Dear Comunity Manager, here's your feedback

wardenlynftw

First of all I would like to congratulate @Green Storm whereas all your predecessors failed, which basically was at comunicating and interacting with our playerbase, seems you are succeeding. At least trying to understand the game, the playerbase and the company needs, to create a balance that makes everyone a bit more happy.

Secondly I'd like to introduce myself as someone who's been playing the game since the closed beta test and been a main for blade dancer for all this years and since then.

I create this post with the idea of gathering player feedback in one place.

Why after 6 years do this now? Well looks about the right time to me, having in mind our new comunity manager is doing steps into the right direction.

I would like to ask couple things to the staff,

First, to our comunity manager, if this gets enough attention and its worth it, pin it, so this way everybody can find the right place in an easy way.

Second, to the forum moderators, to keep proper manners in this particular thread I would like to request active moderation and removal of posts instead of closing thread or banning people.

Reason behind this is because most people that got banned from this forums was because discussion(s) started and insults flew over each other.

Another reason threads get closed is because someone write wrong words and stuff and as a result thread is closed, denying anyone else to participate, which is unfair.

So basically the idea is, you post your feedback, but you aren't allowed to discuss with other users your/their suggestions as everybody is entitled to his freedom of speech as soon as it respects the rest of users.

Tagging another user or mentions in this thread shouldn't be allowed either, as like I said (sorry for redundance) is not to discuss, is to give feedback.

So to begin, I elaborated myself a list that I consider top priority at the moment of writing (11th March 2022), which I will share in the next post just to keep this one clean.

After reading the new patch notes I have 2 pieces of feedback... I guess?

1 The gold change on demonsbane weekly rankings seems nice.
2 The end of the season rewards got nerfed a bit hard didn't it ? 
Maybe something like this at the lower rankings 
101-500 ( 1 venture token instead of 0 )
31-100 ( 2 venture tokens + Brilliant Venture Token or 3 - 4 venture tokens instead of 2)

I get the point of reducing the HMC since players were getting a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ton on alts but I think it was a bit to much?

• Like 1

Continueing with my previous post, this are the list of issues that in my opinion should get attention and fixes.

GAME GENERAL:
1)

We don't like pay2win, we feel been fooled by ncsoft/ncwest since the start when they promoted this game to be sustained with sales of costumes in cash shop and no materials or other elements that would give a player an advantage over another because of spending money.

In this line, the CEO at NCSoft stated "we failed to understand western market".

We said it many times, our region is the most grindy of all them, one of the hardest to play and on top of it the company made no real efford to understand us or work together with us.

What about hiring some occidental talent that understands western mentality and can make proper digital art work that is seductive to our audience? Everything in the game is vanilla from Korea region, from the moment you download the game and create a new character there's absolutely nothing that makes a difference for our region, no new hairstyles, no new faces or presets, no outfits out of a few and very limited "winner of contest" that are given away for free to the playerbase

With a team dedicated to constantly release appealing cosmetics, sales could increase greatly in detriment of the current model that is based on creating gearing problems to sell the solution through the cash shop

2)
Test server.

Our region has contributed worldwide the most when it comes to quality of life, we have the people that created custom launchers for the game that initially were there to solve issues with the official launcher, we also created fast box opening, damage text hiding, removing particles and effects from other players, hiding parts of the interface that are laggy etc.

While this could look bad to an argument, the developers in the end copied a lot of this ideas and implemented them into the game, so in the end we did a favour to everyone, developers and community, however we don't get the chance to playtest things and share bugs or class balance issues directly with the developer.

3)
Modernization.

