"Inappropriate Activity"

Hello to all.

Yesterday I'm playing in battleground for two hours. I don't know why, but sometimes the round stop with 0 battle points and the script:

"Your team is defeated due to inappropriate activity. Your rewards are denied. If repeated, you may recive stronger sanctions".

It's means that someone is using cheat?

https://imgur.com/L0xRAQG

Edited by Ioseppo TiLtEbUg

• 3 weeks later...

You join with hm 16 which tells me you are fresh out of story. You most likely have no pvp skill and your gear will most likely be from story too making you one shot even for people with like 3 year old gear.

Dont join 6v6 in a total please you might think i am toxic for writing that but you are destroying the game for everyone in your team. There is no need for you to be in 6v6 pvp at all the only item which might be usefull you cant get in pve is the amulet but there are better ones you can get in pve.

So back to topic from your screenshoot i know you went afk most likely. You need x ammount of dmg to other players to be counted as not afk. I think it was 200k dmg or something.

In the current state of pvp its not worth to play it at all. There is nothing you need from 6v6 and 1v1 has at max 2 players in que which are platin smurfs while 3v3 is not played at all. Everyone who managed to reach gold there is a wintrader !

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2021 at 7:24 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

You join with hm 16 which tells me you are fresh out of story. You most likely have no pvp skill and your gear will most likely be from story too making you one shot even for people with like 3 year old gear.

Dont join 6v6 in a total please you might think i am toxic for writing that but you are destroying the game for everyone in your team. There is no need for you to be in 6v6 pvp at all the only item which might be usefull you cant get in pve is the amulet but there are better ones you can get in pve.

So back to topic from your screenshoot i know you went afk most likely. You need x ammount of dmg to other players to be counted as not afk. I think it was 200k dmg or something.

In the current state of pvp its not worth to play it at all. There is nothing you need from 6v6 and 1v1 has at max 2 players in que which are platin smurfs while 3v3 is not played at all. Everyone who managed to reach gold there is a wintrader !

I play in pvp every time I can, sorry: I find it more interesting and ecxiting than pve, and I think to have your same right to play and increase my skill level. If you don't like it send a formal complain to NCSoft.

About  the damage amount, I've noticed that there's a difference between Whirlwind Valley and the Beluga Lagoon: in WV the minium damage required is around 100k, in BL it's 300k: if a low level player doesn't  have the gear to reach this the game automatically denies the points at the end of round, even in case of victory.

I think that a clear improvement would be to consider all the activities that lead to victory: not only the damage then, but also the capture of braziers and statues for the benefit of your team. This obviously in addition to the implementation of a system for selecting opponents that takes into account the equipment and not just the ranking.

On 6/19/2021 at 11:05 PM, Ioseppo TiLtEbUg said:

I play in pvp every time I can, sorry: I find it more interesting and ecxiting than pve, and I think to have your same right to play and increase my skill level. If you don't like it send a formal complain to NCSoft.

Like ive said please dont think i am toxic its just like this if you dont boother gearing up. I dont mind you doing pvp but if you dont boother getting gear which sadly includes alot of pve then you should stay in arena for a while. You can also farm gear in arena. I also dont get why you wanna improve in a gamemode litterly everyone and their mums one shot you while you cant even do 1% of their health with ur gear.

if a low level player doesn't  have the gear to reach this the game automatically denies the points at the end of round, even in case of victory.

Well there is a reason for this and its a good one. Its a competetive gamemode and people wanna climp. Now imagine you are the only one who boothered getting pvp gear and do 30 kills but still lose by a far margain cause your whole team has story gear and is one shot against even a normal leftclick of most classes. Or to give another example imagine you play League of legends and there is this one mid laner who feeds the enemy team on purpose. Thats you.

I think that a clear improvement would be to consider all the activities that lead to victory: not only the damage then, but also the capture of braziers and statues for the benefit of your team.

Here we have different oppinion but i can tell you mine is way more liked in the community. Just lock out everyone below a certain gear level. For example Ascendant 9 and full PVP Accesories. To be equipped like this you need maybe 100G or even less.

