Hime

Blade & Soul: Steel Bonds – Items and Systems Preview

Recommended Posts

Azaethal   

Thanks for the post Linda! I was wondering if you could confirm if we're getting any cost reductions for the Thornbreaker weapon in this patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No cost reduction to Thornbreaker? thats scandalous! Please rethink about that because that would be logical and with every new tier you always adjusting the raid path.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
4 minutes ago, CatchSpeLL said:

No cost reduction to Thornbreaker? thats scandalous! Please rethink about that because that would be logical and with every new tier you always adjusting the raid path.

if i am not mistaking TB 1-6 already got a cost adjustment with a previous update so this is fairly the way it should be. since only stage 1-3 of the new raid weapon path become available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hime   
16 minutes ago, Azaethal said:

Thanks for the post Linda! I was wondering if you could confirm if we're getting any cost reductions for the Thornbreaker weapon in this patch.

Hello Azaethal! There are no adjustments for Thornbreaker this update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ketsura   
33 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello Azaethal! There are no adjustments for Thornbreaker this update.

Ok, but why not until GC9? Why keep this thing weird ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ of reducing only until GC6? Also, are Blood Roses not coming acc bound this patch too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ketsura   
3 hours ago, Hime said:

@Ketsura Blood Roses are not Account Bound yet.

Thats a real shame, but thanks for the info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FistBump   

Couldn't see in the article but what would be the cost for Wingsong/Lionroar stage 9 to Thornbreaker 9?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hime How about old raid weapon material cost? any reductions for them?:HongWhat:
there is always adjustements once a new tier of raid weapon comes. Haven't seen it in the Items / System preview.:HajoonSurprised:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
2 hours ago, SylphidLive said:

How about old raid weapon material cost? any reductions for them?

You can see the new Transformation stone and premium transformation stone as an adjustment, since they only cost crystals and are very cheap to make. Those were the only bottlenecks when it comes to upgrading since PTS had a chance to fail and both used unrefined materials to craft which costed a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

You can see the new Transformation stone and premium transformation stone as an adjustment, since they only cost crystals and are very cheap to make. Those were the only bottlenecks when it comes to upgrading since PTS had a chance to fail and both used unrefined materials to craft which costed a lot.

yeah but this doesnt tell me much,its good if u wanna gear alts or new comers but im at TB stage so i would like to know if there is a adjustements on this stage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prietess   
On 5/16/2020 at 8:27 AM, Ketsura said:

Thats a real shame, but thanks for the info.

Thats not shame AT ALL.

It is very normal as the last Grand Celestial Steel becoming account bound was much much later after there was a new Thornbreaker weapon tier.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ketsura   
20 hours ago, prietess said:

Thats not shame AT ALL.

It is very normal as the last Grand Celestial Steel becoming account bound was much much later after there was a new Thornbreaker weapon tier.

 

Oh, so u accept they taking 300 years to make old content become old content?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
4 hours ago, Ketsura said:

Oh, so u accept they taking 300 years to make old content become old content?

ET is not old content. Its second end game raid in game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ketsura   
16 hours ago, Grimoir said:

ET is not old content. Its second end game raid in game.

And so? Im not asking about making the entire raid acc bound, just the item where you can get from other places being acc bound. I hate how this game takes forever to make stuff acessible, Im just asking for they dont wait Blood Roses be completly useless to be acc bound.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
22 minutes ago, Ketsura said:

And so? Im not asking about making the entire raid acc bound, just the item where you can get from other places being acc bound. I hate how this game takes forever to make stuff acessible, Im just asking for they dont wait Blood Roses be completly useless to be acc bound.

Because main poin t is to get the evolution items by doing the raid not make 12 alts, do weeklies and mail the over for a free TB9. thats the point why they are made account bound later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ketsura   
24 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Because main poin t is to get the evolution items by doing the raid not make 12 alts, do weeklies and mail the over for a free TB9. thats the point why they are made account bound later.

Yes, and TB isnt the newest content, we have a new wep tier above it, so theres no point in hold people and not push more ppl to do newest content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unya   

Forgive me if I'm blind, but is there info on the exact cost changes to GC/Skyforge 6 and below? The term "price adjustment" has been notorious for actually meaning an increase and I'd like to know if I need to push through some upgrades tonight or wait for the patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
2 hours ago, Ketsura said:

Yes, and TB isnt the newest content, we have a new wep tier above it, so theres no point in hold people and not push more ppl to do newest content.

Only stage 1-3 of the new weapon are available, and that still requires boss 3 kills. So until there is a consistent clear of IA for the raids, TB9 is still current content. People had all the time to push towards new content and not just sit and wait for freebies with account bound items and raid nerfs.

 

2 hours ago, Unya said:

Forgive me if I'm blind, but is there info on the exact cost changes to GC/Skyforge 6 and below? The term "price adjustment" has been notorious for actually meaning an increase and I'd like to know if I need to push through some upgrades tonight or wait for the patch.

If you check the path notes post there is a link to a google sheet that has all the details. altho i do see some mistakes in the sheet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ketsura   
26 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Only stage 1-3 of the new weapon are available, and that still requires boss 3 kills. So until there is a consistent clear of IA for the raids, TB9 is still current content. People had all the time to push towards new content and not just sit and wait for freebies with account bound items and raid nerfs.

 

If you check the path notes post there is a link to a google sheet that has all the details. altho i do see some mistakes in the sheet.

No, I didnt had "all the time", they nerfed our capacity to get oils from events so I really only got the dps to start doing ET very recently. And I still do close to the minimum, did u ever see RR Discord?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KRATOS   

Hello, It says no change in gem slot when you seal the NEW weapon tier. How about sealing the old/lower tiers weapons? Is the RNG for gem slot removed for all tier of weapons that can be re-sealed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prietess   
Posted (edited)
On 5/19/2020 at 6:15 AM, Ketsura said:

Oh, so u accept they taking 300 years to make old content become old content?

I don't accept taking 300 years for old content. But 1 year is not 300 years i think? ET weapon was out just around 13 months ago. And, this is just the way this game is: I already said from the pasts too the weapon upgrade materials (GC steel/Hq hearts) were not made Acc bound immediately when the new tier of weapon came out. So why this time should be different? You are not new player, you should know about this.

 

And, there is reason why it is called 'RAID path' weapon, that means you have to do raid to upgrade.

If you do not have the dps then maybe consider upgrading your stuffs? Not only weapon that gives dps boost, a lot of other things do: soul/heart/pet(boss AP)/talisman/necklace/ gems / pysches, etc.

There are so many things.

Thats how I progressed, I didn't have raid myself previously, but I increased my value (my dps), AND USE MY BRAIN in the raid when I sub, until I find a static position.

 

If you say you dont have the dps (in the few chats below you said that you hardly just had enough minimum dps), then you should upgrade your other stuffs instead of complaining about not being able to 'quickly' upgrade your raid weapon, because trust me your raid weapon stage 9 will not give you just 1 mil dps boost like that, other stuffs add up will give you more.

but, If you for any reason cannot do raid bec of unable to cope up with the raid mechanics (ET is VERY easy though), then no one can help you except yourself.

then, if you say you don't have the gold/oils/pet packs/elder scales/100 runs of dungeons to upgrade your other stuffs, then you prob are playing the wrong game.

BnS is about grinding and if you dont work hard (MSP multis like mad, farm  scales like mad, farm dungeons) and dont want to spend cash $, you should not expect yourself to excel in this game and join the top tier of players.

Edited by prietess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites