Aerodrome nerf when? same mistakes every new patch

Why would you bring a new DG the boss has the same HP as in KR? Did you guys forget that in KR they have tons of DPS ahead of us?
Specially for floor 51+, only 0,1% of the players in NA/EU have DPS to be able to finish those floors. When you guys will learn that we are behind KR in terms of DPS.
You should think about it before briging a new DG and nerf the bosses's HP to match NA/EU dps.

5 hours ago, 14266655 said:

plenty of people? u have no idea what u talking about. The boss has around 66b HP. You think everyone is FULL p2w?

Dw Uldrum is probs already late game so he dont see or understand the midgame player problems in 2021. #thuglife. Camps forums to talk down anyone who raises a complaint with this game lols, pretty much his Modus operandi. 

Honestly it sounds like you just need to continue farming the lower floors for your gear. The whole point of there being this many floors is so that people can get what they need and youre rewareded differently depending on your progress in the game. Complaints are fine, but they need to actually be good complaints. No one was supposed to be clearing the top floors anyway.

47 minutes ago, Yurp said:

mid game players should be clearing floor 80 on the 3rd week? is that how games work now adays? Sorry the Thornbreaker weapon users arent clearing max floor already XD

I have all acessories endgame and my friends too only soul pets heart etc.. because to reach that u need to go FULL p2w and spend tons of dollars.

But even with all acessories endagme + SF waepon and a mid-game soul,heart etc... We don't have enough dps to clear floor 51+. Because the boss has 66b on floor 51, and thats because they copied from KR, but again KR is ahead of us in terms of dps and gear, thats just not fair

5 hours ago, 14266655 said:

I have all acessories endgame and my friends too only soul pets heart etc.. because to reach that u need to go FULL p2w and spend tons of dollars.

But even with all acessories endagme + SF waepon and a mid-game soul,heart etc... We don't have enough dps to clear floor 51+. Because the boss has 66b on floor 51, and thats because they copied from KR, but again KR is ahead of us in terms of dps and gear, thats just not fair

You sound like those newbies I see with Thornbreaker weapon / CTA gear and because of full skystealer accessories they think they're some hot dps. This game doesn't work like that and dps gets increased a little bit from EVERYTHING and it adds up. Probably your compound sucks, your unity sucks, your enhancement levels suck, you don't have latest raid soulshields and so on.

If they nerf the HP you may clear 51 but others will do 61-71 and you will want that too. Just get over the fact your dps is far lower than others.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Uldrum said:

You don't have to be P2W to clear floor 51.

You just won't get there within a month of playing.

who said a month of playing? Again you have no ideia what you talking about. You have such a small brain that dont even get what Im saying, but try to read again and understand my point

Edited by 14266655

It's pretty ironic that for someone who keeps belitteling other people's brain capacity your logic is clearly flawed.

HP in KR relative to EU/NA does not matter. We could have gotten hp x4 of the current KR version and it wouldn't have mattered.

You would have beein doing lower floors. But same spectrum of lower floors as anyone else in EU/NA. 

You are not playing with KR people. You are not competing against KR people in ranks. KR gear/dps expectations mean nothing here.

On 11/21/2021 at 9:08 PM, ßIÖHÄZÄRD said:

This dungeon doesn't need an HP NERF, it needs a drop chance BUFF, i've done more than 100 runs already and got nothing. This is a joke.

I have done 450+ runs up to stage 45 and dropped 8 earrings but no other piece yet. I feel like I'm the most unlucky person on the server rn, not exaggerating. During all runs I've seen only one selection chest dropping for one of my mates, how about buffing the drop rate of this??

15 hours ago, Shirafune said:

I have done 450+ runs up to stage 45 and dropped 8 earrings but no other piece yet. I feel like I'm the most unlucky person on the server rn, not exaggerating. During all runs I've seen only one selection chest dropping for one of my mates, how about buffing the drop rate of this??

Yeah you aren't the most unlucky. Imagine not getting those 8 earrings either, just nothing at all. That's what unlucky is really like.

I usually don't defend NCSoft, but...uhh...buddy. Content isn't meant to be cleared day one, or even day thirty one sometimes. Also you do realize KR is ahead purely because they have a heart tier we don't and three more Mythical Accessories we don't, right? We'll have them eventually, why bother making the content easier now? It'll make people complain like they did when they buffed Spectral Shrine's health.