This obviously in addition to the implementation of a system for selecting opponents that takes into account the equipment and not just the ranking.

Do you think we have enough players for such a system that takes gear into account ? We are already queing in a range of 300 rating or something. You can get a full Gold lobby as a Bronze player nowdays. You can also ask to remove 6v6 entirely instead would have the same outcome.

On 6/21/2021 at 8:38 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Like ive said please dont think i am toxic its just like this if you dont boother gearing up. I dont mind you doing pvp but if you dont boother getting gear which sadly includes alot of pve then you should stay in arena for a while. You can also farm gear in arena. I also dont get why you wanna improve in a gamemode litterly everyone and their mums one shot you while you cant even do 1% of their health with ur gear.

Well there is a reason for this and its a good one. Its a competetive gamemode and people wanna climp. Now imagine you are the only one who boothered getting pvp gear and do 30 kills but still lose by a far margain cause your whole team has story gear and is one shot against even a normal leftclick of most classes. Or to give another example imagine you play League of legends and there is this one mid laner who feeds the enemy team on purpose. Thats you.

Here we have different oppinion but i can tell you mine is way more liked in the community. Just lock out everyone below a certain gear level. For example Ascendant 9 and full PVP Accesories. To be equipped like this you need maybe 100G or even less.

Do you think we have enough players for such a system that takes gear into account ? We are already queing in a range of 300 rating or something. You can get a full Gold lobby as a Bronze player nowdays. You can also ask to remove 6v6 entirely instead would have the same outcome.

This is hilarius 'cause I've already a good part of pvp gear, including jewels, ss and dragonfang weap stage 1:  I've crafting those whithout "a lot of pve" (taking into account that the bloodstones  - which are a fundamental element to evolve the pvp equipment -  you get them only in battlegroud or in the arena): unfortunately at the moment I only have 2100 pvp AP, which is NOTHING compared to the 3000/3500 of the whales that populate the battleground. I also use a difficult class (sf in earth stance), and this factor also affects (I would like to open a discussion on class balancing, but there are already thousands of threads talking about it, so I pass).

If the problem - as you say - is that there are not enough players to form the teams, well, this is a consequence of the commercial (p2w) and gameplay development choices (abandoned faction pvp, few dailies focused on pvp) of the NCSoft itself, which discouraged players from participating in pvp.
So to solve this situation you could think of developing battlegrounds that require fewer players (4 vs 4 or 3 vs 3): in this way you could already select them based on the level of the equipment.

16 hours ago, Ioseppo TiLtEbUg said:

This is hilarius 'cause I've already a good part of pvp gear

Since you havent posted anything yet aside from your screenshoot we had to assume your gear up to this point.

https://bns.life/char/eu/ioseppo/

Looking at ur char is also not very helpfull. With that kinda pve gear i dont believe you have even 3rd gen stuff making you very low gear of course. Sadly its like that you dont play pve so pvp is no option either NCsoft forces you to do pve otherwise you simply cant get good enough gear.

Also if you really have imperial gear what i assume now why tf did you stay there afk ? there is no way you cant do enough dmg with Imperial gear.

If the problem - as you say - is that there are not enough players to form the teams, well, this is a consequence of the commercial (p2w) and gameplay development choices (abandoned faction pvp, few dailies focused on pvp) of the NCSoft itself

As ive said it several times over and over again. I dont think BNS is pay to win since you can earn everything ingame cause of the HM coins. I dont focused on PVP and i still got 22k. Since 1 season is 2 months there are enough HM coins you can get.

I do agree its way to much work if you want players to even consider pvp thou.

So to solve this situation you could think of developing battlegrounds that require fewer players (4 vs 4 or 3 vs 3): in this way you could already select them based on the level of the equipment.

Would be the same issue as with 6v6. Ive already suggested long ago the ability to borrow max gear for battle grounds only but for enough gold/hmcoins/ncoins so its actully still worth upgrading the stuff for themselve.

9 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Looking at ur char is also not very helpfull. With that kinda pve gear i dont believe you have even 3rd gen stuff making you very low gear of course. Sadly its like that you dont play pve so pvp is no option either NCsoft forces you to do pve otherwise you simply cant get good enough gear.

