I am really didn't excited at all about new dungeon...

thieve

Cuz why? It's simple:There is another dungeon for only endgamer and whales again...Maybe I should never see even I have already 900 ap...I couldn't even to do single time BT and IF already...Ppl says BT will nerf wait for it.Yes I got it.The game's message is:Wait for your line noob till engamers and whales doin everything...

I agree with you guys.  Even being part of a large guild doesn't help.  Too top heavy so the spots fill up too quickly (my issue of missing the windows).  I never see anyone posting for BT runs (I see DKV & MSP every now and then).  

I've come to enjoy the story line more than anything, but the wait is forever on those.

Am i really seeing complaints about end game content being geared towards end game players ?

the real problem is the fast clear rush that most end game players have that slows down mid level player progression. (by mid level i mean seraph/bale 5-10)

Now if we could start a discord group of end game players who only care about clearing and not how fast and organize daily runs open to mid lev players....

Would you guys be happier ?

I have to agree, nothing to be excited about for me. I am hoping with the merge that we will start seeing faction chat groups for BT, but even so if it really takes 3 to 4 hours I don't know that I will ever do it. Also, I got kicked from my clan because they only have room for elites and people that play constantly, so I am now with a small but fun clan.

There will never be public BT runs because it requires too much coordination from the entire group to clear. Also it takes a lot of time to clear even just one boss. So the problem with having runs outside of clans are people leaving, not helping, assigning loot, not trying to learn the mechanics, etc. which is too much time to waste.

Same i don't care about new patch, agressive patch Schedule killed me long time ago... i am just waiting Gunner to test it and then i'll be on my way out probably, there is no reason to play pve in this game unless your a "credit card warrior" and even being a whales only grant you the possibility to fight same IA but....faster lol

About all those complains.. How many hours of BnS you do each day ? How many hours of farm ? How long did you play BnS ? 
Cause' it's the same complain each time from people who got too much things to do IRL and not enough time IG , maybe it's time to understand that it's kinda " normal " if you are late for end-game content if you don't play BnS since a lot of time and/or you don't have much time to spend IG ~ 

It's not for " Whale " or " Elite " .. that's just a bad excuse ~ 
Or you gonna say most BT are down by whale and elite player ? Maybe when it was released yea , not now.
Also to play your character properly you doesn't need  a mastercard ~ Just use your brain it's simple :)
900ap is waaaay enough to clear everything at the moment , not faster than a 1k full whale party but you can do it easily.

If you still didn't join for IF or BT , maybe you should look at your gear , dps , your progression each day etc.. and see what's the " real '" problem ?
Looking for another guild who got ballz to make things instead of slacking all day doing dailies and log off ? 

8 minutes ago, Lemy said:

There will never be public BT runs because it requires too much coordination from the entire group to clear. Also it takes a lot of time to clear even just one boss. So the problem with having runs outside of clans are people leaving, not helping, assigning loot, not trying to learn the mechanics, etc. which is too much time to waste.

??? I gave up doing BT with my clan (garantied boss 4 clear)  to tank for a public BT raid thank you very much so don't give me that shit about there being no public bt groups.

9 minutes ago, HanaBanana said:

About all those complains.. How many hours of BnS you do each day ? How many hours of farm ? How long did you play BnS ? 
Cause' it's the same complain each time from people who got too much things to do IRL and not enough time IG , maybe it's time to understand that it's kinda " normal " if you are late for end-game content if you don't play BnS since a lot of time and/or you don't have much time to spend IG ~ 

It's not for " Whale " or " Elite " .. that's just a bad excuse ~ 
Or you gonna say most BT are down by whale and elite player ? Maybe when it was released yea , not now.
Also to play your character properly you doesn't need  a mastercard ~ Just use your brain it's simple :)
900ap is waaaay enough to clear everything at the moment , not faster than a 1k full whale party but you can do it easily.

If you still didn't join for IF or BT , maybe you should look at your gear , dps , your progression each day etc.. and see what's the " real '" problem ?
Looking for another guild who got ballz to make things instead of slacking all day doing dailies and log off ? 

Well, I wasn't really complaining and I don't think anyone else is either. Regardless, elite to me isn't about how much you spend, it can definitely be achieved if you play 5 hours a day and never take a break from the game. However, whales is a different story, mid-level players should also be including in end game content period. How many players do you think are in each play-style? How long do you think they will continue to hang on to the game?

57 minutes ago, RagingPhenix said:

??? I gave up doing BT with my clan (garantied boss 4 clear)  to tank for a public BT raid thank you very much so don't give me that shit about there being no public bt groups.

