Soul Boost v2 | bugs, missings items, etc.

Snatchyy

My character has previously claimed the double bracelet from soulboost, i log in today to see the rewards are now displayed corrected but my archer did not* receive an awakened uzime ring box in my mail. I tried to open the double bracelet on my gunner too to see if it would be updated or what not, nope.

• NCSOFT
49 minutes ago, Snatchyy said:

My character has previously claimed the double bracelet from soulboost, i log in today to see the rewards are now displayed corrected but my archer did not* receive an awakened uzime ring box in my mail. I tried to open the double bracelet on my gunner too to see if it would be updated or what not, nope.

Please this my previous message about this: 

On 7/13/2022 at 8:01 PM, Green Storm said:

We're now sending the "Unity Stellar Ascension Stone Chest" to players who already received an incorrect chest before today's maintenance. Reminder that if your character was a Kung Fu Master, this chest worked correctly before today's maintenance.

Players who received any of the other five chests (Unity Earthen Ascension Stone chest, Unity Life Ascension Stone chest, Unity Stellar Radiance Stone chest, Unity Earthen Radiance Stone chest, Unity Life Radiance Stone chest) can now open them. If you deleted one of these five chests before today's maintenance, please contact the Customer Support Team and they'll send you a new one!

Regarding the changes we made to Soul Boost levels 12 and 13 (Awakened Uzume Ring Chest and Awakened Uzume Earring Chest), we're currently working on identifying who was affected by these changes and how they were impacted, depending on which level they had before the maintenance. This is going to take a bit of time to figure out and I'll update the community when I know more.

When can we expect the "Unity Stellar Ascension Stone Chest"?

• NCSOFT

Let me summarize what we'll be sending players based on the changes we made on Wednesday. Keep in mind that this is our plan and I don't know yet when the rewards will be sent to all the players. Depending on which Soul Boost level you were before the maintenance on Wednesday July 13, this is what you'll get:

• Level 10: 4 Empyrean Spirit Stones, 9 Elder Scales, and 1 Premium Transformation Stone
  • Level 11: 2 Everwill Soul Evolution Stones
  • Level 12 : 1 Awakened Uzume Ring Chest

This is cumulative, so being at level 11 means you'll get what I listed at 10 and 11, and at 12 you get 10, 11 and 12. If you reached Level 48, then please contact our Customer Support Team so that we can issue you what you are due (2 Thundersurge Soul Evolution Stones, 20 Scarlet Blooms, 8 Elder Scale).

Note: you won't receive anything for the Level 13 change (Awakened Wild Spirit Bracelet Chest -> Awakened Uzume Earring Chest), since you already got the Awakened Uzume Earring Chest at Level 12.

• Like 3

On 7/16/2022 at 2:06 AM, Green Storm said:

Let me summarize what we'll be sending players based on the changes we made on Wednesday. Keep in mind that this is our plan and I don't know yet when the rewards will be sent to all the players. Depending on which Soul Boost level you were before the maintenance on Wednesday July 13, this is what you'll get:

• Level 10: 4 Empyrean Spirit Stones, 9 Elder Scales, and 1 Premium Transformation Stone

This is cumulative, so being at level 11 means you'll get what I listed at 10 and 11, and at 12 you get 10, 11 and 12. If you reached Level 48, then please contact our Customer Support Team so that we can issue you what you are due (2 Thundersurge Soul Evolution Stones, 20 Scarlet Blooms, 8 Elder Scale).

Note: you won't receive anything for the Level 13 change (Awakened Wild Spirit Bracelet Chest -> Awakened Uzume Earring Chest), since you already got the Awakened Uzume Earring Chest at Level 12.

Should n'  you guys be adding x2 Champion's Heart Evolution Stones too? cuz soul boost its giving the Korean amount (7) while we still need 9...

On 7/15/2022 at 8:06 PM, Green Storm said:

Upgrade materials needed from TB 9 to Silversteel 3 need THREE Premium Transformation Stone I think. The bugged level 10 gives 0 Premium Transformation Stone. Why the fixed Level 10 issues only ONE to us?

1 hour ago, SuperSweetStephanie said:

Upgrade materials needed from TB 9 to Silversteel 3 need THREE Premium Transformation Stone I think. The bugged level 10 gives 0 Premium Transformation Stone. Why the fixed Level 10 issues only ONE to us?

You can get those by fishing during this event. 10/week

• NCSOFT
On 7/18/2022 at 8:58 AM, SuperSweetStephanie said:

Sorry it was a copy/paste error and that should be 3 Premium Transformation Stones.

Regarding when we'll send the items, there's still some work to be done for that but I should have an update soon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/13/2022 at 8:28 PM, Green Storm said:

See the message I posted before the one you quoted:

On 7/13/2022 at 8:14 PM, Green Storm said:

Sorry that messaging was coming a hot minute after I posted the previous one (and I updated it). Here are the details:

Regarding the changes we made to Soul Boost levels 12 and 13 (Awakened Uzume Ring Chest and Awakened Uzume Earring Chest), we're currently working on identifying who was affected by these changes and how they were impacted, depending on which level they had before the maintenance. This is going to take a bit of time to figure out and I'll update the community when I know more.

Dear GM . you said you have verified that your character Rin Izanagi did not obtain an Awakened Uzume Ring Chest. Your character also did not lose an Awakened Uzume Ring Chest . my soul Boost lvl is 19 and i didnt get awakened uzume ring sound not strange to you ? if im lvl 19 in soul boost when i supposed to have the ring? i collect the box before the last update and i found that there was a bug because i got ( Two awakened wild spirit Bracelet) and all my alts after last update got the awakened uzume ring normally so pls understand my problem and help me to fix a it and have the ring back .ty gm

Hello!

Hope everyone is doing fine, so I get affected by the mistake on SB as well and now that I finished with my two alters I notice my Heart is still missing a Heart Evolution Stone. So I tried to open a ticket and the GM there said "hey we are aware of it, just read the forum...."

So well. here  I'm reading about and I don't see any comment about those stones...  is there something I can do to get the stone or not? I just want to know that.

My ticket if helps on anything:  #23857537

Have and awesome day!   0/

• NCSOFT

Hi everyone,

We've now distributed the Soul Boost reward corrections to all players according to the Soul Boost level reward changes I shared earlier.

If you see a discrepancy between what you received and the list of rewards above, please contact our Customer Support Team with as many details as possible.

Thanks everyone for your patience.

• Thanks 2

This current SB is NOT giving enough tokens for the heart to reach True Champion Heart... I really don't understand why players are not reporting this. I mentioned it inside a ticket and they said changes were coming.(yes I know of the last boss F5 item giving 2 tokens per toon) This changes have not resolved this issue.

22 hours ago, Hasagi said:

Ok bois, got my Lvl 10 and Lvl 11 soulboost rewards just now, no Uzume ring but who cares, it gets replaced by skystealer anyway.

And Props to Greenstorm, u are doing a good job.

Update: Got the rings now too.

• Like 1

I found one more Soul Boost problem:

We need 9x Champion's Heart Evolution Stone for True Champions Heart. 

Stage 32 however doesn't offer 3x Champion's Heart Stone, it only offers 1. We're stuck with Awakened Champion's Heart - Stage 2 after progressing from Stage 32 onwards. (We acquire 7 in total instead of 9 which are needed right now!)

Please fix this stage and also send a Level 32 Reward Compensation to all qualified accounts. Thank you! 

Btw, appreciate all the hard work @Green Storm! Thank you so much! ☺️

Edited by Amane