Digital Marketing and e-commerce is here, however the actual model of blade and soul looks a bit deprecated without official discord servers and specially streamers, we remember when game was launched ,NCSoft sponsored a KFM player from the USA, the reason behind this back then was because NCSoft pretended to create a lifestyle based upon blade and soul PvP and wanted to promote competitive environment and their world tournament, just like in other video games this gets attention from other bigger sponsors, sells tickets to an audience and creates a lifestyle, while this blatantly failed, NCSoft hasn't really tried to improve in this aspect, they haven't tried to hire videogame player talent to stream the game and interact with the player base, comunicate through the own game on how to do mechanics properly in a dungeon or making any game guides, all of this did fall into community shoulders.

The most this company did to us was some streams to preview new dungeons and systems, and while Korean players gets full guides, we are just getting lazy mode with nothing official, just a "players have to guess on their own how to do this" on each stream that was made by previous comunity managers, at least when it came to new dungeons.

All of this feels like NCWest is just buying a license from Korea and do a laughable job, the translation is the worse part because half the game when it comes to skills, damage, item effects, etc are wrongly translated, and this is a very important part of the game for the player to understand how to play it, so we have to deal with 2x the problem, no guidelines and on top of it wrong translations, feels like the company just wants to sell to us with really low efford

4)
Development. Software & Hardware
My mind can't understand, with financial results from the main company NCSoft being shared publicly to attract investment, Blade and Soul is the most successfull title on the PC Platform, generating Billions of KRW, how is it possible the developers can't quickly fix a game issue, or everytime we have a new event that will make the server stress out (such as what happened with Koldrak this last month due to Soul Boost), how it can be possible this company makes so much money but can't invest a very little fraction of it into bringing a premium experience? Afterall Players in cash shop are paying Premium prices for digitally created items. Mindblowing

CLASS BALANCE:

Will only talk about Blade Dancer, as this is my main for 6 years and its the only class I can really speak about.

Since 3rd spec was released, we finally get a specialization that is mostly for PvE and doesn't bring drama to the PvP balance, however we're always at the bottom of the dps table, other classes with similar gear do way more damage than us, the complain is not just for complaining, could be understandable if Blade Dancer would be an easy class to play, but in fact its one of the hardest to play properly, with so many conditions and so many restrictions, for example, burst stance is every 30 seconds, if you don't use it inmediatelly you're losing dps, if you try to do the following actions during stance you will lose it : grab, knockdown, spin, hongmoon block. We are thrall dependant aswell, and if boss moves we have to press even more buttons so thrall can accompany us (theres cooldown restrictions aswell on this). On top of it our simple mode is full of bugs and the grab mechanic feels very deprecated and full of bugs aswell, you can't play without hiding characters if you have a blade dancer using grab, you can't turn your camera while grabbing because everybody in your party will lose target of the enemy if you do so... in other words:

Thrall pin when NCSoft?

Can we get a buff that makes us competitive again ?

For example buff on Grim Strike (RMB) to help sustain and make it in a way that is less ping dependant and more about player overall skill?

Our Class been untouched for months in terms of damage, while the developer keeps every week changing Blade Master, Destroyer, Assassin.... Seems like the developers are fascinated continously with the balance for those classes while most of the other ones aren't untouched for long time, making us players feel abandoned and frustrated because can't do anything about it but look and wait eternaly

CLASS CHANGE VOUCHER

The cherry on top of the cake for this month.
Class balance is a joke from our perspective, its more like class disbalance, offering us a limited time offer for only 100€/100$ to change our class, restricted to do it whenever the company wants to allow for it, with a limited time to not only buy it but also to use it, so what's the strategy here? Offering players to buy it, if they pass while their class is bad, the developer is probably not going to address issues, bugs, fixes or buff your underperforming class, reason behind this is the same as the gear pressure they give to the player actually, so we players feel bad and its our fault for not buying the voucher when it was available, so next time I will make sure I put to good use those 100 bucks.

