So Many Broken Promises, It's Time to Go

Snowyamur

I'm watching this forum some amount of time and i noticed that this P2W outcry is usually from ppl, who it seems spending more time in this forum than actually playing the game lol. "This game is unfair. This game is p2w. Why you do this to f2p players..." blah blah. Do what exactly? They just added new method to obtain some materials, but change nothing in old method. So if you have own tempo, then you can continue in that. NCSoft added some materials in F10? I don't give a ****. I don't care if someone is better than me or how fast that gear get. I have own tempo and own limits. But most important thing is, that I can get same results as F2P player as someone who pay for progress. The difference is only in time. That's why I think this game is not P2W.

There is thin line between pay2win and pay2progess. NCSoft is trying very hard to be thinnest line as posible, but I still think even after this patch that this game is still pay2progress. Every F2P MMO have two options. You spend time, money or mix of both to progress. But if results are same in any options you take, then how can be this P2W? (Go play Fiesta Online and you will see, what P2W really is.)

And last thing. I understand that PvP is competitive (I don't play PvP part so again I don't care.) but what is competitive in PvE? For me it's more about group effort in raids and dungeons than individual. In PvE you don't need compare your gear with everyone to see who is better.

P.S.: Sorry for my bad language.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 10:22 AM, Shironeko said:

I'm watching this forum some amount of time and i noticed that this P2W outcry is usually from ppl, who it seems spending more time in this forum than actually playing the game lol. "This game is unfair. This game is p2w. Why you do this to f2p players..." blah blah. Do what exactly? They just added new method to obtain some materials, but change nothing in old method. So if you have own tempo, then you can continue in that. NCSoft added some materials in F10? I don't give a ****. I don't care if someone is better than me or how fast that gear get. I have own tempo and own limits. But most important thing is, that I can get same results as F2P player as someone who pay for progress. The difference is only in time. That's why I think this game is not P2W

There is thin line between pay2win and pay2progess. NCSoft is trying very hard to be thinnest line as posible, but I still think even after this patch that this game is still pay2progress. Every F2P MMO have two options. You spend time, money or mix of both to progress. But if results are same in any options you take, then how can be this P2W? (Go play Fiesta Online and you will see, what P2W really is.)

And last thing. I understand that PvP is competitive (I don't play PvP part so again I don't care.) but what is competitive in PvE? For me it's more about group effort in raids and dungeons than individual. In PvE you don't need compare your gear with everyone to see who is better.

My main is 1.9k AP full TT and some ET stuff. Gear is 95% f2p. You attacking the people who have valid complaints doesn't make them less true. 

• Like 1

vor 46 Minuten schrieb ealkbtfoliake:

I still can't get over how you people scream everything they release is pay to win I really truely feel like u have aransu 6 and stage 3 accs and been stuck there for 5+ months crying for hand outs every update

well last time i have checked my gear, i had this:
C1Ewmia.png

All free to play and not cashed, but when i see your gear, 4 sided gems, Brightwill soul and so on i dont belive you are just free to play ;)
Especialy when you have 2 Souls, hearts and talisman. Even when you change them back and forth you need to either cash or spend a lot of Gold for charms ;)

So to get it straight, an presumable casher complaining about people who are fighting for better farming possibilities, so they can keep up ond overall asume they have no gear and neither spend any efford in farming it. WOW, just WOW

BTW: NO ONE ever mentioned with a single word, they want their stuff for free.

Edited by Merlin DE

Okay sorry I didn't mean you yourself in general the people screaming left and right that this game is p2w are people who watch all the streams and cry constantly because they're too lazy to do somthing in game  Shrio is a smart human that doesn't have a stick up their ass good for you my man

55 minutes ago, ealkbtfoliake said:

if you are doing ET3 with that gear .... you are either a liar or you get carried HARD, you would atleast have a couple ET SS by now then if you did ET3 7 times ....

anyway, im from belgium, even if i wanted to p2w, i cant, no trove keys or rng boxes for me in F10

Edited by Javice

2 minutes ago, iKickz said:

My main is 1.9k AP full TT and some ET stuff. Gear is 95% f2p. You attacking the people who have valid complaints doesn't make them less true. 

Same, but my point is that every update have negative and positive side. If you always see only the negative ones, then how can you enjoy this game? (Positive side for me is, that my friend can catch me faster so we can do raids and dungeons together.)
Some ppl saying this game is P2W (what is not true in my opinion), new players see that, avoiding this game and then same ppl come to say that this game is dying. I wonder why.

8 minutes ago, ealkbtfoliake said:

getting carried hard ? I meet the dps req by a mile I have 50 fps stable in ET along with sub 60 ms this game isn't hard 

frickin bs i have better gear and can't find an et 1-3 

2m sustain is required for ET3 iirc, no way in hell you do that with that gear ....

im 1970AP, got more then TWICE your critical hit and almost double your crit dmg, i do 2m sustain if i dont have to do mechs so plz stop the bs

hes just a troll guys .....

Edited by Javice

On 8/22/2019 at 10:22 AM, Shironeko said:

I'm watching this forum some amount of time and i noticed that this P2W outcry is usually from ppl, who it seems spending more time in this forum than actually playing the game lol. "This game is unfair. This game is p2w. Why you do this to f2p players..." blah blah. Do what exactly? They just added new method to obtain some materials, but change nothing in old method. So if you have own tempo, then you can continue in that. NCSoft added some materials in F10? I don't give a ****. I don't care if someone is better than me or how fast that gear get. I have own tempo and own limits. But most important thing is, that I can get same results as F2P player as someone who pay for progress. The difference is only in time. That's why I think this game is not P2W.

gI9oGWU.png

This is my gear. Im playing since alpha tests, geared by boring farming on bunch of alts and im still behind. Im tired of doing all this crap, im tired of spending more time on alts than on my main which I like.

