Events are unfair

Darklina

I think last past events is unfair for new player and for this guys who are not interested with, pve or crafting... For now this even is only allowed hongmoon above lvl 11 hm to finish q and have reward ;/, what about others players?

19 minutes ago, Darklina said:

I think last past events is unfair for new player and for this guys who are not interested with, pve or crafting... For now this even is only allowed hongmoon above lvl 11 hm to finish q and have reward ;/, what about others players?

Players without interest in pve or crafting in this game? Um....that's pure PVP players and they should be always in arena anyways. How can these guys gear up without doing pve? I don't understand.

18 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Players without interest in pve or crafting in this game? Um....that's pure PVP players and they should be always in arena anyways. How can these guys gear up without doing pve? I don't understand.

Like that time we had ONE pvp event, ONE after over a year of the game being released, and all the PVE players literally started crying LOL

There is no reason pvp players can't get events, im sure pvp players would like weapon skins/costumes too, just not gear

Which is why this event is stupid, events should be easy to do for ALL players

This event is just way easier than other events as you don't even have to do dungeons if you don't feel up for it. Just by having 3 characters you can craft 6 event boxes each day which in my opinion is not impossible to achieve considering the longer time players should have more than 2 character slots in their use. Not to mention all the crafted event materials seem to be tradeable.

4 hours ago, cache22nz said:

The OP was referring to the event title with 10AP boost, for which you have to complete an hm13 dungeon several times.

let's be real, you don't need HM13 to kill Xanos and you only have to kill him 5 times.

People with HM10 should kill him easy in normal mode, they never sayd you have to kill him in hard mode, normal will do just as fine I'm guessing...  and now with 0 mech the only thing that matters is the amount of time that it takes to clear the dungeon.

Ofc there will be some elites but that's nothing new, so no point to even get angry at that... some people want to clear it as fast as possible, and Sanctum is long just because the bosses have a lot of hp, that's about it.... but even with low gear dps people can still clear it no problem.

And with the eating thing...  if you have 3 chars to craft what you need it's just easy to get the food.. you don't even need a level on the craft, and if you don't have 3 chars.. just go fast and make 2 others lvl 11 I think and the end.. it take 10 minutes to lvl up 2 chars at lvl 11.. give them the crafts needed give them around 10 / 20 gold so you can craft and that's it.... that's what I did.

This even is actually rly simple to get all that you need from it.

And one more thing with Xanos.. you can also maybe find a clan that would not mind to carry ? or a higher ap friend that would invite people ?   from what I saw.. it works. I think all the people can get that 10 ap bonus.

8 hours ago, cache22nz said:

The OP was referring to the event title with 10AP boost, for which you have to complete an hm13 dungeon several times.

Which isn't unfair if someone can't do it, it's just an opportunity to get something easier than normal just like events which reduce upgrade costs. Some people seem to have the misconception that it's an additional 10ap that you can only get through the event but that's not the case, if for example someone already has the 9ap archievement it's just +1 ap.

16 hours ago, Phytolacca said:

Like that time we had ONE pvp event, ONE after over a year of the game being released, and all the PVE players literally started crying LOL

There is no reason pvp players can't get events, im sure pvp players would like weapon skins/costumes too, just not gear

Which is why this event is stupid, events should be easy to do for ALL players

Even if you don't PVE, you can still craft the items for the thanksgiving boxes. Everything is account bound. As long as you have more than 2 alts, it is easy job for you. Since you are one of the pvp players, please don't tell me you only have 1 character for pvp.

It's always like this. They place event-items in the highest 5-6 purple dungeons. You need higher HM-Level, Gear, AP to play them. Nothing new. And they won't change it.

They also do Fake-Events. It's simple "buy it with real money to get it with rng chance". And they call this a Event.

But i must say, the current event is really unfair.
Much worse, than i thought in the beginning. Thought, there is a limit for Thanksgiving Boxes you can get every day. 1 for Dungeon runs, 1 for crafting. So 2 each day. But it's unlimited.

This is a "alt" paradise. A cheater feast.

More alts = much more items you can shift to your main = much more chests. Or they sell them for a lot gold. Items are not cheap on the market.

3 character (main + 2 alts) = 6 boxes a day. (+ 1-3 from dungeon)
6 character = 12 (+1-6)
9 character = 18 (+1-9)

This is crazy.
People, who are playing the game the rightful way, with only 1 character, are punished.
People, who cheat with their alts are getting everything.

And don't say now the crap, i play alts because i want play different classes. We all know, mostly all play alts, because they want shift everything they can to their main. You asked many times to reduce the transfer cost or make items account bound for this. In my eyes, this is cheating. You can do everything with only 1 character. But you choose the quicker, easier path with alts. And at event-times, it's the big jackpot. The Problem is, it's a "legal" way of cheating. ncsoft want it like this too. But each player can ask himself, is this really the right way to play the game? Well, sad is, we know the answer already.