Some feed back regarding change on gold / hmc for march 16 patch news,

First off i enjoyed running the newer content 'demonsbane dungeons'. I spent a good amount of time learning the dungeon and participated in soulboost on multiple alts just to run the higher floors, yes it took a bit of time to unlock the floors even but that's fine, rng is fine-i dealt with it. But now this just seems a bit ridiculous to remove regular venture tokens from top 500. Now NC is changing it so we get only 2 regular venture tokens for being top 100? Whats the point now?  I cleared stage 41 on a  weekly basis with my main just fine. I was on average rank 40s, good enough for x3 Brilliant venture tokens. Now i will only get 2 regular venture tokens because of this change? While we're here, i also spent premium just to get twice the amount of hmc from venture tokens (premium perk). To me, it was worth subscribing for, now after seeing this change i will never again unless it gets fixed to a reasonable amount. It's worth noting because this isn't the case for the more popular classes ranking, like BM , gunner etc. You can clear 41 and wont hit top 100 so you cant get any hmc now(after change). We even lost a full week of tokens ranking. To me it seems really negative to hurt the community like this because it really helped having the additional help / hmc. It's a monthly reward, not even weekly so it's even worse. (HMC)

Furthermore, how can these dev's justify the ranking when the gold amount from rank 1 to top 100 is so unbalanced? You need so much gold to upgrade skystealer accessories, but NC thinks it's a good idea to give gold to top player (when they dont need it), instead of distributing it to a wider audience, like top 100-500? It would make a difference and maybe players would actually stick to the game because the time invested is slightly better.
To me, it don't make any sense, a season top player = 3k gold, weekly 1.5k, but for top 100 you only get 100 gold per season, and 50gold weekly. I'm very sure if 3k/1.5k was distributed by ranking to top 100-500 etc, NC would see more players actively play the game and possibly more subscribers. Hell, it could be half of that gold even, and it would still MAKE A DIFFERENCE, but hey. That's only my opinion, i've been actively playing this game the way i enjoy but now it's just more disappointing than anything really.

I really don't want to kill your mood, feedback can be made... however Green Storm can only give this to the actual devs (yes, the people in Korea) and they decide upon feedback what changes are made. 

Korea pretty much decides everything.. yes, even for west servers. 

And so far... without hating... they really didn't bother at all with these servers. They simply don't care.

This is why I'm leaving feedback as well, the chances that this will be heard are slim though:

- The introduced anticheat is NOT working. People have knowledge to bypass this anticheat without breaking a sweat. It really is easy. You might want to talk about a system called "Heartbeat", which is implemented to check illegal activities and force shuts down the client if this illegal activity is caught by this system. The korean version of Blade & Soul uses this "Heartbeat" system. Why not implement this into NA/EU? I know there will be a big majority of people crying about this... but how can anyone else take this game seriously if it's plagued with XML/GCD edits? New players joining this game will leave as soon as they get knowledge of the cheating issue.. or worse, they join them and become a cheater as well. 

- Stop screwing over your players that join this game. The recent changes to the Demonsbane ranking coming in March 16th patch... it's too much for a nerf. You basically exclude a damn ton of people to earn any Hongmoon Coin at all. How do you expect people to stay in the game if they can't buy their outfits in the store with this currency? And no, they won't swipe for NCoin if they see other people paying ZERO real life money to get their stuff. 

- Add MORE diverse content. Demonsbane itself isn't enough. It will become repetitive and boring. What about open world changes? New raids? Maybe.. FINALLY.. some love for PvP? More story? Yes, I do know a lot of stuff from the korean version that still hasn't released here.... but the majority has been yet again... Demonsbane dungeons. Some people want to see different stuff. Not grinding the new dungeon x-amount of times for "insert stage here". 

That's it... just like I said, I don't really expect any of this feedback to be heard, I tried though. 

With the current course this game goes... it doesn't look too well to be fair. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Amane said:

Add MORE diverse content

How do you have time to do "other" content?

I barely manage daily stuff on two characters before i'm out of time for the day.

Why do you want to add even more stuff to the workload?

• Like 1

On 3/11/2022 at 10:10 PM, wardenlynftw said:

Reason behind this is because most people that got banned from this forums was because discussion(s) started and insults flew over each other.

