Where is my penta gem from event?

klzmo

Just now, Kaokori said:

@Hime

I dident get any of my rewards and i mailed 130 boxes :S 

So where is all my rewards???

9 minutes ago, Mizuki said:

i think no one got anything so far, i wonder if it is planed for later. 

and hope for information soon @Hime lets wait and see

calm your self xD there is no help if you over react like that

you can see by message abouth 

20 minutes ago, klzmo said:

i gifted over 170 gift boxes from the event and i dont get Penta gem.

"Season of Giving gift giving rewards will be sent to your In-game Mail"

18 minutes ago, Mizuki said:

i think no one got anything so far, i wonder if it is planed for later. 

and hope for information soon @Hime lets wait and see

that we already sayed there is no rewards xD 

even the topic name is "Where is my penta gem from event?"

so there is no reason to write it over and over again. 

this is what i tryd to say 

• NCSOFT

Good morning,

We encountered an issue today with the reward delivery during the maintenance so it hasn't delivered yet. The team is troubleshooting it now and will continue to work on its delivery today. I'll update the maintenance thread and also let you know when the delivery has completed. Thank you!

i dont like this kind of event. its so boring to wait 1 gem or 2 unity stones one month. event must be clear like 100 event coin= 1 unity stones. and i know what to do. Please dont make like this events its no make sense waiting for 1 item.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Hime said:

Rewards have been distributed. Thank you for your patience!

Hello, Seriously? I traded more than 200 boxes and I only get the reward for 30 boxes traded, are you sure you have counted correctly ??

yeah unless they glitched out between mines that i already had in my inventory which i bought everyday with event currency, i know i was gifting em everyday and got 10 boxes from 100 trove keys bundle which i gifted to my friend so idk what went wrong, maybe cause i got that 100 keys bundle gifted and it counted those boxes as gifted already if that is the case that's stupid but oh well, guess i can always send a ticket, it's just weird how system works ^^

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Rewards have been distributed. Thank you for your patience!

Wrong, I still have not received any rewards in the mail and I know for sure that I traded over 130 boxes. I kept track of it myself and everything purchasing the 1ncoin boxes three times and 2 event boxes from dragon express every day and trading it to someone else til reaching over 130 but you guys fail to track it and give out the rewards. Going to send a ticket to get it resolved since you seem to think you fixed things when you haven't. *sigh*

I received all my items. I was just not happy with the way the vails//pet pack and the square diamond chest was distrubited.

The 3 items where in 1 item in the received items list. As normally you can right click on one of the items and retrieve it to the characted desired. But this time is dropped all 3 different items to my character. As I wanted the square gem chest to be used on a different characted that was not possible anymore.

2nd I thought it was a gem chest where i could pick the desired gem by choice. But it randomly droped a character bound gem (on my main) But i wanted to use it on an alt.

This all is very shitty. Support wont help me 😞

5 hours ago, Gman said:

I received all my items. I was just not happy with the way the vails//pet pack and the square diamond chest was distrubited.

The 3 items where in 1 item in the received items list. As normally you can right click on one of the items and retrieve it to the characted desired. But this time is dropped all 3 different items to my character. As I wanted the square gem chest to be used on a different characted that was not possible anymore.

you need to be careful, if the Box is check marked at the list to the left you will get all off the item when you going to obtain the stacks to the right.

If you take care that nothing in the list to the left is marked you can get single items/stacks from clicking the icons to the right. This way I fetched my vials/pet while the gem is still in received item for future alt usage.

PS: Support never helps with transferring character bound stuff like this. I already dumped loads of those square gems/chests on my main. 

Edited by Belido