I like Realmrift Supply Chain <3

AriShadow2

Thanks NC soft for interesting and challenging event dungeon.

Hope in futeru will be more of them.

Also people in future will stop complain in forums like "Realmrift Supply Chain is too hard! If i can't farm event dungeon by all my alts with 5 min runs to farm oil - event suck Q__Q".

16 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

I nominate Naryu Labyrinth as next event dg :3

Nah, Awakened Necropolis is a much a better candidate. Just don't forget to make Pyre Lord be 10m HP each and player stats scaled to lv20, and all three Pyre Lords must be defeated together.

Also, when defense phase comes, all of mobs will be 100,000 HP explosive phantoms that go straight to the core.

4 minutes ago, Kozuki said:

Nah, Awakened Necropolis is a much a better candidate. Just don't forget to make Pyre Lord be 10m HP each and player stats scaled to lv20, and all three Pyre Lords must be defeated together.

Also, when defense phase comes, all of mobs will be 100,000 HP explosive phantoms that go straight to the core.

sounds masochists /giggle

1 hour ago, AriShadow2 said:

Thanks NC soft for interesting and challenging event dungeon.

Hope in futeru will be more of them.

Also people in future will stop complain in forums like "Realmrift Supply Chain is too hard! If i can't farm event dungeon by all my alts with 5 min runs to farm oil - event suck Q__Q".

What the point of this saying this here?? I believe you just want to start drama, because this event takes way too much time to clear and finding parties. I D K if your idea of fun is by watching constant party wipes but most people don't. SO go suck up to NC on twitter because this dungeon isn't worth the effort and there no love here.

31 minutes ago, F A M E said:

What the point of this saying this here?? I believe you just want to start drama, because this event takes way too much time to clear and finding parties. I D K if your idea of fun is by watching constant party wipes but most people don't. SO go suck up to NC on twitter because this dungeon isn't worth the effort and there no love here.

It´s still true, people just have to learn the mechanics, even whales get downscaled.
And the same for non-whales. Everyone is equalized.
Badge, soul, weapon doesn´t work.

Pleb run:

HM8 Gunner vs HM14 whale:
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4972/8qkprr3z_jpg.htm

Warlock 1ap weapon:
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4972/byyuz8w9_jpg.htm

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4972/5p3c23kb_jpg.htm

On 19.01.2018 at 5:16 AM, F A M E said:

1)Because as BD player i finally can be useful.

Until MSP/NF patch des and BD were solid party memners with grab.

Now NO ONE need BD/des on party, because grab (signature move) CAN'T be used in new dungeons/raids making them USELSS.

But in event dungeon grab have it's ompact.

2)You are naked in dumgeon.

So you can try to swith element build for this hard dungeon for fun or test.

I'll have to say Im in total agree with this post! XDDD I know a lot of ppl is complining about the dung being too hard and everything, but this dung is all about mechs and coordination, and I just love it, dont missunderstand me cuz my main char is high lvl and I'm used to go the DPS mode on almost all dungs cuz of me and my friends all have nice equipment, but playing this dung from the first day was realy nice, remembering the days of me being  lvl 45 and not having the ultimate equipment to that date! Its realy awesome.

Also just to be clear Me and my friends have not wiped even once since we started doing the dung, its not hard, just needs to be done with brains not dead brains! XDDD

One thing to keep in mind is how tight the requirements are. It's one thing in KR with great infrastructure and 0 ping, but for a group playing across the country/countries from one another it makes a huge difference. Such a small difference between success and failure shows a lack of consideration for real world technical differences outside of KR. There was clearly no concern for the target audience--they were lazy in implementing this and people getting upset over it isn't too surprising.

Simply removing or reducing the enrage timer would have made it a much more balanced set of fights and made it an enjoyable event for more. People don't want to spend 30 minutes plus in there only to find out their group can't do Poh because of poor implementation.

I reinstalled the game after 5 months without playing just to test Realmrift Supply Chain because I saw that people dont stop cry here in the forum.

I just run 2x and I do not think it's that difficult! i have 950AP and most PT ppl is HM8/10 one was HM15 (the idiot KFM HM15 that go pull both tigers and start run like a idiot and dont atk Poh when the PT have 3 range guys)

Both times i go F8 and just click Lep to get party and I finished both runs yes we failed 1/2x but is ppl fault.

In my opinion is not so hard the problam is the ppl whenever they die they leave PT. this is the same ppl that came here cry and go form +1k AP PT this ppl never learn just want everything easy.

About the reward yes i think not worth it because this ppl that never try and give up on 1st death make all PT lost lots of time try get new ppl and the reward is nothing special.

Do the same for BSH NCS.

I'll be honest, i was kinda scared as so many peeps, were raging about how hard it was(and tbh barely rembered the mechs from back in the day xD), and today i did it for the first time.

my performance wasn't 100%. but me and my bud did it with a party of ramdons. IT WAS ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ING AMAZING.  For something that has no lockdown, this dungeon has just the right  type of dificculty. And gives better rewards than 100% of the remaining dungeons lol.

This dungeon shouldn't be an event, they should increased the required combs for the tradeble items by 2 or 3 times and make it a permanent dungeon.

just by doing 1 time a day, most people could get an hexagonal obsidian from it, pity that the amount of combs required for the 5m exp charm is so high, but i can understand why.

Edit: and my ulti is relevant in there!

Archived