This is my pve gear... I don't play much pve, so of course the gear is low. All my resources is used to upgrade pvp gear.

Also if you really have imperial gear what i assume now why tf did you stay there afk ? there is no way you cant do enough dmg with Imperial gear.

I was not afk... as I've already said: you can do nothing against 3000/3500 opponent (even with imperial gear) and if you don't cause 100/300k in a round you will be considered afk: this is why I suggested basing the "afk or no" rating also on those actions that bring an advantage to the whole team (capturing braziers and statues) that even a low-gear character can perform.

Edited by Ioseppo TiLtEbUg

13 hours ago, Ioseppo TiLtEbUg said:

This is my pve gear... I don't play much pve, so of course the gear is low. All my resources is used to upgrade pvp gear.

It not about that. You should have noticed how you can get your pvp gear in this game and sadly this includes pve. If you dont do PVE you cannot get ur pvp gear unless you buy all the runs and stuff from other players via gold but i doubt you do this. So i have to assume your pve gear shows me what pvp gear you have and you dont have enough gear to really get eva belt and earring for example.

At best you probably have imperial gear.

I was not afk... as I've already said: you can do nothing against 3000/3500 opponent (even with imperial gear) and if you don't cause 100/300k in a round you will be considered afk

Thats still only 100k/300k. I can beat people with max gear even with imperial gear its just way harder than it should be.

: this is why I suggested basing the "afk or no" rating also on those actions that bring an advantage to the whole team (capturing braziers and statues) that even a low-gear character can perform.

PVP needs an overhaul from scratch but your suggestion is simply something i disagree with cause the dmg cap is there to prevent people comming in to the games with story gear just for rating. I think the dmg lock should be increased even further or lock players without pvp gear out of this gamemode entirely.

8 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

PVP needs an overhaul from scratch but your suggestion is simply something i disagree with cause the dmg cap is there to prevent people comming in to the games with story gear just for rating. I think the dmg lock should be increased even further or lock players without pvp gear out of this gamemode entirely.

I agree on the overhaul part but increasing the cap is a bad idea I think. I imagine it would harshly punish people that want to get into pvp, and maybe have some gear, for not being experienced enough. Against pros it can be quite dificult to even deal damage because you die quickly.

For me actions should be taken to get more people into pvp so the elo system can actually work for everyone. Not making it more difficult to get into pvp. This also means measurements against cheaters, hackers, wintrading and so on.

• Like 1

You should have noticed how you can get your pvp gear in this game and sadly this includes pve. If you dont do PVE you cannot get ur pvp gear unless you buy all the runs and stuff from other players via gold but i doubt you do this. So i have to assume your pve gear shows me what pvp gear you have and you dont have enough gear to really get eva belt and earring for example.

At best you probably have imperial gear.

It is evident from what you write that you have simply never tried to evolve your pvp equipment only with pvp activities. The only things I got with the pve are some jewels (mushin tower's tokens), and of course the crystals for the upgrade you get with the dailies. Other things you take with pve can be gems to set in weapons and pets, but nothing else. For the rest you can do everything with battleground or zen beans points.

And yes, at the moment with the jewels I am firm at the imperial level.

Thats still only 100k/300k. I can beat people with max gear even with imperial gear its just way harder than it should be.

Sure, if you play a brainless class like FM or BD or des or BM too with 3rd spec or archer. Try it with SF in earth stance, then talk...

This is exactly the difference between your thinking and mine: I think it is right that everyone has access to pvp areas, regardless of their equipment (but with a balance before the start of each round), because I know very well that not everyone has hours and hours and hours every day to invest in gaming, or rather mountains of money to spend (mind you: I'm talking about whales, not premium accounts).

It is paradoxical that on the one hand you complain that there are no people to fill the teams and on the other you would like to even increase the damage cap: as Shekinah pointed out to you, players must be enticed to participate - not hindered - and ALL newbies start with low gear ... if they get nothing from their participation in BG, they simply stop joining it.

