Destroying us, honest farmers. (SSP)

Hello, i would like to know, why owners of this game want to destroy us honest and fair farmers?

Since this wednesday's maintenance, i went to SSP, farmed 40 boxes, guess what, got only 1 300 soulstone crit. DAY before that, i farmed 38 of them, that i opened also today, i got 9 300 crits.

I wanna know 2 things.

1st one, how far is this cancer going to spread, about being greedy for money? It isn't enough that you receive thousands and thousands of euros, from full p2w players, every single day?

2nd thing i wanna know, is why do you force me, to get untradeable soulstones, why are you trying to break our will of playing this game, by nerfing and nerfing and nerfing our farm spots?

What am i supposed to do with all this soulstone crystals, by being a player who is not leveling up alternate characters?

Even if i do upgrade my alts, its up to me if i will go farm tradeable soulstone for them or just sit and cry cause i dont wanna do it. But this is raping, this is forcing and destroying farming.

I would understand this happening, IF you gave us new farming areas. Farming area in my opinion = place where u can make decent amount of gold (400-500) per 5-6 hours, with the gear that i was working so hard for, in that same place in past (ssp). But you gave us nothing. Gunwon city stuff is coming probably after this Celestial Basin event, so 2 months of torture.

Instead of banning the bots that are basically 24/7 boting and selling gold from ssp, you actually decided to nerf the place itself.

Instead of banning hyperion bot users, of which i sent you few honest screenshot where the guy literally admits he is using bot, and you dont ban him?

Are you peoples normal? You really do not care at all for decent and normal players, or you are totally blinded by money?

Last time when i tried to report that kind of person, you told me not only that you are investigating him, but also that other peoples complained and sent ss's with proof, of that same person.

It is not a murder, that you must investigate 6 months and look for clues for court of law, It is clear thing, yet again, you investigate lol. I would be happier if you just tell me honestly: "we dont give a damn about your report, dont bother us anymore." Rather then getting answer that has nothing to do with common sense.

I want to know, when is this madness ending? Are we ever going to have good old and normal times, where decent gold could be made, by not depending on RNG, which is total disaster in this game same as the game's servers quality?

I would like to get answer about this, directly from staff of this game.

Quest thing about soulstones i can understand, about giving us half half tradeable/untradeable portions of soulstones. But getting untradeable ones from ACTUAL farming, breaks rules of farming itself. How can i farm and make money on something, that is not tradeable? + there is nowhere i can actually use it. And i DONT wanna use it anywhere, i wanna sell it on market.

I am type of player, that wants to get what he deserves, from my time invested into farming. I don't want to go dungeons, and like i said before, depend on some ridiculous RNG and pray that some item will drop on which peoples will bid money. I dont wanna be dungeon worm, that will do dungeons whole day to hope and make few hundreds (100-200) gold out of it.

And with this action you did to our farming place like SSP is, you took away all our choices. You are FORCING peoples to do something they dont want to do. Without any notice or annoucement, worst of all.

ABOVE all this, you didn't even had decency to let us use this untradeable soulstones in crafting purposes. I don't care if they gonna be usable in future. Because now they are not. And this new boxes, atleast give us the same chance to obtain 300 ss bundles. But not even that, you cutted that too in half, or even more.

I dont know towards which way this game is going, but looking at this things, of what you NCSoft peoples are doing to us, i can predict good amount of players that are willing to quit game.

Not only cause of ssp, but in general.

Because this, comparing to blade and soul of what i used to know and play, is now something totally different, going fully towards pay to win.

It could be they finally noticed that 1 faction seems to dominate SSP and changed things so that it is a bit more balanced and SS are not as needed. It could be they noticed that SSP is a huge money faucet and only benefits a few players, as well as feeds bots. Make things unprofitable for both and they get les complaints from half the server population, and elitism via faucets is no longer a factor for unbalancing the factions.

If you think its entirely pay to win, why did they just lower all the upgrade prices and provide alot more drops? Just because you made lots of gold in the past doesn' mean you should always have that means at the cost of other players. Projecting your angst on everyone because of your lost income gets you nowhere, because now everyone has the option of saving and crafting, or putting them up on the market, not just a select few.

