I am really didn't excited at all about new dungeon...

thieve

7 minutes ago, Leyren said:

... Yes you need to do it to get your accessories. You also need to run BT to get your raven weap and elementals. Does that mean that you should be able to run it immediately? No. You can't be doing everything at a time. Why not focus on what you can do, and then progress to the next steps.

Like I said, I run daily challenge with 7 chars every day, always from 8 in the morning. Don't tell me you find nobody for pvp, lol.

Edit:

Queued twice with my twink for 1v1 just now, both times less than 10 seconds.

BT is not direct evolution line from my starter gear. No point to messing it here. Finding someone is no problem. But its a WIN challenge, not participation.

LUL, There's still people not understanding that new contents are and will always be for whales ???

By the time you catch up to this content endlessly farming ur old content, there will already be 2 or 3 new patches out that you will only be able to do 2 or 3 patches after those said patches.

Either you whale or u spend ur whole life farming hard old contents. The pace is not the same in a p2w game, u can't say "duh its your fault you don't play enough".

Just look at WoW, no p2w. Either alone or with a good guild & a bit of luck on drops you can still reach endgame or very near endgame like everyone else. Bns gear system is already too heavy(no "real" gear drop, just evolution of the same gear with lots of gold & mats, have to give shittons of money for one lucky drop in dungeon) whereas in wow u do dungeon it cost u only your time but if your lucky your drop for your own class is free, your legendary that u can drop everywhere is free, materials farming are not at the core it just helps you a bit faster but as long as u "drop ur own gear" ur stats increases.

And for people who say its not possible to play just a bit to wow, have a work in real life and still do endgame content then I advise you to go see even some big guilds doing progress. The guild I follow is almost full of workers, they play casually only starting at the end of the afternoon when everyones comes back home, and they are already at endgame being arround the 10th to 20th best guild in the world on the WoW progress. They stop raiding very early at night and are not even playing on saturday cuz everyone works. WoW system allows you that, & the drops are stil very hard to get. With dungeon ID every 24hours & raid ID every weeks you can take either one day or more than a month for a single gear piece & several months for one lucky random legendary drop(which also can be the one you don't need).

Im not that much praising WoW here, just comparing their system to bns & the p2w aspect with it.

So now back to bns, the game is already hard for workers & p2w made things worse. Can't deny it.

And right now I still prefer a game that is still "hard to farm" but with a system that still allows me to be happy when a new content comes out even if I work in real life because I will be able to play it without waiting 2 or 3 more big patches when it will be already very old & nerfed.

Kinda why I stopped pve here in bns, its endless farming of old content unless I spend my whole lifetime farming or I whale.

No thx.

This only applies if everything above 900 AP is a whale, because that is easily enough to run everything up to IF, BT and Ebondrake Lair. The only thing you need more gear is VT, which is logical since it is the next big raid after BT, requiring the damage of the BT gear. (which has nothing to do with whale anyway)

People not playing and claming you have to be a whale to do everything.. awesome.

14 hours ago, DonRoddy said:

I agree with you guys.  Even being part of a large guild doesn't help.  Too top heavy so the spots fill up too quickly (my issue of missing the windows).  I never see anyone posting for BT runs (I see DKV & MSP every now and then).  

I've come to enjoy the story line more than anything, but the wait is forever on those.

Solution: Find a better Guild. Find a Guild that is static for BT/VT. - Meaning people won't change, Static Guilds usually have 1-2 Weeks trail, which you will be participating like normal member and getting same amount of DKP like the rest, But in those 1 or 2 weeks, Leaders will be watching you. how you perform in raid, How your attendance and participation is, And if you manage to pass their test - Done you have your static for as long as you are in that clan. 

If you are in a clan - And a clan only takes "Friends or High Gear only" And leaving all rest behind - They don't care. - What is the point in beeing with this kind of guild? - Find better one and don't waste your time with them - Problem Solved. 

When BT was released I was in second strongest clan in server. but there was too much kicking, And replacing, Drama over and over every week in raid, One week you get used to playing with one people, You get a hang of WL/BBs when they use it, When to prepere for it, same as other classes and then next week another story.... - Left Guild, Found a static. And Since then raiding BT - 17 Raven kills, I missed some of them by wasting my time with bad guild. I can't be more happy then already i am with the new group, and we will continue in VT too.

So if you don't like your Guild, Find another one. There is no point in beeing with one who doesnt take you anywhere. or show you respect.. Simple, There are many guilds that you would enjoy. All you need to do is search

20 hours ago, thieve said:

Cuz why? It's simple:There is another dungeon for only endgamer and whales again...Maybe I should never see even I have already 900 ap...I couldn't even to do single time BT and IF already...Ppl says BT will nerf wait for it.Yes I got it.The game's message is:Wait for your line noob till engamers and whales doin everything...

if you wanna do bt, get your leg weapon to stage 10, get leg neck and ring, and get true oathbrachker belt and braclet. and get msp full ss and then make your soul to stage 6, then you upgrade your pet to legendary and then say in the chat "looking for a blacktower raid"

New dungeons/raids are always for endgame players, which is for sure. In this way, NCSOFT can make players other than whales spend more time in the game for better gears and whales can show off. 

TBH, 900 is not enough to clear IF fast and easy. That is why ppls will recruit only 1000+ and BT gears. Of course, you can have a try to recruit some other 900ish ap ppls, have a try to see how hard it is to clear IF with no mech.

For BT, you can always pay for a spot in a raid of super clans if you are willing to pay entry fee. So you do not have to wait.

And if you do not want to buy gold to gear up, you can spend more time farming anything profitable. 

So please do not cry in the forum and gear up. 

900+ cant do bt ? ,  we did our first BT  with ppl around 700-850......  , first find a good clan , like my clan do 2 bt week, 2 group ,and we got alot of ppl UNDER 900 and its just fine....., if you know what to do ( mech) you should be able to run BT  

here a discord where you can post ur char info, for recruting/joining a BT : https://discord.gg/BYYq37d  ( dont join a BT if you didn even read a guide )

because if you just want everything OP by doing a dps brainless...... ppl wont recruit you...  good luck

search your name here , and link it in your LFP : http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/search/info 

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 5:03 PM, thieve said:

Cuz why? It's simple:There is another dungeon for only endgamer and whales again...Maybe I should never see even I have already 900 ap...I couldn't even to do single time BT and IF already...Ppl says BT will nerf wait for it.Yes I got it.The game's message is:Wait for your line noob till engamers and whales doin everything...

or find a good guild... :/ Stop pugging sir. 

Archived