14 hours ago, Ioseppo TiLtEbUg said:

It is evident from what you write that you have simply never tried to evolve your pvp equipment only with pvp activities.

There is no

Sure, if you play a brainless class like FM or BD or des or BM too with 3rd spec or archer. Try it with SF in earth stance, then talk...

I play Soul fighter Ice spec.

This is exactly the difference between your thinking and mine: I think it is right that everyone has access to pvp areas, regardless of their equipment

Thats what Arena PVP is for.

It is paradoxical that on the one hand you complain that there are no people to fill the teams and on the other you would like to even increase the damage cap: as Shekinah pointed out to you

There is no real problem with the ammount of 6v6 players unless you put in something that searches for additional things when creating groups. I complain about no gear players cause they destroy the game in most cases. It makes a 6v6 to a 3v6 or a 1v6 sometimes. I want to reduce the ammount of alts not mains in pvp.

players must be enticed to participate - not hindered - and ALL newbies start with low gear ... if they get nothing from their participation in BG, they simply stop joining it.

Thats the plan. Also it was requested some years ago to have a non gear based bg for that whole reason this means a 2nd bg.

7 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

There is no

Ok, if you say so 😂 don't be offended if in the meantime I go on like this

I play Soul fighter Ice spec.

Same matter....

There is no real problem with the ammount of 6v6 players unless you put in something that searches for additional things when creating groups. I complain about no gear players cause they destroy the game in most cases. It makes a 6v6 to a 3v6 or a 1v6 sometimes. I want to reduce the ammount of alts not mains in pvp.

...and the idea that a "main" character at low level is comparable to an "alt" character doesn't even touch you? 

On the other hand:

"Do you think we have enough players for such a system that takes gear into account ? We are already queing in a range of 300 rating or something. You can get a full Gold lobby as a Bronze player nowdays. You can also ask to remove 6v6 entirely instead would have the same outcome."

your words 😅

and now I'm sorry, I'm tired of doing back and forth with a guy who obviously doesn't participate in pvp. You're not ranked in any battlegroud or arena, not even in the Infinity Tower. Bye

On 6/25/2021 at 4:55 PM, Ioseppo TiLtEbUg said:

...and the idea that a "main" character at low level is comparable to an "alt" character doesn't even touch you?

Thats why Trash alts dont belong in 6v6.

On the other hand:

"Do you think we have enough players for such a system that takes gear into account ? We are already queing in a range of 300 rating or something. You can get a full Gold lobby as a Bronze player nowdays. You can also ask to remove 6v6 entirely instead would have the same outcome."

your words 😅

Dont get ur point here. If you remove the players who join with raven 3 and 1st gen legendarys its not like players get removed from the game. We still have the same people simply not queing with their trash alts. We are not locking mains this way we are only locking trash alts. If you have a main and want to play 6v6 is imperial gear really to much to be asked ? I think no since it litterly needs just some hours and u are done farming this.

and now I'm sorry, I'm tired of doing back and forth with a guy who obviously doesn't participate in pvp. You're not ranked in any battlegroud or arena, not even in the Infinity Tower. Bye

Ähm do you even know my ingame name ? I dont play much pvp nowdays but i played alot around 2 seasons ago. I do top 5 every season of sf in BGs atleast in 1 gamemode just to show off my ingame name in the BG Discord. But besides that i dont boother with PVP much theese days due to the big ammount of cheaters and inbalance of classes. Also Arena not playable anymore since there are only plat players with their  alts nowdays. For thoose i am forced to play on my Main to even have a chance of winning which is boring af.

