well as 200 Soulstone Crystals each.

Does anyone at NCSoft or NCWest know how this game works? 😞
@Green Storm
 Anything about the missing materials to upgrade to the Silversteel Weapon on Stage 10?

Edited by Hated

14 hours ago, Uldrum said:

It is sad how many people just come here to complain.

When they have not even read the "Known issues" section at all.

What's really sad is that every update comes with a bunch of bugs. Despite all the bugs and problems of the previous soul boost, developers once again did not bother to double-check their work before launching it online. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, but when it happens every time, like here, they really have to change something.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, NRaito said:

What will happen with the people who already claim the objects?
I'm already level 16 😞

I imagine Green Storm will have some info soon for those that accepted buggy/incorrect rewards. Last time there was incorrect rewards they simply put them as a free bundle in F10, but who knows if that's practical in this case.

• NCSOFT

We're now sending the "Unity Stellar Ascension Stone Chest" to players who already received an incorrect chest before today's maintenance. Reminder that if your character was a Kung Fu Master, this chest worked correctly before today's maintenance.

Players who received any of the other five chests (Unity Earthen Ascension Stone chest, Unity Life Ascension Stone chest, Unity Stellar Radiance Stone chest, Unity Earthen Radiance Stone chest, Unity Life Radiance Stone chest) can now open them. If you deleted one of these five chests before today's maintenance, please contact the Customer Support Team and they'll send you a new one!

Regarding the changes we made to Soul Boost levels 12 and 13 (Awakened Uzume Ring Chest and Awakened Uzume Earring Chest), we're currently working on identifying who was affected by these changes and how they were impacted, depending on which level they had before the maintenance. This is going to take a bit of time to figure out and I'll update the community when I know more.

• Like 1

• NCSOFT
9 minutes ago, Gman said:

And what about people who opened or discarded the uzumi's earring chest (what should have been a ring)

Sorry that messaging was coming a hot minute after I posted the previous one (and I updated it). Here are the details:

Regarding the changes we made to Soul Boost levels 12 and 13 (Awakened Uzume Ring Chest and Awakened Uzume Earring Chest), we're currently working on identifying who was affected by these changes and how they were impacted, depending on which level they had before the maintenance. This is going to take a bit of time to figure out and I'll update the community when I know more.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

Sorry that messaging was coming a hot minute after I posted the previous one (and I updated it). Here are the details:

Does this also count for people who opened the blue ascension stone chest and got the stone for the wrong class?

44 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

We're now sending the "Unity Stellar Ascension Stone Chest" to players who already received an incorrect chest before today's maintenance. Reminder that if your character was a Kung Fu Master, this chest worked correctly before today's maintenance.

Players who received any of the other five chests (Unity Earthen Ascension Stone chest, Unity Life Ascension Stone chest, Unity Stellar Radiance Stone chest, Unity Earthen Radiance Stone chest, Unity Life Radiance Stone chest) can now open them. If you deleted one of these five chests before today's maintenance, please contact the Customer Support Team and they'll send you a new one!

And what about everwill soul evolution stones?, i need 2 more for evolve my soul to true brightwill

• NCSOFT
26 minutes ago, Meexi said:

And what about everwill soul evolution stones?, i need 2 more for evolve my soul to true brightwill

We're also going to identify the players who are affected by the changes to the Soul Boost level 11. Similarly to the previous message I shared, this is going to take a bit of time to figure out and I'll update the community when I know more.