Your good old times are gone, and will not come back. Thank goodness.

Your reply is probably like this, because you are in that group of players that could never profit from places like ssp or for some reason you hated it. Also, your answer is so, and only focused on my farming complains. But the fact that we cannot do anything with those untradeable soulstones, interesting enough you ignored. I started ssp-ing as a player with 388ap, going first time to ssp, not even knowing what is that place about, so everyone had equal chance to do it. It's not my problem that u joined game at time when everyone was almost fully upgraded. 1 faction dominating, is totally not my problem, but problem of this game's balance. Besides, its not like that ceruleans never had minings, they chosen to come on crimson side. "Projecting my angst on everyone" sounds like i attacked and insulted someone. I didnt, i just pointed my finger at the ones who are deciding on this game's future. Because like i said, if ssp is faction farming area, you cannot farm and sell something that is untradeable. By the way, looking at your "pvp" posts, i can tell you are very low geared. You complained about 6v6 unbalance, but guess what? Complains will get you nowhere. Face it that you have to fight whales like me that will most likely 1-2 shot you, but atleast im a whale that farmed every single copper by myself, together with my girlfriend. By saying this, i dont wanna sound like peoples who say: "you are idiot cause you are p2w", after all we depend on p2w players, because servers would never exist without donations. Unfortunately many peoples refuse to think that way. All i ask for is to give me place where i can farm my deserved gold. So if you have nothing smart to say about other people's posts, same time dont cure your complexes on my posts.

20 minutes ago, StrawberryCarnage said:

It could be they finally noticed that 1 faction seems to dominate SSP and changed things so that it is a bit more balanced and SS are not as needed. It could be they noticed that SSP is a huge money faucet and only benefits a few players, as well as feeds bots. Make things unprofitable for both and they get les complaints from half the server population, and elitism via faucets is no longer a factor for unbalancing the factions.

If you think its entirely pay to win, why did they just lower all the upgrade prices and provide alot more drops? Just because you made lots of gold in the past doesn' mean you should always have that means at the cost of other players. Projecting your angst on everyone because of your lost income gets you nowhere, because now everyone has the option of saving and crafting, or putting them up on the market, not just a select few.

Your good old times are gone, and will not come back. Thank goodness.

why did they lower all the upgrade mats?  to get you to the really expensive stuff faster because the old stuff was outdated and needed to be quickly bypassed.

the gear costs more than it ever did before and furthermore the whale vs regular player power gap has gotten wider. 

everything they are "giving" you is to catch you up to the current content, and in the long run, is trash.

this post is a spin based upon your impressions.  do not delegitimize the OP's concerns.  just because that may not be your play style, this guy's style has been ruined.

I guarantee you, there are tons of players out there that want nothing to do with the cold, mean clowns playing this game and then group with them yet and put up with dungeons.

maybe you should tell the OP to go do the event boss. oh wait, that is whale feed too isn't it.

yes yes, I must be low geared because I point out that you're crying, and point out that SSP and things like it created an obvious imbalance, just like the 6v6 matchmaking formula. Git gud and all that.

*slowclap*

Try adapting to the game, like everyone else has to, and seeing reasons why they make the fixes they do.

As for giving us fast upgrades to more crap, it was quite a grind getting to the base level of a much harder grind which was a much harder grind etc. They're looking for something that will let more people play without being left too far behind, and getting mocked because of it.

Go do the event boss, its easy enough to do for free, and just like everything else the whales will have it easier because they're paying for the freeloaders.

Find other ways to make gold, theres plenty.

edit* Oh, and on that topic, the keys are quite cheap if gold is sold in order to get them, particularly so considering the entry level of the event grounds. Looking at the prizes it is also for upgrading people playing for free. Look at the upgrades for pinnacle stuff, now people don't have to grind out all the hard dungeons to get gear to do hard dungeons. Knowing mech is a different matter of course.