6v6 will die. Current trend is legit just camp air and let ranged pve it. Not to mention some of the ranged classes have a hard core advantage. They don't need to pvp period.  Example as follows bm 3rd spec with a full whale summoner equipped in hybrid pve/pvp.   Summoner spams and times kb. Tab gets blown if not summoner will destroy you. BM waits un till tab animation is done presses z and tab and you're aired. Full party which is generally ranged spams aired victim. This gets worse with add a buff class like wd who is duoed with that fm together using gode mode in sf sitting inside the warden that can 1 shot everything. Which the game always pairs 2 or 3 buffs on one team and gives the other team zero buffs. That pve/pvp  hybrid archer just waiting for someone to be occupied so they can air it during an animation. Sin camping and waiting to tab 3 on the first cced opponent. If not wiping a whole ground force because hes whaled too. Problem is its not pvp anymore. Its who has the most air power and buffs. Remove duo keys. Remove pve gear of any sort. Stop making ranged have more mobility then melee classes ( takes time for melee to get to ranged classes and their being hit on the way there). For the love of god make air so you can tab it. Oh and if ranged get the ability to massively dmg aired targets don't allow them to tab it. Its crap that range can spam aired target and most melee have to stand just to get their kill stolen. When I see 20 to 30 kills on a gunner or archer I know that was the case. That isn't pvp it stopped being pvp at lvl 45 cap just before gunner. We have had a massive drop in players since the pve gunner meta. No one likes pvp anymore. Who wants to pvp when someone far weaker in skills then u gets 20 to 30 kills based on how many air targets they cheesed. I run into this a lot. I kill this person so easy but they kill 5 times as many because they are waiting on an aired target.

• 4 weeks later...

PVP has just become too laden with imbalance and cheats to be fun.  I pretty much stopped 4-5 months ago.  It certainly wouldn't be hard to fix, but it gets ignored.  Half the problem is, why should I pvp when I need to pve like crazy to get the pvp gear?  It's all broken imo

• 1 month later...

@Ioseppo TiLtEbUg it's really not that hard to gear up some what. and if you do play undergeared the best thing you can do is stall and help CC the enemy team dont bother engaging since you'll get demolished in 1 hit. if more people with no gear queue'd up gear wouldnt be an issue there's barely anyone doing 6's the more people the better regardless of gear people cheating is far more of an issue than people coming in ungeared if you're a destroyer you can stall fairly well. i've even seen assassins in level 45 gear from 4 years ago carry us to victory in beluga off of their utility alone they're that stupid. just do your best to play smart most people are going to unga bunga anyways so bring whatever utility you can to the table if you can knock someone down or launch them someone else on your team can kill them basically making that your kill to since you screwed your opponent over with a CC 

• 3 weeks later...

On 5/29/2021 at 6:24 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

In all honestly the problem here is that there's not a separate whale or uncapped battleground for those who have the gear or the rating at least if they wish to compete. It's basically an epeen match with absolutely nothing to give for those who havent got the gear. 

Just tried the battleground and 3 matches I got no rewards from either win or loss purely because i "lack gear". I'm literally 1 or 2 shotted with no way to compete or fight at all and basically I'm being given quests and dailys to participate in a battleground, given absolutely no gear whatsoever, thrown into a match with others who have a massive power advantage and then denied rewards no matter how much I do try to participate because there a colossal stat difference between me and other veteran players with no way of getting around this that I can see.

If gear is such an issue there should be 2 versions of the battleground, a stat capped version for newer players to participate and do their daily or weekly quests and an uncapped "hard" mode uncapped where it's go big or go home (with obviously enhanced prizes). People shouldn't be directed or pushed into participating in the battleground at all if this is not the case. 

Let's be clear the current setup for the battleground is a bad design and not fit for purpose and those who do participate should be at least getting something for trying not denied even basic rewards and treated afk because they're not geared well enough. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2021 at 12:23 AM, Raiya said:

In all honestly the problem here is that there's not a separate whale or uncapped battleground for those who have the gear or the rating at least if they wish to compete. It's basically an epeen match with absolutely nothing to give for those who havent got the gear. 

Just tried the battleground and 3 matches I got no rewards from either win or loss purely because i "lack gear". I'm literally 1 or 2 shotted with no way to compete or fight at all and basically I'm being given quests and dailys to participate in a battleground, given absolutely no gear whatsoever, thrown into a match with others who have a massive power advantage and then denied rewards no matter how much I do try to participate because there a colossal stat difference between me and other veteran players with no way of getting around this that I can see.

If gear is such an issue there should be 2 versions of the battleground, a stat capped version for newer players to participate and do their daily or weekly quests and an uncapped "hard" mode uncapped where it's go big or go home (with obviously enhanced prizes). People shouldn't be directed or pushed into participating in the battleground at all if this is not the case. 

Let's be clear the current setup for the battleground is a bad design and not fit for purpose and those who do participate should be at least getting something for trying not denied even basic rewards and treated afk because they're not geared well enough. 

You can get decent BG gear from farming Master Hong or Mao ... You just need to check what are the current avaiable Pvp Gear being bought from the NPC ... Maybe you won't be able to kill at sight, but you will be able to assist in fights ...

On 10/9/2021 at 10:52 PM, RinDman said:

You can get decent BG gear from farming Master Hong or Mao ... You just need to check what are the current avaiable Pvp Gear being bought from the NPC ... Maybe you won't be able to kill at sight, but you will be able to assist in fights ...

While i have to say yes UE4 improved the situation here alot cause Elder Scale tier is kinda decent its still worlds away from most BG Players.

Even with full Elder scale stuff which is now the pleb pvp gear you do like a 10th of dmg what the avg player does in BG while surviving a 3rd. I am definetly not new to pvp but if you get killed in less than 1 second thats to fast. I just googled avg reaction time of a human being is 250ms so 2.5 seconds. Even if we cut that short cause gamers probably react way faster its still a big issue.

Ive requested a gear rental service where you can rent max gear (pvp) for x ammount of matches for x ammount of gold. It would have to be expensive enough so playing a season with real gear is cheaper thou.

Also look at soul, heart, unity stones etc. theese are unobtainable for non whales.

On 10/11/2021 at 3:19 PM, FeuchterLyn said:

While i have to say yes UE4 improved the situation here alot cause Elder Scale tier is kinda decent its still worlds away from most BG Players.

Even with full Elder scale stuff which is now the pleb pvp gear you do like a 10th of dmg what the avg player does in BG while surviving a 3rd. I am definetly not new to pvp but if you get killed in less than 1 second thats to fast. I just googled avg reaction time of a human being is 250ms so 2.5 seconds. Even if we cut that short cause gamers probably react way faster its still a big issue.

Ive requested a gear rental service where you can rent max gear (pvp) for x ammount of matches for x ammount of gold. It would have to be expensive enough so playing a season with real gear is cheaper thou.

Also look at soul, heart, unity stones etc. theese are unobtainable for non whales.

Indeed, it may switch from  pay 2 fast to pay 2 win soon kek ... But as long as they allow smurf free farm hmc from NA and EU. It remains F2P 🙂

On 10/13/2021 at 6:48 PM, RinDman said:

But as long as they allow smurf free farm hmc from NA and EU. It remains F2P 🙂

I think you need to put a , between smurf and free cause they do allow smurfs (alt farming in pvp). Also i have to disagree since they limit most usefull stuff in F10 to Ncoin. For example etherial vials.

Thoose are also simple stats you can only buy via F10 unless you think its acceptable to wait several years to upgrade your soul badge i mean you drop like 1 vial per week if you are lucky.

If it cannot be reached without $$$ its simple pay to win.

23 hours ago, RinDman said:

If I compare my gear from legit farming and a bit of normal ncoin for 2 years with troves and events. I'm less geared than some hmc hard farmers 🤡

So yeah very p2w then ... 

Well of course i listened to others who famed the hm coins as much as i did (no wintrading) we managed 30k - 40k Hmcoins.

Thanks to all the limitations NCsoft gives Hm coins nowdays there is litterly nothing usefull to buy and you have to buy either gem powder or etherial vials (thoose are heavily limited). If you are really lucky with prices you might earn 60k gold with that.

Now compare how much work you have to put in for thoose 60k gold which by now is also not much gold.

I still stay by my oppinion since you are heavily time gated its not possible to earn alot of gear without real money making this game pay to win.

P.S You cant count in rank 1 worth of hm coins for farmers cause this is snacked by the biggest wintrader we have. Sadly i am not even allowed to write from which region he is but i can tell you this region is supposed to be blocked and by their own rules he should be banned simply for playing from there.

• Like 1