What's a decent dps nowdays?

Uldrum

Hey.

Currently doing 4.8M on Dummy (3min 25 sec Kill time)

Is that decent? Or should i be doing more? Since i'm still missing a lot of things, TB is only stage 5, No New gloves or max stage heart, and lacking proper psychies in a lot of items and no SS psychies. 

Just wondering if it's any good or if it's crap.

3 hours ago, Uldrum said:

Hey.

Currently doing 4.8M on Dummy (3min 25 sec Kill time)

Is that decent? Or should i be doing more? Since i'm still missing a lot of things, TB is only stage 5, No New gloves or max stage heart, and lacking proper psychies in a lot of items and no SS psychies. 

Just wondering if it's any good or if it's crap.

Do we also have to guess how geared you are and what class you're playing? :JinsoyunPale:

Edited by SayhaSeer

8 hours ago, Seven Degree said:

There is no need to guess - such dmg with things op says about his gear means only BM3

Imagine being so oblivious as to think 4.8M is high dps.. Jikes.

I mean this guy is 6.1M (See video)  and that's already over a million more than me.

But i think that's still quite low, The good geared people should be doing the 7-8M parses by this point for sure, Maby even higher? That's why i made this thread, to ask people what the top dps actully is currently

Edited by Uldrum

3 hours ago, Uldrum said:

Imagine being so oblivious as to think 4.8M is high dps.. Jikes.

Imagine being so oblivious as to think about whether 4.8M is decent dps or not. Either you are oblivious as hell or you bought your char.

35 minutes ago, Cor said:

Imagine being so oblivious as to think about whether 4.8M is decent dps or not. Either you are oblivious as hell or you bought your char.

If other people are doing 2-3 Million more.. then no i would not consider it good or decent. That's why i made the thread, to find out what the actual good numbers are nowdays.

Your topic is "What's a decent dps nowdays?", but in the next post you want to know:

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Uldrum:

what the top dps actully is currently

Decide? :D decent =/= top dps
For f8 a decent dps is like 2 mio

Also you never run dungeons or what? With 4.8 mio dps in a parse, you will probably all the time #1 in the dps meter, so this should answer your question if "it's any good or if it's crap".

And when you really want to know, what dps is good for your gear, then post your gear.

Edited by RyVerseLy

20 minutes ago, RyVerseLy said:

Your topic is "What's a decent dps nowdays?", but in the next post you want to know:

Decide? :D decent =/= top dps
For f8 a decent dps is like 2 mio

Also you never run dungeons or what? With 4.8 mio dps in a parse, you will probably all the time #1 in the dps meter, so this should answer your question if "it's any good or if it's crap".

And when you really want to know, what dps is good for your gear, then post your gear.

and since i'm always at the top, i can't know if my dps is actully good, since i don't meet people of equal gear levels to see a difference.. thus again why i ask here what the current dps should be.

But tbh, i don't consider my gear that good since i'm currently missing a bunch of things.. so i dono why i'm at the top, are other people slacking? or just don't care?

Edited by Uldrum

Yeah and we can't tell you what your dps should be without knowing your gear :D "current top dps" is also different for every class

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Uldrum:

so i dono why i'm at the top, are other people slacking? or just don't care?

No, mostly it's called "bad performance". When I run a dungeon alone and can constantly attack, for example tsm 2nd boss, I can hold 4 mio dps. In a dungeon with 6 man+ both buffs I have around 2 mio - 2.6 mio dps (not burst), because I have 9-15 fps so yeah.

Edited by RyVerseLy

On 18.12.2019 at 6:11 PM, Uldrum said:

But tbh, i don't consider my gear that good since i'm currently missing a bunch of things.. so i dono why i'm at the top, are other people slacking? or just don't care?

Because, (more than one answer may be correct, so pick wisely)

a) you are most op spec out there so far

b) fps of most ppl in 6-man / 12-man is shiz

c) no one is flexing in dungs (maybe in hards)

d) there is no difference for some ppl if they do 2m or 4m as long as content is cleared smooth

As for gear consideration, i do believe Im slightly lower then you (Full ET, TB3, not on true tiger and not on AWK champions heart at least) and Im Wind archer which assuming stereotypes about newly released classes are correct, should be somewhat op - and guess what, im parsing 1.3m less then you do.

Does that clarifies your view about dps?

Or should I mention WL-s, which are in such state now, that only having nearly max + absolute FPS paradise are dps-ing like mad, so i.e full TT geared Wl, wih lets say 1.9-2k ap, with fps drops and some unity won't stand anywhere near me in terms of dps and probs will do like 40-50% of your dps "if any like that".

In Coclusion:

Your dps is twice as needed to accomplish anything in this game.

Its good for the gear - want more, work harder to max.

And do not seek attention in forums as most broken class in the game right now, it feels disrespectful for all of those players gearing and working hard as other classes and left behind by NCsoft in what we call " class balance".

Chill, farm and have a good time,

Reg,

• Like 2

On 20.12.2019 at 11:03 AM, Seven Degree said:

Because, (more than one answer may be correct, so pick wisely)

a) you are most op spec out there so far

b) fps of most ppl in 6-man / 12-man is shiz

c) no one is flexing in dungs (maybe in hards)

d) there is no difference for some ppl if they do 2m or 4m as long as content is cleared smooth

As for gear consideration, i do believe Im slightly lower then you (Full ET, TB3, not on true tiger and not on AWK champions heart at least) and Im Wind archer which assuming stereotypes about newly released classes are correct, should be somewhat op - and guess what, im parsing 1.3m less then you do.

Does that clarifies your view about dps?

Or should I mention WL-s, which are in such state now, that only having nearly max + absolute FPS paradise are dps-ing like mad, so i.e full TT geared Wl, wih lets say 1.9-2k ap, with fps drops and some unity won't stand anywhere near me in terms of dps and probs will do like 40-50% of your dps "if any like that".

In Coclusion:

Your dps is twice as needed to accomplish anything in this game.

Its good for the gear - want more, work harder to max.

And do not seek attention in forums as most broken class in the game right now, it feels disrespectful for all of those players gearing and working hard as other classes and left behind by NCsoft in what we call " class balance".

Chill, farm and have a good time,

Reg,

Love the post, let's wait until Archer will be nerfed a dozen times like Gunner was.

I still remember how broken Gunner was before I stopped playing. :D

17 hours ago, Fareia said:

Love the post, let's wait until Archer will be nerfed a dozen times like Gunner was.

I still remember how broken Gunner was before I stopped playing. :D

As Far as i know light archer was nerfed recently, since no more 100000000% modificators on sunburst with 3-set Nova core, while (suprise suprise, why they did that) Wind was actually buffed.

Let's wait then, i do not mind since im not dps slave like OP - i do play wind from day 1 and wont change it, even if it will deal 2m less.

Let's also wait for bm3 nerf, so all mains will reroll to archers^^

Well OP, depends what kind of decent we are talking about. If it's decent dps for ET, that would be 1.7kk+. If it's for TT, 500k+ and you're sorted out. If it's H0 multi, 2kk+ sustain on the dumdum would be the norm. It's relative. Obviously for all intents and purposes, your particular dps would be more than enough for a single party member in pretty much any instance, so it's decent no matter the scenario.