TT Ring & Earing cost decrease

DarkSouls BD

I just want to ask about whan we get Ring and Earing cost decrease Cuz  it just madness to pay (960 MS = 7.5k gold )+( 600 ELy = 3k gold )+( 2.4k sacred = 1.8k gold )+( 1680 SS = 1k gold )+( 6 PTS =1.8k gold) +( 2 pristine oil = 900gold ) total = 16k gold for 2 acc and please dont tell me you can farm that may take 1 year of farming ( im sure you will not do anything ) i just hope you can hear me and do something 

Get BT Acc then get them to stage 10, salvage them and your cost is reduced to almost in half, for the past 2 months or so I got 7/9 alts BT ACC to Stage 9 and 10 on some of them and divine/tiger bracelet to stage 10,all that by doing only daily challenge and events, took like 3-4 hours a day for all, depends on how many plebs you stumble upon F8 in that day, right now i can get full TT acc on 5 alts if i wanted to, but they  are alts and main comes first, play the game if you want to get gear not just swipe VISA go to market and buy everything you can with gold because your calculation up there are just that. 

17 minutes ago, FlCosmin said:

Get BT Acc then get them to stage 10, salvage them and your cost is reduced to almost in half, for the past 2 months or so I got 7/9 alts BT ACC to Stage 9 and 10 on some of them and divine/tiger bracelet to stage 10,all that by doing only daily challenge and events, took like 3-4 hours a day for all, depends on how many plebs you stumble upon F8 in that day, right now i can get full TT acc on 5 alts if i wanted to, but they  are alts and main comes first, play the game if you want to get gear not just swipe VISA go to market and buy everything you can with gold because your calculation up there are just that. 

what are you talking about ?!! you mean ues blue dragon crux to upgrade path or to open TT ring or earing to stage 1  cuz you cant you them to upgeade path and im talking about upgrade cost from 3 to 4 & from 6 to 7 & from 9 to 10 

Yeah TT accesoirs are expensive but

vor 3 Stunden schrieb DarkSouls BD:

...please dont tell me you can farm that may take 1 year of farming

Took me 8 weekends of hardcore MSP 1-6 farming for Aransu 9 -> GC 9, TT Ring and Earring 1 to Stage 10, Mao Neck 0 to Awakend 3 (didnt had any crux) and Glove 1 to Awakend 3 and by the way i nearly maxed out my TT soulshield 1-8.

Farming BC for onyxscales and the 100 run archivment did the rest.

12 hours ago, DarkSouls BD said:

please dont tell me you can farm that may take 1 year of farming

When i got my accessories i spent a week farming celestial basin and managed to upgrade them easily and the weapon aswel. It is all a matter of effort and everything can be done.

They already reduced the costs, and equalized them out with sacred crystals and soulstone crystals as the TT accessories originally didnt need them and needed more moonstone and elysian crystals.

Edited by Grimoir

That may be true, but its still expensive as hell to upgrade.

It doesn't make sense that its double the cost of BT stuff or higher than VT neck since its 2 pieces that you upgrade

And then you have GC weapon, upgrading from 3 to 9 cost nearly less moonstone crystals compared to upgrading 1 TT accessory to stage 10, how does that make sense?

It doesn't to me and they should give TT accessories the same treatment as GC weapon since ET necklace has been released which funny enough has a lower upgrade cost than TT ring/earing.

vor 42 Minuten schrieb luzt:

It doesn't make sense that its double the cost of BT stuff or higher than VT neck since its 2 pieces that you upgrade

And then you have GC weapon, upgrading from 3 to 9 cost nearly less moonstone crystals compared to upgrading 1 TT accessory to stage 10, how does that make sense?

It doesn't to me and they should give TT accessories the same treatment as GC weapon since ET necklace has been released which funny enough has a lower upgrade cost than TT ring/earing.

Its really not that expensive. Of course if you only play like 1 Hour a day and dont really farm it will take long but just do weeklys on multiple chars and some PVP you will always have enough mats or atleast nearly enough. 

I havent seen a single player who got TT Ring/Earring and couldnt get it to 10 in 3 weeks at most-. 

4 hours ago, luzt said:

Weapon is different. If you are talking specifically about weapon upgrade, mats are a bit less because there are additional material needed such as grand celestial steels, Onyx scales.

Or do you want TT accessories to require 7-14 onyx scales per breakthrough but 30 less moonstone / elysian crystals?

46 minutes ago, Dripsz said:

NICE You maxed out your TT Acc now grind 48.640 gold to upgrade your soul then farm 50.000 more gold for a heart:giggle:

Are youexpected to get max soul and heart on day one? I doubt anyone is giving you trouble in F8 for not having True Brightspark and True Champion's. Should we also install "click here to win" button?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rhiakath said:

Are youexpected to get max soul and heart on day one? I doubt anyone is giving you trouble in F8 for not having True Brightspark and True Champion's. Should we also install "click here to win" button?

This is the new generation of players, gimme! gimme!, gimme! NOW! NOW! NOW! , they want to get everything immediately just like they are used to in real life without any time investment. 

Edited by Arohk

its pretty disgusting how new generation players act. So damn entitled it turns the stomach. Ever heard of a hard days work? Try it sometime and see what kind of elation you feel after you know you've EARNED something. Whether you earn your gear through paying real money that you EARN at your JOB or gold you earn doing dailys n stuff, it is all EARNED and not given. Stop being entitled millennials.

7 hours ago, RevivedTera said:

its pretty disgusting how new generation players act. So damn entitled it turns the stomach. Ever heard of a hard days work? Try it sometime and see what kind of elation you feel after you know you've EARNED something. Whether you earn your gear through paying real money that you EARN at your JOB or gold you earn doing dailys n stuff, it is all EARNED and not given. Stop being entitled millennials.

ikr? i would like to see how these ppl would complain back in true scorion weapon days xD

I don't so much mind the upgrade cost but rather the lack actual stat increase for the price you pay.  It's kinda dumb BT accessories are still stronger than TT accessories until the later stages.  IMO, TT accessories should be stronger than max BT right off the bat.

2 hours ago, MCWang said:

I don't so much mind the upgrade cost but rather the lack actual stat increase for the price you pay.  It's kinda dumb BT accessories are still stronger than TT accessories until the later stages.  IMO, TT accessories should be stronger than max BT right off the bat.

What matters most in terms of accessories is the stage 10 buff they provide, thats what makes the most significant difference. also in terms of TT, stage 1 ring was already better than stge 10 BT ring.

Forget about true scorpion and bns in general. I am more interested in how these millennial pansies deal with REAL LIFE. If that kind of entitled mentality transfers over to their real life I can bet they are non contributory shites of this great country.

29 minutes ago, RevivedTera said:

Forget about true scorpion and bns in general. I am more interested in how these millennial pansies deal with REAL LIFE. If that kind of entitled mentality transfers over to their real life I can bet they are non contributory shites of this great country.

they just pull papa's or mama's credit card to get what ever they want.