19 minutes ago, StrawberryCarnage said:

and just like everything else the whales will have it easier because they're paying for the freeloaders.

oh boy, heh   IDK if that's trolling or what, but i'm out of this conversation.   

i think because SSP was a fresh update when they released last part of content map. so it was a challenge to do it and reward was balanced to that challenge and struggle and equip to farm.

now game has shifted to higher equip with other kind of needs in term of materials. stats grew so a small group of whales can potentially farm his own  channell, hence they added other ways to farm mats and lowered the lower level ones.

easy

The ssp change regarding the moonstones was a GLOBAL change that affected all regions including EU and NA. About the soulstones, you are just unlucky, I dont think they will change anything rng wise in ssp just because it doesnt benefit anyone because if you are farming ssp for gold, you are either a whale who is max geared and have nothing else to do, or you are a new player who is looking for easy gold. Faction content is dead anyways and its no use even doing it for soulstones, you only need these for crafting and transmuting anyways.

Why they implemented the untradable mats? Just to make upgrading easier. Why are they making the upgrades easier? Because new items are coming and there is no point in staying with the old ones anyways. Why is that? Because game is progressing :D

You said it yourself you are a whale, you have a good time in 6v6 so why not farm that instead? Piles of expensive moonstones, soulstones and other stuff you can find there. Also seasonal and weekly rewards. You mocking people who doesnt have your gear and play for a few months saying its easy for them, how stupid is that? I play Blade and Soul for over 2 and a half years in 3 regions, in EU since CBT1 and I dont have your gear, why should I have it? Some people have jobs and real life too, they cant farm 24/7. I dont need max gear to do dungeons or pvp, I know whats needed for each dungeon that EU currently have and will have in the future.

To be honest I prefer these changes so it prevents at least to some extent clans or certain group of people ruling over SSP. On my server group it was becoming an issue as full max geared players were 24/7 in SSP telling "get lost" to anyone who was not in their group. Also the fact is that we had excess amount of Soulstones due to 24/7 farmers in SSP.

Some of you here are really screwed deeply in brain. Most of your answers are pointing out on me crying for fact i cannot farm unlimited amounts of gold and stuff. 1st of all im not even that guy that sleeps in ssp. When i do see a low geared person there, i dont tell him to leave the place, as a matter of fact i invite peoples to party, give them party protection, sometimes trying to teach them some things about ssp. But ofcourse, you cannot explain this to frustrated idiot. I also go there when im missing some amounts of gold, to finish my piece of gear, after i get atleast 80% mats for it. I am mocking peoples? Just cause i responded to that guy, who told me im crying about ssp, and told him why he cries for 6v6? This is what im trying to say, that game, as every other mmo rpg, has a multiple places of where gold can be farmed. Like this now, you can still go to ssp, but with pathetic results of 5 hour farming. 6v6 doesnt interest me, because i had a choice.

Also i said they could leave ssp as it is, AT LEAST till they dont give us the new normal open world farming map in gunwon city, later they can do whatever they want with it, as game evolves. It would be really better if i didnt made any post about this, cause reading this messages from peoples that enjoy in other peoples "suffer", healing theire frustrations here, sucks so much. 

• NCSOFT

Greetings!

I would like to post a reminder in the heart of this heated conversation. The Blade and Soul Community represents an incredibly diverse population, with members coming from a wide range of backgrounds and our Code of Conduct helps ensure these forums are a safe and enjoyable place for all of them. If you feel another member of the Community is violating our Code of Conduct, instead of replying in-kind, we ask that you report the post in question; a member of the moderation team will give it prompt review and take all appropriate action.

Please keep your discussion civil.

If you have raven you can go 6v6 and beat up those f2p players for ez lunch money or you can do what is cool among whales right now, which is killing boss in celestial basin to get dried ginseng and sell it to npc for 100g

This game seems to be pretty carebear. Whats wrong with one faction dominating ssp? It's not like all clans in said faction are going to be there guarding it. Other faction can get some clans together and go gank them. Great way to start some open world pvp xD

in group 1 EU, when SSp was quite fresh ceruleans OWNED SSP at all. we crimson could not even start a quest they would come en masse.

lately...some big guilds of both factions arranged a pact and bot faction splitted chanels.

lately we crimsons grew more than them, because on group 1 EU ,they denied entirely SSP for ceruoleans. instead of fighting back again, big whale'd cerulean guilds decided to switch faction. end of fight more farm for all. gg balancing.