Good for you, maybe that was in your server or region but I have yet to see anyone recruiting players in chat on mine. I only see people selling BT runs for gold and even then they want you to communicate on discord with them. My comment wasn't even meant towards you so idk why you're being so hostile. I even agreed with you on your post about creating a discord group for lower geared players smh

It seems you mistook my comment for being a complaint, I have no problems running BT sooo...

It's always like this. New Dungeons for high geared player. Later, they make them easier.

After you finished the Story, 95% of the World Map is not used anymore. Ncsoft could add a lot for all, but they don't care.

Some say, because new content is rushed, player can't keep up. I don't think so. A new dungeon each 2-4 Month is not rushed. It shows only, how ridiculous her grind and farm system is. (they changed a lot other things in a short period of time; system changes, not new content)

And when they really "rush", they could change their grind system as well, so player can keep up faster. Better droprate, better rng, other items in lower dungeons, less items needed for upgrade, and so on. But they do not. Actually, they did the opposite for some items.

4 hours ago, thieve said:

Cuz why? It's simple:There is another dungeon for only endgamer and whales again...Maybe I should never see even I have already 900 ap...I couldn't even to do single time BT and IF already...Ppl says BT will nerf wait for it.Yes I got it.The game's message is:Wait for your line noob till engamers and whales doin everything...

It's not the game problem, the problem is in you. You are waiting for someone ''to take you to BT''. Instead of Making your Own group, of your own AP Requirements. But instead your trying to look, so someone would do it for you..., ITF - Normal Mode, Is like DT Normal Mode Back Then with Mechanic..., It's Super easy. Why Not make your own party and finally clear it?.  - 900 AP Is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more then enough to do ITF and BT. - lol - My Friend Invited me To come Play NA, Because She also only complained ''P2W'' Only Whales bla bla bla. While I only have Stage 1 Legendary, I still managed to make a party and teach them how to do it. And they cleared it, Twice now with people 700-800+ AP's. SO Please... Instead of complaining, about endgear and whales. Make your own party. But I'm Pretty sure you'd find another reason to complain, like Why would you go with 700-800+ People ''while your self beeing maybe highest AP in all Raid party '' and take hours and hours everyday, every week learning the dungeon Right? - You want to learn dungeon, you start from low. Like everyone did when it was released. Everyone recruits only People with Experiance or high gear. because they want runs to go smooth and not do 5h but instead only 25 mins +-  or so to clear it. That's why. you make your own. And for ITF, If you are in EU server. I can show you this dungeon, You will be surprised how Easy this dungeon is. Takes faster or same speed to clear as EC. 

6 hours ago, thieve said:

Because publisher think, that running yeti and EC for years is fun :D

Sorry but when you can't run BT / IF or even the new dungeon (talking about the 6 man, the 24 man needs full BT gear, which is obvious since every MMO is about progressing in your gear) you're doing something heavily wrong.

Some people to lazy to look for people to run with and blame the game, awesome...

@Zini They do. You get alot blown up the butt when doing story quests now, you don't need to run anything until you're done with story quest, you even get some hongmoon gems, in total resulting in 730 AP when you finished the quest, which already is enough to run everything up to citadel included. Why do people always expect to be able to run everything from story gear when playing a fricking korea grinder.

32 minutes ago, KzE said:

Stop this AP nonsense already. AP =/= damage.

Of course it isn't directly equal to damage. And still 730 is easily enough for everything up to citadel, which is just what I said. Apart from the fact that you will mostly have higher geared people with you anyway, a total story-gear party would get through without much problems. The problem is more that people can't play their classes or don't know any mechanics. And then they complain about the difficulty. Fact is, when tomb and citadel were released, you could easily run them with a full 600 ap party, which in terms of dps roughly equals your story gear from today.

But okay, next time I will include crit, Elemental Damage, Weapon Resets and Weapon skill damage increases, aswell as Piercing and Accuracy in my post, since that is way easier to handle than just AP alone.

And just in case that you want to disagree with me on the damage of story gear characters: I have 8 twinks, 7 of them level 50, all of them with story gear.

28 minutes ago, Leyren said:

Of course it isn't directly equal to damage. And still 730 is easily enough for everything up to citadel, which is just what I said. Apart from the fact that you will mostly have higher geared people with you anyway, a total story-gear party would get through without much problems. The problem is more that people can't play their classes or don't know any mechanics. And then they complain about the difficulty. Fact is, when tomb and citadel were released, you could easily run them with a full 600 ap party, which in terms of dps roughly equals your story gear from today.

