Some changes we need in Celestial Basin

Danteee

About the peaches quest counting system: the more peaches you hold, the more peaches those quests will give. I think it's kinda unfair. An example: I farmed 0-20000 peaches in 3 days, 20000-45000 in 1 day. Then I really need to buy 2 forging orbs which cost total 45000 peaches. After that the quests changed from giving 700-1000 peaches each quest to 20-100 each. The cap is only 60000. If i buy something like forging orb or xanos disk i will immediately drop from high tier quests to mid tier quests, and if I really need to buy 2 of them I will drop to low tier quest, which is a pain to farm again.
It should count the accumulated amount of peaches in Achievement rather than the amount of peaches you have at the moment. Or they should drop the whole system based on amount of peaches and just use RNG. That way someone who has 0 peaches can still have 1000 peaches per quest if they are lucky.
Constantly farming forging orbs and xanos disks can be a real pain if they keep dropping the amount of peaches from high tier to low tier.

Even at the higher levels it's still 100% RNG on what quest you get. I'm sitting at 24k (i've been super lazy lately) and one quest I had a 763x2 quest and two 600+ quest. the next set of quest the highest was a 100 peach one.. same with the quest after that. So even with the higher amount of peaches you can still get the utter shit quest

If only the selfish NA players would team up in Basin instead of soloing, but I guess after you get your uber 1k ap character the idea of forming teams seems illogical. So many times those quest could finish a whole lot faster if the 10 people farming one spot actually teamed up.

3 hours ago, Inzho said:

If only the selfish NA players would team up in Basin instead of soloing, but I guess after you get your uber 1k ap character the idea of forming teams seems illogical. So many times those quest could finish a whole lot faster if the 10 people farming one spot actually teamed up.

I would only team up with clan mates in there. I don't want to take a risk that team up with random people and they just afk majority of the time in the map. I rather solo and take my time to farm the peaches. At least I earn what I work for.

5 hours ago, Inzho said:

1) most of the time ppl are doing different quests.

2) we have too many people going afk when they see others doing work for them.

3) NA people bid on anything that worth money. doesn't matter one person worked their butt off to solo a boss or what ever, for these people its a group loot.

Team up for what? the quests rarely line up with what your party has. The zone, and quests, are horrible at best. Add to this mess an event in an already overcrowded zone. It's as if they took some of the worst aspects of this game and dumped them all into one zone. It would be different if the devs actually played this mess they created. CB could have been a fun zone, that people wanted to team up in, but it isn't.

Worst event that they ever made. Even I get the ginseng I still don't feel happy on how the event held.

Even before event I can get 1800-2500 peaches in 1 quest many times, now nothing no matter how many I reset (after 3 quests completed).

Archived