Just now, Javice said:

ye, thats 1 of the worst parts of this game, spending more time on alts so you can gear your main, as f2p ....

I asked on stream, why we need to play alts to progress on main, question got ignored :D

5 hours ago, KzE said:

KR dont have this friend list, they have a social module. That module was refused by our publisher, so we use the discontinued one.

thank you for bringing this detail up. So basically we don't have a bugged friends list, we have an outright unsupported friends list.

If they wanted to make more money they sould just add 20 more outfits in store, if u have more options
more ppl will buy.....

we all love fasion in bns, they shoul use that to get money, or some other way that doesnt spit f2p players in face...

this was really wrong move, it is even more made player rage becouse they didnt put it in patch notes...

I guess they where thinking, ahh these p2w box is not bing game changer...not even worth to put it in patch notes..

yeah it is small change, no one will ever notice it...

I also stopped the ncsoft financing train. Considering how expensive ncoins are... and the fact that you don't even offer a little bonus for getting more... then they do a trove, and after getting a 3 star crit, you basically get 10 soulstone worth of rags and second hand costumes. 

No more, they don't have a customer service, they don't have community admins although they`ll lie to you that they do!

Moreover, their game runs on an old engine and it runs bad on even the latest core i9.

So no...i wrote them a love letter so they can keep track of all the ppl leaving:

I write you this letter to remind you of the fruits of your labor. With your last trove you decided to rip off half your userbase that does not about costumes, and love stats way more."

Just seeing that my premium membership expired. This is the first 124.99E you lost from me. Considering trove is next, add at least another 100E to that mix.

I`m sure this is chump change for you and i`m sure you wont miss a couple of extra k's minus.
Cheers

Well said!

I play BnS since 2014 till 2 months ago and im fed up with how the game is treatted.

Imagine having a gold mine of a game and yet they only think of how to fill their own pockets instead of giving it the proper quality updates and attention it deserves.

They increased the RNG Box frequency and their earnings still dont go up,unless its with a big patch[skill revamp or 3rd specs]. Why? It doesnt matter how many whales play,a bunch of em still quit. I moved on FFXIV and most likely Astelia as well as the devs there actually listen and even before the game releases. NCWest may be just the publisher but they got power and options,yet its always like "the dev team makes the decisions". The Dev team is Korean not Western,what do they know? the game shifted from being fun to "When are we getting the next trove and rng box"

The core players of the game keep up with the Korean updates we know what will come but they treat us like we are dumb.

vor 28 Minuten schrieb moveZneedle:

Well said!

I play BnS since 2014 till 2 months ago and im fed up with how the game is treatted.

Imagine having a gold mine of a game and yet they only think of how to fill their own pockets instead of giving it the proper quality updates and attention it deserves.

They increased the RNG Box frequency and their earnings still dont go up,unless its with a big patch[skill revamp or 3rd specs]. Why? It doesnt matter how many whales play,a bunch of em still quit. I moved on FFXIV and most likely Astelia as well as the devs there actually listen and even before the game releases. NCWest may be just the publisher but they got power and options,yet its always like "the dev team makes the decisions". The Dev team is Korean not Western,what do they know? the game shifted from being fun to "When are we getting the next trove and rng box"

The core players of the game keep up with the Korean updates we know what will come but they treat us like we are dumb.

That's why i'm also not active anymore

don't waste your time on this game anymore...

I really enjoy BnS but dealing with this stuff is really off-putting. I don't log in as much anymore since i'm seriously tired of all the optimization problems, I don't enjoy doing my MSP with 5FPS and now I don't enjoy knowing the fact you can legit buy yourself stats.

This game used to be so dang great when I joined on release, but now...? It's honestly at a pitiful state and it's really sad to see.

They really need to UP their communication with the community, otherwise this game will probably fall into the wrong direction, which it already has unfortunately.

New and non-recycled events would be amazing, not just an event tied to dailies like 90% of the stuff we get which is extremely annoying and burns people out constantly. (Such as myself.)

Edited by ShadowsFortune

Well amen to that, I don't think there's much to add to the discussion but sadly there's nothing new under the sun. B&S is a great game unfortunately handled by incompetent monkeys who won't listen to anything the players have to say.

"We're hearing your complaints and all your suggestions are forwarded to the KR dev team" is a big flat lie, they don't give a shit if it does not involve money.

With the way things are it's almost certain the servers will close sometime in 2020. Greedy-ass company.

21 hours ago, Rysa said:

Well amen to that, I don't think there's much to add to the discussion but sadly there's nothing new under the sun. B&S is a great game unfortunately handled by incompetent monkeys who won't listen to anything the players have to say.

"We're hearing your complaints and all your suggestions are forwarded to the KR dev team" is a big flat lie, they don't give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ if it does not involve money.

With the way things are it's almost certain the servers will close sometime in 2020. Greedy-ass company.

Seems NC-Soft have a long history in screewing up games and their playerbase, an older but interesting conclusion about NC-Soft

• Like 1