Call to Arms useless on Dual Blade

LynMasterRace

xDHH2cx.png

You wanna explain why this is even remotely a thing, NCSoft? Why the hell can Dual Blades NOT use that?! What's the point of doing Call to Arms on a Dual Blade? Is there anything ELSE they cannot use without any warning whatsoever?!

These sort of things should have been in the patch notes so players could be WARNED that maybe using Call to Arms on the new class was a dumb idea! Between the issues of this launch, the practical loss of content with most dungeons now being utterly worthless, Ctrl+I's removal, and who knows what else and this, I'm not sure who will be playing going into the new year.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hime said:

There are a few chests that cannot be opened by Dual Blades. 😣 And we have written them up as bugs.

Imo, that's a bit too "Big" of a problem to just report as a bug imo.

Why not fix the game breaking ones before release?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lenoxis said:

How to get more keys for call to arms when you can't even do dunegons because you have no gear.. 

Recived answer from support. "We have verified that the Mastercraft Celestial Emperor Ring Chest - Stage 10 is intended to be unavailable to the Dual Blade class."

Where is the logic ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lenoxis said:

Recived answer from support. "We have verified that the Mastercraft Celestial Emperor Ring Chest - Stage 10 is intended to be unavailable to the Dual Blade class."

Where is the logic ?

Yep. Bait returning players to try the new class only then to go "Oops you have to buy sealing charms on f10 to get gear on your dual blade character".

If this isn't fixed anytime soon, I'm done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ewidz said:

Yep. Bait returning players to try the new class only then to go "Oops you have to buy sealing charms on f10 to get gear on your dual blade character".

I believe this to be a non-issue in all honesty. while the Stage 10 GC earring doesnt work for DB it doesnt mean that you cant use the GC accessories that TT offers currently and i'm sure you can find a few TT runs willing to not price gouging new players. Even then 200g for them isnt all that hard to come by now. I recommend sending those accessory boxes from CTA to another character and be glad you're somewhat able to gear another character through CTA.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LynMasterRace said:

xDHH2cx.png

You wanna explain why this is even remotely a thing, NCSoft? Why the hell can Dual Blades NOT use that?! What's the point of doing Call to Arms on a Dual Blade? Is there anything ELSE they cannot use without any warning whatsoever?!

These sort of things should have been in the patch notes so players could be WARNED that maybe using Call to Arms on the new class was a dumb idea! Between the issues of this launch, the practical loss of content with most dungeons now being utterly worthless, Ctrl+I's removal, and who knows what else and this, I'm not sure who will be playing going into the new year.

I was wondering why I could not open it on my duel blade character. I just assumed it was my mistake and I had to do some quests or something to be able to equip it.

SOoooooo What is the solution, WILL we be refunding the time and money and effort that we've put into this new class that we've made?

I don't understand, maybe there was something written on this that I didn't read about so many issues with this patch and update and event..

I keep making mistakes yet seem to find it isn't my mistake, it is because the lack of insight and communications from some in the team of BnS..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FeneFeline said:

I believe this to be a non-issue in all honesty. 

It would be a non issue if they pointed this out in the patch notes, I would just go for a different class. Now I spent 25$ for the level 60 voucher and can barely progress because I can't get the accessories.

7 hours ago, Mewling said:

SOoooooo What is the solution, WILL we be refunding the time and money and effort that we've put into this new class that we've made?

So far they haven't said anything, so who knows...

9 hours ago, Ewidz said:

Been there done that… And even that is useless. All out of expensive sealing charms yet the gear I sent over cannot be opened on Dual Blade either– 

Intended or not, there was no mention whatsoever about CtA- and other equipment not being available for Dual Blade, which is just… highly unprofessional (and that feels like an understatement). 

Don’t know wether I should request a reverse or wait for potential changes and have the chance of losing my sealing charms and gear entirely if no such change happens. Then again requesting a reverse will use up all restoration tokens which leaves me empty for the rest of the year and unable to reverse *actual* mistakes. 😖

Edited by Sooya
  • Like 1

On 9/10/2021 at 5:05 PM, Lenoxis said:

Received answer from support. "We have verified that the Mastercraft Celestial Emperor Ring Chest - Stage 10 is intended to be unavailable to the Dual Blade class."

Where is the logic

It's clearly not intended to be unavailable, who ever from support replied to your question is clueless and doesn't know any better. There are many other tier items that cannot be opened by DB which will get fixed as there is no such thing in Korea, the only question is "when". 

1 hour ago, Lenoxis said:

Everyone who used allready Call to Arms Token on DB should be able to send everything from this chest to different characters or get another token  🤣🤣

You would think! I messaged them because I wanted to transfer the weapon to my other character because their system is so bad that of course the entire box opened on my main when I only wanted to retrieve ONE ITEM. Support refused to help me to any capacity. Gee! Thanks for nothing guys!

23 hours ago, Yasu said:

You would think! I messaged them because I wanted to transfer the weapon to my other character because their system is so bad that of course the entire box opened on my main when I only wanted to retrieve ONE ITEM. Support refused to help me to any capacity. Gee! Thanks for nothing guys!

Wow, the level of incomitance... This is one of their biggest chances to bring some of the player base back and they blew it...

23 hours ago, Yasu said:

That's because you did it wrong. You don't checkmark the box next to the bundle in received items, you simply leave that unchecked and right click on the item on the right you want to take out and it will only take out that specific item. They refused your request because that was not a bug or problem but...well ...your own fault lol.

2 hours ago, Grimzy said:

That's because you did it wrong. You don't checkmark the box next to the bundle in received items, you simply leave that unchecked and right click on the item on the right you want to take out and it will only take out that specific item. They refused your request because that was not a bug or problem but...well ...your own fault lol.

I know that well, I've played for years. This issue always occurs to me. Don't try to play me as stupid.