Soul Badge & Mystic Badge Exchange

PhoenixMitra

• NCSOFT

Hello all,

Our Customer Support team will be honoring Legendary Soul Badge and Legendary Mystic Badge exchanges due to the short notice received on the exchange removal from the game.

Please submit a ticket with the title “Soul Badge/Mystic Badge Exchange” to request a swap and detail in the body which Soul Badge or Mystic Badge you want to exchange. Customer Support will provide you with the appropriate Badge Chest.

This is only a one-time swap and you have until the start of maintenance Wednesday, September 4 to submit your request. At this time, we cannot add the exchange feature as a permanent addition of the game, but we will continue to have an active discussion with the dev team regarding this.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Glad to hear you'll at least continue the discussion. This sort of thing does feel really bad though. The community representatives and the producers for this game keep asking for our feedback, and even after the community very clearly voicing their opinion around this, you seem completely powerless to change anything. Because of that, it feels pointless to give you any feedback in the first place.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I assume the exchange is exactly like the system that was removed, meaning Temple opf Succession Mytic Badges and Pi9nk Fused Legendary Soul badges are excluded.

Came to ask the same thing

Are there any exceptions? because we actually were able to switch to pink badge fusions, and some people were farming tokens to be able to switch without wasting another bunch of mats (pts, dgs, etc)

Edited by Bakuzan

5 hours ago, Bakuzan said:

Are there any exceptions? because we actually were able to switch to pink badge fusions, and some people were farming tokens to be able to switch without wasting another bunch of mats (pts, dgs, etc)

Correction: Asside the 3rd spec classes like BM and KFM, no other class could swap pink fused badges.

On 28.8.2019 at 11:14 PM, Nomade13 said:

:inlove:

I just hope that when 3rd spec of the other classes are released this feature will be implemented again for a limited time, because it wouldn't be fair to other classes.

The exchange was added because of awakening not because of 3rd specs so don't expect that to happen.

Edited by Cor

3 hours ago, Cor said:

The exchange was added because of awakening not because of 3rd specs so don't expect that to happen.

What he means is there was an additional change only for the 3rd spec classes so they could swap the mystic and soul badge to the 3rd spec one. It only worked one-way.

This yes, they should be bringing back each time a new 3rd spec is released only for the affected classes, so next exchange like this would be destroyer / sin only.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

What he means is there was an additional change only for the 3rd spec classes so they could swap the mystic and soul badge to the 3rd spec one. It only worked one-way.

This yes, they should be bringing back each time a new 3rd spec is released only for the affected classes, so next exchange like this would be destroyer / sin only.

Exactly!

Most because legendary soul badge (pink fuse new one), imagine have to make another because have new spec release, legendary mystic badge (VT one) its easy to get and most of time free this days, but legendary soul badges take time and lot of materials.

I hope they implement badge changes for new specs when release for limited time like 2 weeks (or event duration) will be good.

no point for me to swap now that I know my thorn braker neck cant be swaped from madness to guerdion so im suck forever as maddness

going to suck when 3rd spec warden comes out and I cant even try it couse I will not waste the funds to gear lock a 2nd or 3rd set of gear

the new team   lies off there butts and then messes up  worth that  the other team dose and on top of that the exchange was not brout out for 3rd spec it was brout out so that ppl can  exchange  on demand when they felt  like for example   when you have 2 wind spec sums in 1 party or allice  there dps is not separated so the person that applys the   debuff first gets the dps boost  its like this for every class and they have yet to fix it this is why some  classes that are over played there dps sucks like for example destroy

there only debuff from the accessory is bleed yet every class can apply bleed why ppl have yet to figure this out but I have I will never know

Edited by Leviathen The DemonKing
miss type

and the debuff  scar is a freaking pvp   debuff  there is no point to it in pve so for ppl like me that plays every class but hates pvp with a pastion    are abhorid that pvpers get more mats faster  then pve players and  we are forced to conform or   die out and ppl wonder why the game is dieing its couse the  the gm team   and dev team lie and  the  pvp and pve   lines are too blerd

Edited by Leviathen The DemonKing
mistype

9 hours ago, dBoris said:

It's not fair that we can only trade once per account, we should be able to trade once per character! Because in my case for example I had changed in two characters and now I can not.

If that is the case just submit a ticket and mention both characters in there and the badges you want it swapped to.

Am 31.8.2019 um 02:10 schrieb Leviathen The DemonKing:

pvpers get more mats faster then pve players

and  we are forced to conform or   die out and ppl wonder why the game is dieing its couse the  the gm team   and dev team lie and  the  pvp and pve   lines are too blerd

1. Tell me how do i get mats faster in PVP ? Moonstones are faster, Soulstones are faster, Moonstone Crystals are faster but you are forced to do PVE for this stuff since there is no way you can get enough Keys to open the boxes from PVP with just PVP. So if you actully talk about PVP its much much slower since you can only get like up to 69 Soulstones, 14 Moonstones per day with only PVP while PVE can farm unlimitly and there are farm spots for anything in this game expect for Moonstones. While PVP can only farm Moonstones, Soul stones, Soulstone Crystals, Moonstone Crystals.

2. The game dies out due to two things. 1. Awakening patch (PVP Part) 2. The constant ignoring of the playerbase. Instead of trying to find a way to communicate with the people and listen to want they want. They just ignore it and say they forwarded everything. I am sure they do more than it seems to be but the lack of communication brought me to remove my premium membership and i know about some other people who did the same or just quit completly.

For me as a PVP Player its even worse since alot of the stuff which is game breaking dosent even need to involve Korea they could just do it themselve but who cares.

58 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

1. Tell me how do i get mats faster in PVP ? Moonstones are faster, Soulstones are faster, Moonstone Crystals are faster but you are forced to do PVE for this stuff since there is no way you can get enough Keys to open the boxes from PVP with just PVP. So if you actully talk about PVP its much much slower since you can only get like up to 69 Soulstones, 14 Moonstones per day with only PVP while PVE can farm unlimitly and there are farm spots for anything in this game expect for Moonstones. While PVP can only farm Moonstones, Soul stones, Soulstone Crystals, Moonstone Crystals.

2. The game dies out due to two things. 1. Awakening patch (PVP Part) 2. The constant ignoring of the playerbase. Instead of trying to find a way to communicate with the people and listen to want they want. They just ignore it and say they forwarded everything. I am sure they do more than it seems to be but the lack of communication brought me to remove my premium membership and i know about some other people who did the same or just quit completly.

For me as a PVP Player its even worse since alot of the stuff which is game breaking dosent even need to involve Korea they could just do it themselve but who cares.

i just want to add that PVPers are additionally "crippled" because PVP is time restricted.

• Cyan unpinned this topic