I can guarantee you that this is not true, but I'm not allowed to discuss it per the rules of the forum.

On 3/11/2022 at 10:40 PM, wardenlynftw said:

We don't like pay2win, we feel been fooled by ncsoft/ncwest since the start when they promoted this game to be sustained with sales of costumes in cash shop and no materials or other elements that would give a player an advantage over another because of spending money.

Yes, can't see why they haven't implemented this.

Some system to buy costumes, as the F10 system fails extremely hard at this.

share bugs or class balance issues directly with the developer.

We do get the chance to share them.

Just go somewhere where the Korean forums are, copy-paste their bugs from a few months ago and it applies to EU/NA.

Also, there's a post full of bugs that haven't been fixed to this day.

And others that are fixed in silence, or censured by the moderators.

Since there aren't places to safely and responsibly report bugs, we have to do it publicly, and those are almost always censured.

(I'm pretty sure this will be censured just for saying that, but well...)

All of this feels like NCWest is just buying a license from Korea and do a laughable job, the translation is the worse part because half the game when it comes to skills, damage, item effects, etc are wrongly translated, and this is a very important part of the game for the player to understand how to play it, so we have to deal with 2x the problem, no guidelines and on top of it wrong translations, feels like the company just wants to sell to us with really low efford

It's actually 30x the problems, because Korea gets the updates, and months later, those updates may trickle down to EU/NA.

So, if you try to find information for EU/NA, you may find information that isn't yet valid or that never will be valid.

Our Class been untouched for months in terms of damage, while the developer keeps every week changing Blade Master, Destroyer, Assassin.... Seems like the developers are fascinated continously with the balance for those classes while most of the other ones aren't untouched for long time, making us players feel abandoned and frustrated because can't do anything about it but look and wait eternaly

They bugged Flash Step into lightning, and bugged Stun.

And it still wasn't fixed, after all this time.

This, and many more BD bugs, were introduced with UE4, and still remain ignored.

In my opinion, you won't see a fix for this.

But, they gave more damage to a skill that didn't exist and now exists due to bugs, so, that's something...

only 100€/100$

More like 100€ for Europe, ~92€ for USA.

And "only"... That's an absurdly high price for something that is mostly implemented ingame already.

25€ is already too expensive for such thing, but, I live somewhere where the minimum wage starts at 705€, and renting a 1-bedroom house is over 400-600€...

I will make sure I put to good use those 100 bucks

I have a good suggestion to do with those 100 bucks, if you REALLY want to throw money away: donate it or spend on food for homeless people.

Then, grab an alt and run demonsbane, starting it all over, and you will probably be at the same point soon-ish.

Or just accept that BDs will never be fixed...

21 hours ago, Amane said:

The introduced anticheat is NOT working. People have knowledge to bypass this anticheat without breaking a sweat. It really is easy.

Bypassing it is, sometimes, a requirement for the game to actually function.

And this isn't some dark knowledge: it's readily available since when NCSoft decided to use Xigncode3 instead of GameGuard.

I think that that was in 2018? 2019?

You might want to talk about a system called "Heartbeat", which is implemented to check illegal activities and force shuts down the client if this illegal activity is caught by this system. The korean version of Blade & Soul uses this "Heartbeat" system. Why not implement this into NA/EU?

Xigncode3 used to have this. It's a complete dumpster fire...

The game would close because it decided to, and the heartbeat failed for whatever reason, or Xigncode3 didn't liked the RGB lights you have or ...

It was bad,  GameGuard is bad... Stop rolling out your own and use EasyAntiCheat, which is already available for free.

I know there will be a big majority of people crying about this... but how can anyone else take this game seriously if it's plagued with XML/GCD edits?

Anticheat won't catch this... Source: it doesn't catch now-a-days, with anticheat. It can't catch. It's impossible for it to catch.

