Spring Treasure Trove Purchases Temporarily Disabled

Nekoji

Hello , i just buy and use 200 key today ( 120$~~ ) , so my question i need to send a MP to support for the futur compensation ?

We discovered a critical issue with the Treasure Trove’s item drop rates. We quickly disabled additional key purchases after discovering the issue and are looking to deploy a solution as soon as possible. For those that have already purchased and used keys, we will follow up on compensation details. We’ll provide more information on the maintenance as soon as we’ve finalized the schedule.

13 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Does it mean they accidentally put the drop rate too high on certain items? If the drop rates are too low, I don't think they would even bother to investigate it.

So when they re-open, they will have the drop rate so low to compensate their mistake.

30 minutes ago, Draknalor said:

Why is it that people like to give these sorts of sarcastic/Troll Comments whenever NCsoft says something?

Go take a look at the other posts where player showed video of their trove opening with the keys. You will see the abnormal high rate of critical drops with each key use. 

47 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Go take a look at the other posts where player showed video of their trove opening with the keys. You will see the abnormal high rate of critical drops with each key use. 

They have disabled the keys because there were no Hepta gems for anyone, no matter how many keys you used.

They are fixing the drop rates, No matter how much you want to ignore that fact

3 hours ago, FrozenB said:

Does it mean they accidentally put the drop rate too high on certain items? If the drop rates are too low, I don't think they would even bother to investigate it.

Sorry to break it to you, but if the drop rates were too low, they would still disable it to investigate the issue and fix the crit rate...

I mean, imagine a crit rate of 0%. Players would not spend as much and would complain way too much about it, which would overall be bad for NCSoft

Hi NC Soft Gm,

I have used 100 Keys ytd and I felt the troves really got a big problem. I do not get any hepta gems.. I am aiming for that. Do hope the compensation is good and fair...... We spent so much money on this event and after reading the post, I felt cheated!

i'm glad i have not purchased any keys yet due to work all day

hope GMs fix trove soon, i was looking forward to play it when i came home after work

i CANNOT believe some idiot ask for "this" compensation from GMs on reddit ...

"i want my keys reimbursed and my trove loots untouched"

... this is just like buying a car for $1000 (ex.) and asking seller to refund $1000 and not take car back, due to no leather seats when they are advertised ...

STOP BEING A SPOIL BRAT!!

4 minutes ago, Arken said:

So, just as a question here:

People are saying that the loot was WAY too much in comparison of other troves (1 of 2 were crit, while other troves were 1 in 8-10 were crit), BUT there were no hepta in the loot table... is that right?

The crit rate wasn't any different. Just the heptas weren't in there. There also seemed to be a sore lack of elysian anything too by comparison but i don't know if that was intentional or not

So, just as a question here:

People are saying that the loot was WAY too much in comparison of other troves (1 of 2 were crit, while other troves were 1 in 8-10 were crit), BUT there were no hepta in the loot table... is that right?

The Spring Trove was also supposed to be a bit different. Granted I think it was only considering that TW already had the other events and updated storyline. WHich would explain as to why the Original Spring Trove was much larger than what we have right now. The Trove we have right now is the modified version because we haven't arrived at the new raid yet, story/ game wise. The one in TW has the accessories drop in Trove for Spring but it's because they are up to date. As for this one, on the other hand, the main deal are the gems. But seeing as adjustments had to be made, it's understandable as to why certain things would occur. I think the Obsidian gems would have come in around this time. Although, in a previous post/ board, it was said that the next trove would be something to look forward to. This one is good for last minute leveling/ updating of gear before the next updates/ contents come out. I guess what I mentioned earlier would count as a semi-spoiler, possibly?

1 hour ago, DirectorTseng said:

Really how long does it take to change some codes around. I've known Private server GM's that had been able to fix bugs similar in under an hour.. 

Find a line of code is like finding a tree without any distinguishing feature in a forest. Maybe a tree is still too big. I guess we can take it at leaf level.

And when they manage to find it, this might happen:

HTisMpC.jpg

Archived