49 minutes ago, Zini said:

It's always like this. They place event-items in the highest 5-6 purple dungeons. You need higher HM-Level, Gear, AP to play them. Nothing new. And they won't change it.

They also do Fake-Events. It's simple "buy it with real money to get it with rng chance". And they call this a Event.

But i must say, the current event is really unfair.
Much worse, than i thought in the beginning. Thought, there is a limit for Thanksgiving Boxes you can get every day. 1 for Dungeon runs, 1 for crafting. So 2 each day. But it's unlimited.

This is a "alt" paradise. A cheater feast.

More alts = much more items you can shift to your main = much more chests. Or they sell them for a lot gold. Items are not cheap on the market.

3 character (main + 2 alts) = 6 boxes a day. (+ 1-3 from dungeon)
6 character = 12 (+1-6)
9 character = 18 (+1-9)

This is crazy.
People, who are playing the game the rightful way, with only 1 character, are punished.

And don't say now the crap, i play alts because i want play different classes. We all know, mostly all play alts, because they want shift everything they can to their main. You asked many times to reduce the transfer cost or make items account bound for this. In my eyes, this is cheating. You can do everything with only 1 character. But you choose the quicker, easier path with alts. And at event-times, it's the big jackpot. The Problem is, it's a "legal" way of cheating. ncsoft want it like this too. But each player can ask himself, is this really the right way to play the game? Well, sad is, we know the answer already.

You can't blame this event on the players because the event is designed by the company. Also, all the crafted items are account bound only (not tradable), which implies that this event is mainly for players with alts. Yes, players without any alts may suffer from this, but how hard is it to level an alt with a level 1 crafting job? I think you open crafting job at level 16, which takes only 1-2 hours of your time.

Also, now you can mail anything between your characters without having premium or spending ncoins. What else do you want?

6 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

You can't blame this event on the players because the event is designed by the company. Also, all the crafted items are account bound only (not tradable), which implies that this event is mainly for players with alts. Yes, players without any alts may suffer from this, but how hard is it to level an alt with a level 1 crafting job? I think you open crafting job at level 16, which takes only 1-2 hours of your time.

Also, now you can mail anything between your characters without having premium or spending ncoins. What else do you want?

Agreed. And actually you can join a guild at level 11.

28 minutes ago, Rea Shinwa said:

Agreed. And actually you can join a guild at level 11.

Crafting is restricted to level 50 now, unless you created a character before the last leveling event and had them in a crafting guild.

The mats can be purchased though. :)

3 hours ago, Zini said:

This is crazy.

I'm not quite sure how having only 1 character is the "rightful" way since ever since the server launched people have had opportunity to get 3, yes 3 FREE character expansions. That makes it so that even without buying slots people were able to make 5 characters. It is not punishing the people who do not like to make alts but it is rewarding the people who actually spend their time making more character and possibly playing them. I don't see anything unfair here nor that only having 1 char is rightful way of playing in a game where you have opportunity to have 10 character slots per account without cheating.

As said above, doing the event through crafting alone is very easy. no need for pve or anything, just 3 characters at level 11. Doesn't get much simpler than that.

9 hours ago, Maryelle said:

Crafting is restricted to level 50 now, unless you created a character before the last leveling event and had them in a crafting guild.

No it isn't.. where did you get that idea? I made a crafting alt yesterday and at level 11 she's already crafting event stuff.

9 hours ago, Maryelle said:

That's false info xD don't know who told you that. I created 2 new chars yesterday and able to craft on both of them as soon as I picked their crafting guilds which is when you reach jadestone.

you are either new new this week or you are lazy
last event I managed to farm decently which is the tower of memory. THAT requires no level or anything else it's just you doing easy mechanics.

now THIS event for crafting not only you don't need lv3-4-5 crafting to beabel to craft the event items, but you can do this event with lv 16 and above.

and NEXT week we will have an event that will be p2w unfair asf because the rewards are broken asf, but people spending 50k cash will probably break the market and make the items for f2p cheaper to buy from f5.
so yea... idk what the dumpling you are talking about events being unfair for the past weeks, when in reality you are just a lazy player that doesn't do their daily challange or purple trains probably.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2017 at 9:15 AM, Maryelle said:

Ahh, I was wrong about  this  one - at the  time, I had a level 16 character that could not join a crafting guild and a level 50 that got invited to Craft King's Court, so I assumed that crafting was moved to level 50. My mistake. I was able to join a crafting guild the other day at level 18, so whatever bug I had is clearly resolved.

Archived