F9 ?? are u kiddin us ?

Lata

We where asking for a F9 FIX !!! not for a new Scam .... 1:2 rating now ? that doenst help anything at all ... I bet, in a few u will lower this to 1:1 ... means 100g get u 90Hmcoins .... its just another way to boosting the whales and get them more to feed in PvP (us!) 

Adjustment ... u guys have a strange idea what adjustment means ... no words ... realy no words ...

Yeah, really depressing change, especially after wasting my hm coins on Rosethorn chests and not getting anything nice out of em.  I really like outfits, but its hard to balance spending money on that and upgrading gear for someone like me who doesn't buy ncoin.  I do get premium by the year... but that gives only 1000hm coin... thats not even enough for one outfit other than the daily specials. 

8 hours ago, amokk said:

Be happy that there is a limit in place. 

It sucks that NC actually controls the pricing. Let players decide for what price they want to sell/buy gold.

Players? PLAYERS??

Players have already decided that gold cost 1:2, without control "players" will sell gold "Pls buy my 23 gold for 20 Ncoins + 1000g for free" 

3 minutes ago, Terl said:

Players? PLAYERS??

Players have already decided that gold cost 1:2, without control "players" will sell gold "Pls buy my 23 gold for 20 Ncoins + 1000g for free" like some of hungry african kids

If it's worth it to them, why not... People cry when they can't sell their gold, People cry when they can sell their gold for cheap.... decide..

Let's face it, gold lost its value and will continue to go down. 

2 minutes ago, amokk said:

If it's worth it to them, why not... People cry when they can't sell their gold, People cry when they can sell their gold for cheap.... decide..

Let's face it, gold lost its value and will continue to go down. 

They can not sell gold because it doestn need whales. Much of kk Orbs and moonstones from random boxes already supplyed whales to play several years. But make gold free is not good solve of problem

If there much gold in game, ok.. need it spent - make upgrade for new equip more expencive, as it made in China (1000-10000g for each Stage)

So now there'll be thousands of listings of 5 for 10. Gold has no value because NCsoft decided that it has no value. There aren't enough gold sinks and there's too much gold coming in. If they were serious about this the trove events would be oriented around eliminating gold from the economy but they aren't so that's why we end up with half-assed do nothing solutions like these.

3 minutes ago, brasteir said:

So now there'll be thousands of listings of 5 for 10. Gold has no value because NCsoft decided that it has no value. There aren't enough gold sinks and there's too much gold coming in. If they were serious about this the trove events would be oriented around eliminating gold from the economy but they aren't so that's why we end up with half-assed do nothing solutions like these.

Crafting is a gold sink now. Anyway personally they should simply remove currency exchange completely from the game and allow hm coins to be earned by completing challenges and dungeons daily.

12 minutes ago, brasteir said:

Trove does eliminate lots of gold, but apparently not enough. 7-8k gold used in 2500keys. 

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Crafting is a gold sink now. Anyway personally they should simply remove currency exchange completely from the game and allow hm coins to be earned by completing challenges and dungeons daily.

They already do, they're called venture tokens, but we all know the case with those don't we. I get the feeling it's all one big illusion, one big CYA when someone points the p2w finger at them, they don't actually want these methods to exist let alone be an effective way for someone to forego spending real money on ncoins. 

10 minutes ago, amokk said:

Because the gold you used to buy from trove goes to players... yea, right.

oh yeah that's what you meant, my bad.

the prices need to be higher and it needs to be difficult to accumulate 8k gold in the first place. then people might start buying from f9 again

1 hour ago, brasteir said:

oh yeah that's what you meant, my bad.

the prices need to be higher and it needs to be difficult to accumulate 8k gold in the first place. then people might start buying from f9 again

i'm sorry, does this comment come from a person who already has a full pvp/pve set in regards to weapon, accessories, soul, pets, etc, etc, etc? meaning, do you have all that maxed out? I believe not! Cause if you were, you wouldn't not be saying this bs right here, man! You have any idea how expensive it is to get from raven 3 to raven 9, for example? Or to get the soul maxed out?

The only people who get to have 8k gold in their banks is people who have already spent real money on the game and have all the stuff maxed out and they dont need to do anything else! The rest of us (aka the plebs) are farming every single day, barely making 100g/day to maybe increase the weapon level once every 1 month. Not to mention that we need another month for 1 level of the soul and another 1-2 weeks for 1 level on the pet.

And you want to increase that time even more by increase the prices? To hell with ya'll thinking and saying this bs!

1 hour ago, nonistaicho said:

i'm sorry, does this comment come from a person who already has a full pvp/pve set in regards to weapon, accessories, soul, pets, etc, etc, etc? meaning, do you have all that maxed out? I believe not! Cause if you were, you wouldn't not be saying this bs right here, man! You have any idea how expensive it is to get from raven 3 to raven 9, for example? Or to get the soul maxed out?

The only people who get to have 8k gold in their banks is people who have already spent real money on the game and have all the stuff maxed out and they dont need to do anything else! The rest of us (aka the plebs) are farming every single day, barely making 100g/day to maybe increase the weapon level once every 1 month. Not to mention that we need another month for 1 level of the soul and another 1-2 weeks for 1 level on the pet.

And you want to increase that time even more by increase the prices? To hell with ya'll thinking and saying this bs!

And is that because of the direct gold cost or because of the mat costs? Use your head. Upgrading the soul is a big red flag of how inflated this economy is. 

In the end, if you want more gold then you'll have to put up with nobody needing F9. You can't have your cake and eat it too. 

it's what I have been harping on for at least 6months:  not enough gold sinking.

gold should be precious, hard-to-get stuff.

I blame the lazy crybabies who have influenced the ncsoft/devs too much.

well,  thanks to them, mgmt. has slowly but surely been giving everything away so they can keep more of their gold.

so if any of you whining in this thread also backed the policy of lowering gem mailing fees, making more stuff acct bound, removing remote quest turn-in fees, removing travel fees, and probably a dozen other things, you all can go straight to hades because y'all screwed yourselves.

I hope mgmt. has learned something from this too:    you run the game , not the lazy entitled children who will cry relentlessly until you give them everything including cyan and lynxxie come over to their house and farm all the levels on their toons for them to HM20.

What about removing min/max ratio in f9 and giving us real gold sink, something to make gold desired, worth using on? Maybe less mats and more gold on upgrading, or some donation to npc to compete against other donators, special outfits for gold only in some vendors. If you wont start fighting the inflation you will end up with endgame totally blocked from new f2p players or making the most differences between new and old players laughable by lessening the impact of previous upgrades and progress. Sure, both of those can be partially mitigated by events, but wouldnt it be better to have proficient machine and only occasionally sprinkle that tiny bit of oil or have faulty system that needs constant tightening of screws?

Not sure at which level of gear are you guys, but I  returned about a 1.5 months totally ungeared, I'm happy with the change. If I can sell my gold  and get penta gems and other mats when I need, instead of having to spent  thousands in trove, It's good enough.

Most of games doesnt let you acquire cash with gold, and NCSoft is controling the ratio, if it didnt certainly it would be less than 1:1 by now and you all know that's the truth.

• Amraith changed the title to F9 ?? are u kiddin us ?

Archived