TL;DR: u cannot have a fair, fun, balanced faction war.

17 hours ago, ThisIsMadness said:

Hello, i would like to know, why owners of this game want to destroy us honest and fair farmers?

Since this wednesday's maintenance, i went to SSP, farmed 40 boxes, guess what, got only 1 300 soulstone crit. DAY before that, i farmed 38 of them, that i opened also today, i got 9 300 crits.

I wanna know 2 things.

1st one, how far is this cancer going to spread, about being greedy for money? It isn't enough that you receive thousands and thousands of euros, from full p2w players, every single day?

2nd thing i wanna know, is why do you force me, to get untradeable soulstones, why are you trying to break our will of playing this game, by nerfing and nerfing and nerfing our farm spots?

What am i supposed to do with all this soulstone crystals, by being a player who is not leveling up alternate characters?

Even if i do upgrade my alts, its up to me if i will go farm tradeable soulstone for them or just sit and cry cause i dont wanna do it. But this is raping, this is forcing and destroying farming.

I would understand this happening, IF you gave us new farming areas. Farming area in my opinion = place where u can make decent amount of gold (400-500) per 5-6 hours, with the gear that i was working so hard for, in that same place in past (ssp). But you gave us nothing. Gunwon city stuff is coming probably after this Celestial Basin event, so 2 months of torture.

Instead of banning the bots that are basically 24/7 boting and selling gold from ssp, you actually decided to nerf the place itself.

Instead of banning hyperion bot users, of which i sent you few honest screenshot where the guy literally admits he is using bot, and you dont ban him?

Are you peoples normal? You really do not care at all for decent and normal players, or you are totally blinded by money?

Last time when i tried to report that kind of person, you told me not only that you are investigating him, but also that other peoples complained and sent ss's with proof, of that same person.

It is not a murder, that you must investigate 6 months and look for clues for court of law, It is clear thing, yet again, you investigate lol. I would be happier if you just tell me honestly: "we dont give a damn about your report, dont bother us anymore." Rather then getting answer that has nothing to do with common sense.

I want to know, when is this madness ending? Are we ever going to have good old and normal times, where decent gold could be made, by not depending on RNG, which is total disaster in this game same as the game's servers quality?

I would like to get answer about this, directly from staff of this game.

Quest thing about soulstones i can understand, about giving us half half tradeable/untradeable portions of soulstones. But getting untradeable ones from ACTUAL farming, breaks rules of farming itself. How can i farm and make money on something, that is not tradeable? + there is nowhere i can actually use it. And i DONT wanna use it anywhere, i wanna sell it on market.

I am type of player, that wants to get what he deserves, from my time invested into farming. I don't want to go dungeons, and like i said before, depend on some ridiculous RNG and pray that some item will drop on which peoples will bid money. I dont wanna be dungeon worm, that will do dungeons whole day to hope and make few hundreds (100-200) gold out of it.

And with this action you did to our farming place like SSP is, you took away all our choices. You are FORCING peoples to do something they dont want to do. Without any notice or annoucement, worst of all.

ABOVE all this, you didn't even had decency to let us use this untradeable soulstones in crafting purposes. I don't care if they gonna be usable in future. Because now they are not. And this new boxes, atleast give us the same chance to obtain 300 ss bundles. But not even that, you cutted that too in half, or even more.

I dont know towards which way this game is going, but looking at this things, of what you NCSoft peoples are doing to us, i can predict good amount of players that are willing to quit game.

Not only cause of ssp, but in general.

Because this, comparing to blade and soul of what i used to know and play, is now something totally different, going fully towards pay to win.

Well either way selling gold for money is against tos, so its one way to stop those ppl from doing that.

I'd farm SSP, but it's so rare as the smaller faction. It could be worse, as you could be having to fend off attackers while in PvP gear.

SSP is a PvP area and it sounds like you have it good.

They don't care as long as many people play it and p2w. It is why they dumified everything and made sure on every single step the game will hold your hand and tell you to p2w.

It a game for potatoes.

Archived