Anticheat doesn't work that way, and those edits don't work the way you think they do.

What about open world changes? New raids? Maybe.. FINALLY.. some love for PvP? More story?

Adding open world events would be cool.

We had a PVP one a long time ago, and it was ... ok... Until the item was made useless because NCSoft couldn't fix it...

I would suggest something like how Tera does/did: open-world bosses that spawn in some places, and when killed, drop items for each person.

I can't pick your items and you can't pick mine, but we each get something.

I doubt that new raids will be introduced: it's nearly impossible for a F2P player to get to the last weapon anyway, within our lifetime...

And we had more story recently, but would be cool if we had some additional quests every month or so.

Those quests could be just random stuff, or be connected to the story somehow.

And yes, PVP needs some love, but it also needs you to be a whale and big money spender to enjoy it...

37 minutes ago, DenialOfTruth said:

False. Do not complain about things that are not true, Flash Step and Stun are possible to do and I do them all the time. You have to be moving forward to trigger them.

Let me write you a list, as people love these ugly things...

• Flash Step was removed somewhere between 2018 and 2021.
    If you google for it, you won't find almost anything about Flash Step.
    All you will find is about Blade Master, and not Blade Dancer.

• Flash Step used to take the C slot in Blade Dancer, before removal.

• Stun used to take the LMB spot in simple mode, before UE4.

• UE4 was introduced at the end-ish of 2021, with the following *DOCUMENTED* changes:
    • Flash Step now does more damage

• UE4 introduced the following bugs - *UNDOCUMENTED* changes, if you prefer:
    • Bladeguard was introduced back
    • Flash Step was introduced back
    • Flash Step doesn't show on C, unless you do voodoo with Q, E and Bladeguard
    • Sidewinder no longer shows on F in simple mode, showing in LMB instead and taking the place of Flicker
    • Sidewinder requires you to do voodoo to trigger it, and it may or may not show, depends on how it feels like
    • Storm Cleave and Fatal blade aren't usable outside Draw Stance

• "voodoo" can be read as "press W" or "block an attack and press W", and is as unreliable as you can imagine.

If you find where the bugs are documented, I will eat my own words.

As of today, I haven't seen any of this being documented, therefore, all these changes ARE BUGS.

Like it or not, that's a fact.

The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines "bug" as:

an unexpected defect, fault, flaw, or imperfection

The Cambridge dictionary defines "bug" as:

a mistake or problem in a computer program

Wikipedia defines "software bug" as:

A software bug is an error, flaw or fault in computer software that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways

In short: the game is behaving in an unintended way, according to the patch notes.

Therefore, these changes are software bugs.

It's not me saying it...

Edited by Cupidstar

2 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

As of today, I haven't seen any of this being documented, therefore, all these changes ARE BUGS.

Lmao. They are documented in KR patch notes. You are cute though, expecting west patch notes to be full / correct and you relying on them xD When they're half the time wrong and the other half missing parts.

On 3/11/2022 at 11:10 PM, wardenlynftw said:

basically the idea is, you post your feedback, but you aren't allowed to discuss with other users your/their suggestions as everybody is entitled to his freedom of speech as soon as it respects the rest of users.

Tagging another user or mentions in this thread shouldn't be allowed either, as like I said (sorry for redundance) is not to discuss, is to give feedback.

Remember guys 😉

2 hours ago, Shiro said:

Lmao. They are documented in KR patch notes.

Last time I checked, I was playing in EU, not KR.

2 hours ago, Shiro said:

You are cute though

Thank you! I work out!

2 hours ago, Shiro said:

expecting west patch notes to be full / correct and you relying on them

I know they are incorrect...

I still can't find the patch note that disabled opening the inventory when you press W and D...

2 hours ago, Shiro said:

they're half the time wrong and the other half missing parts

That explains why one or 2 things were fixed in silence, after months of being broken/wrong...

On 3/13/2022 at 1:41 AM, Cupidstar said:

Let me write you a list, as people love these ugly things...