But you need to do dungeons not up to citadel, but from citadel to sanctum.  Sure tomb and citadel was easy run with 600ap, you had better accessories. Now you have some garbage tier pinnacle stuff. This is why ppl have AP but no damage.

6 minutes ago, KzE said:

But you need to do dungeons not up to citadel, but from citadel to sanctum.  Sure tomb and citadel was easy run with 600ap, you had better accessories. Now you have some garbage tier pinnacle stuff.

Pinnacle is far from garbage, the "true XYZ" accessories weren't that much better.

Of course you do, but why should you already be able to run the late-game dungeons immediately from story gear, with possibly no plan about your class or the game itself? Ist just doesn't make sense. You should at least put a little work to your character.

And I mean you can run random up to citadel. If you have a clan or some friends (which should be the case, it is an online game, come on), you could even run sanctum with story gear.

I went inactive last year, with true accessories and baleful 6. Baleful 6 nowadays basically costs nothing, so I wasn't that much better than story geared people. I came back 2 months ago. Now I have everything (apart from the raven energy :/ ) to get to raven 7, and still have 4000g left. It's logical, if you only play 1 hr a day you can't keep up, but that should be the case in every game. Otherwise, everyone would just be bored.

10 minutes ago, Leyren said:

Pinnacle is far from garbage, the "true XYZ" accessories weren't that much better.

Of course you do, but why should you already be able to run the late-game dungeons immediately from story gear, with possibly no plan about your class or the game itself? Ist just doesn't make sense. You should at least put a little work to your character.

And I mean you can run random up to citadel. If you have a clan or some friends (which should be the case, it is an online game, come on), you could even run sanctum with story gear.

Because i need to run them for accessory progression and daily challenge? And yes i am in clan, like the 8th in a row. All clans are the same, there is a 6man static inside (or more) and they dont really care about the others.

Just now, KzE said:

Because i need to run them for accessory progression and daily challenge? And yes i am in clan, like the 8th in a row. All clans are the same, there is a 6man static inside (or more) and they dont really care about the others.

dingdingding

Double wrong. EC and Tomb already gives you two legendary accessories. The ring is not optimal, of course, but it is pretty cheap to upgrade and better than pinnacle, so if you have pinnacle you should still go for it (and on stage 6, you already get the set effect). As SS you start with full MSP, which drops super easy to get now, and nobody cares about your gear there. Daily Challenge? I'm doing them with my twinks for the event, you don't need anything above Asura for the DC. The first Baleful / Seraph stages can also be done without any of the higher dungeons (to be fair, with peaches you could even go to Stage 12 without running them once).

So, you should at least gear up a little from story gear to run the higher dungeons, like 800+ is perfectly fine (perhaps difficult to find random parties sometimes, but that's the players faults)

Well, for your clans, you seem to be unlucky. I wasn't in many, since I stay with my clan, but there were always many people who happily helped others.

8 minutes ago, Leyren said:

dingdingding

Double wrong. EC and Tomb already gives you two legendary accessories. The ring is not optimal, of course, but it is pretty cheap to upgrade and better than pinnacle, so if you have pinnacle you should still go for it (and on stage 6, you already get the set effect). As SS you start with full MSP, which drops super easy to get now, and nobody cares about your gear there. Daily Challenge? I'm doing them with my twinks for the event, you don't need anything above Asura for the DC. The first Baleful / Seraph stages can also be done without any of the higher dungeons (to be fair, with peaches you could even go to Stage 12 without running them once).

So, you should at least gear up a little from story gear to run the higher dungeons, like 800+ is perfectly fine (perhaps difficult to find random parties sometimes, but that's the players faults)

Well, for your clans, you seem to be unlucky. I wasn't in many, since I stay with my clan, but there were always many people who happily helped others.

I am not wrong. I still need to do EC, DT, NF and NS for accs. If there is another way to get them, feel free to tell me. For daily? Look today. Not many ppl do pvp.

... Yes you need to do it to get your accessories. You also need to run BT to get your raven weap and elementals. Does that mean that you should be able to run it immediately? No. You can't be doing everything at a time. Why not focus on what you can do, and then progress to the next steps.

Like I said, I run daily challenge with 7 chars every day, always from 8 in the morning. Don't tell me you find nobody for pvp, lol.

Edit:

Queued twice with my twink for 1v1 just now, both times less than 10 seconds.

Archived