Flash Step was removed somewhere between 2018 and 2021.
If you google for it, you won't find almost anything about Flash Step.
All you will find is about Blade Master, and not Blade Dancer.

Flash Step used to take the C slot in Blade Dancer, before removal.

Stun used to take the LMB spot in simple mode, before UE4.

UE4 was introduced at the end-ish of 2021, with the following *DOCUMENTED* changes:

Flash Step now does more damage

UE4 introduced the following bugs - *UNDOCUMENTED* changes, if you prefer:

Bladeguard was introduced back

Flash Step was introduced back

Flash Step doesn't show on C, unless you do voodoo with Q, E and Bladeguard

Sidewinder no longer shows on F in simple mode, showing in LMB instead and taking the place of Flicker

Sidewinder requires you to do voodoo to trigger it, and it may or may not show, depends on how it feels like

Storm Cleave and Fatal blade aren't usable outside Draw Stance

"voodoo" can be read as "press W" or "block an attack and press W", and is as unreliable as you can imagine.

If you find where the bugs are documented, I will eat my own words.

Like it or not, that's a fact.

i mean you can complaing that the patchnotes are not correct sure.
but the skill discription litterly says how to use flashstep and the rmb stun.

like this is just complaining because you like to complain.

nothing to do with vodoo.
Q E and RMB parry say you get an shinespark stack if iframe or parry.
flashstep says consumes shinepark on use.
and it says can only be used while holding the forward key.

Edited by Manowarr

46 minutes ago, Manowarr said:

i mean you can complaing that the patchnotes are not correct sure.
but the skill discription litterly says how to use flashstep and the rmb stun.

like this is just complaining because you like to complain.

nothing to do with vodoo.
Q E and RMB parry say you get an shinespark stack if iframe or parry.
flashstep says consumes shinepark on use.
and it says can only be used while holding the forward key.

Honestly I'd just ignore Cupidstar at this point: they think because something forgot to be included in the patch notes means it's a bug. Never mind the fact that Flash Step was reintroduced in KR, which means we were going to get it regardless of it being documented for our region of the game. But maybe they think it's not meant for our region?

1 minute ago, DenialOfTruth said:

Honestly I'd just ignore Cupidstar at this point: they think because something forgot to be included in the patch notes means it's a bug. Never mind the fact that Flash Step was reintroduced in KR, which means we were going to get it regardless of it being documented for our region of the game.

Denying the truth about it being a bug won't change what it is: a bug.

There's a lot that's introduced in Korea, and not all comes to EU/NA.

2 minutes ago, DenialOfTruth said:

But maybe they think it's not meant for our region?

I love Flash Step, and it is a very important skill.

But in this bugged state, it is useless...

1 minute ago, Cupidstar said:

Denying the truth about it being a bug won't change what it is: a bug.

There's a lot that's introduced in Korea, and not all comes to EU/NA.

I love Flash Step, and it is a very important skill.

But in this bugged state, it is useless...

Not bugged in the slightest. The skill description clearly says its conditionals for usage. Also why would you think a skill change would NOT come to our region in the first place?

1 minute ago, DenialOfTruth said:

Also why would you think a skill change would NOT come to our region in the first place?

No idea, don't ask me.

Ask those who know.

3 minutes ago, DenialOfTruth said:

Not bugged in the slightest.

The skill isn't bugged. Everything around, including it's existence, is a bug.

We need a better failsafe mechanic for Demonsbane drops.

I am about ~600+ runs in, with 1 drop. My guild mates are rolling in duplicates, and they average 1 drop an hour on a lucky day. I spent 10h daily for a week straight into 21-31 Sub and gotten absolutely nothing for my time.

Yes, I can wait for the box for 200 tokens, but running the same thing non-stop just so I can watch everyone else gear up is making me consider if I should drop the game althogether. 

As much as I am okay with grinding, 1 drop in a month of farming 21-31 is unacceptable. Especially when the game keeps throwing in my face the drops my teammates get. 

I am currently still going at it for 3 to 4 hours a day, everyday, and yet it isn't enough. 

We need demonsbane tokens to have a chance to drop each run, or guarantee x1 every clear on 21+. The boxes are only once per account anyways.

23 hours ago, Marihel said:

We need a better failsafe mechanic for Demonsbane drops.

I agree, the drop rates are very bad.

Look at this...

N0gYfRe.png

It's a pain to do these. It takes about 5 minutes to do 1 run alone, at stage 1.

That's 500 minutes for 100 runs, or 8 hours and 20 minutes.

Constantly.

Then, you need to wait 10 weeks to get the demonsbane tokens, from ranking.

Assuming you are between 100th and 500th, in which case you used to get 20 tokens.

To buy all 6 pieces, with the old rate of tokens, you need to run demonsbane for 60 weeks.

That's a year and 2 months!

2 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

I agree, the drop rates are very bad.

Look at this...

N0gYfRe.png

It's a pain to do these. It takes about 5 minutes to do 1 run alone, at stage 1.

That's 500 minutes for 100 runs, or 8 hours and 20 minutes.

Constantly.

Then, you need to wait 10 weeks to get the demonsbane tokens, from ranking.

Assuming you are between 100th and 500th, in which case you used to get 20 tokens.

To buy all 6 pieces, with the old rate of tokens, you need to run demonsbane for 60 weeks.

That's a year and 2 months!

Stop trying to run the game solo or trying to get the best rewards by doing stage 1, That is not the intended way of playing the content

You are just being deliberately obtuse at this point.

Took me a week or two to get all 3 accessories on the weeks following the release of aerodrome and then substratum.

It does not take a long time or trouble if you just do the content the intended way.

But if you are just going to shoot yourself in the foot and waste time by trying to do these things solo, Then yes you are in for a bad time.

Edited by Uldrum

10 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

Stop trying to run the game solo

Playing BnS in EU in Cerulean is playing the game solo, basically.

10 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

or trying to get the best rewards by doing stage 1

Jumping to conclusions... I see...

11 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

You are just being deliberately obtuse at this point.

And more jumping to conclusions...

11 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

Took me a week or two to get all 3 accessories on the weeks following the release of aerodrome and then substratum.

Good for you. Doesn't help Marihel in any way...

12 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

But if you are just going to shoot yourself in the foot and waste time by trying to do these things solo, Then yes you are in for a bad time.

Don't your feet hurt from jumping to conclusions that much???

The drop rates are still bad.

The drop rates need to be improved.

Buying with tokens is feasible if and only if the gear is relevant in 2 years, which it won't be.

Jumping to conclusions... I see...

But... you said so yourself?

"It's a pain to do these. It takes about 5 minutes to do 1 run alone, at stage 1"

You are doing them solo and on stage 1.

Then you give a big explonation on how long it will take to get the things, by doing stage 1.

It's not "Jumping to conclusions" if that is exactly what you wrote.

Just now, Uldrum said:

But... you said so yourself?

"It's a pain to do these. It takes about 5 minutes to do 1 run alone, at stage 1"

You are doing them solo and on stage 1.

Then you give a big explonation on how long it will take to get the things, by doing stage 1.

It's not "Jumping to conclusions" if that is exactly what you wrote.

I was talking about doing the achievement and only the achievement, purely the achievement.

Nothing else.

Just minimizing the time spent on each run to get the achievement.

Nothing less, nothing more.

So, yes, jumping to conclusions.

I was talking about doing the achievement and only the achievement, purely the achievement.

Nothing else.

Just minimizing the time spent on each run to get the achievement.

Nothing less, nothing more.

So, yes, jumping to conclusions.

But you'd get those achivements through normal gameplay when you were doing your accessory grinds or daily quests.

Why would you do them outside of that?

• Like 1