Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ahmetozgur95

Force Master in 2k17

9 posts in this topic

Hello,

I started again with FM 1 week ago. I played kfm 2 years ago. I see alot of things changed. But seriously what Ncsoft wants from fm . It's really bad. Even FM pros not playing . I watch Fm pros on twitch they play bd sin or wl ? Wtf is wrong with fm. I see 2 ice skils projectile block etc. but i tried other classes ass well. Fm sucks. No real mechanics in this champion. Even 16 Level assasin have better combos or chain skills ? What happened to this class lol :D Just waste of time i think i buy 50 lvl voucher go play bm or sin and press all buttons may be i can make some combos :D 

I don't remember fm 2 years ago but it was like that all the time ? This shit needs some mechanics lol. Don't hit counter spam ice before hard cc press C.. lul boring sh1t

Force master is still one of the top dps in pve but if you're referring to pvp then fm has never been that good or should I say it's hard to do well with them in the pvp aspect.

It's gotten especially harder against a certain spinning class... Like honestly, this new patch has tilted the FM V BD fight completely in favor of BD, where as before, it was just hard for BD...I think.

Honestly, BD is just a hard class to kill in general, just like Destroyer. The fact that they're immune to stun and daze while spinning but they can stun you back is insanely powerful. Like it will trigger you so badly, and it's very hard to get past it. FMs have 3 options to get past it: KD Heatwave, Grip, or Frost Burst. Grip being the best of the three options, as you can instantly stun them after (assuming they popped their escape and you have dragonfrost ready). Other than that...pray to God they're stupid. 

As far as KFM and BM goes,FM has never felt stronger against those classes. Like, it's much easier to screw them over now, especially since FMs have the double escape and can dual dragon in duels now. That alone will mess up any melee's day, but the fact that BM and KFMs only reliable means of escaping it is via backstep or requires the using of a defense skill, it's really good against them. Maybe the same applies to SF but, let's be honest here, they really messed up the SF. Now they're basically PVE ranged classes who spam Ripple punch all day. 

Assassins are still cancer, and you should not expect to win against them. They will kill you.

So even though, FM have it much better than before, so does everyone else. In fact some got boosted to the point where brains are no longer necessary, just ask my WL. So it doesn't help that FM is not only a class with a higher learning curve, but now the learning curve has been dropped for most the other classes (with the exception of KFM, they're much harder to play than before). 

They been nerfing FM over and over again. and yet its the hardest class in pvp in terms of what other classes have gotten buff 

now they even take our chill F out so we have no skills to fight against spinner class.

FM vs KFM is the worst. all they have to do is spam 1. and u can do absolutely nothing. about it.  They counter u by spamming 1 key  and just 1 stun lock 3rf and u are dead. its stupid for FM to pvp now. i don't know what is nsoft thinking. 

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, DevilMonkey said:

all they have to do is spam 1. and u can do absolutely nothing. about it. 

OsJTWcr.jpg

cc2.jpg

Edited by Hinu

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, Hinu said:

OsJTWcr.jpg

cc2.jpg

My only problem with Frost Tornado is that it's animation is slow, "Casts Instantly" is misleading (as for many other FM skills) , the KFM can see it coming from a mile away and they have the ability to cancel using their (1) block skill(s) and instantly close the gap with a knockdown followed by either soaring falcon , a stun or Q/E (if u hit into that Q/E  then 100% agility is activated). 

My point being is that , yes KFM is hard to play now but Vs FM (especially with the stupid high ping we all have on NA/EU servers) it's very hard to react to their counter attacks once they see that we use a skill because most KFMs know that some FM skills activate a global cool down, thus if we literally mess up once it's the end of that FMs HP (having 2 escapes sometimes is meaningless if you use the wrong skill at the wrong time with classes like BM KFM BD Destroyer). 

I just wished we didn't have so many skills that activated global cool downs and that our Impact (1) that counters melee attacks penetrated parry, I can't tell you the amount of times I got parry stunned from simply using Impact to protect myself , sigh.

Edited by JayMagic

As a destroyer, i really like fighting fms. It's too easy, compared to other match-ups. I can even troll around and win anyways. The only class i can win against without getting a headache.

RIP forcemaster 2016-May 2017. forcemaster is not even a viable PVP character anymore. ncsoft took a big steamy dump on us several times and they dont ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing care. 

Posted (edited)

Force Master was good at max lvl 45 times, but after this NC$oft renamed class into Nerf Master, and it became trash tier in pvp, and stay like this. There was always less force masters in gold or above rank in 1vs1 than any other class, even if FM is probably most played class, at least on EU, but i think NA is similar. 

There is a small light at the end of the tunnel, and i mean those changes from KR:

April 27, 2017

• Backstep M3
    • Cooldown decreased to 12 sec from 36 sec
    • Cooldown set to 36 sec when used while inflicted by stun, daze, knockdown, unconscious
    •  
  • Blaze Step, Frost Step
    • Cooldown decreased to 12 sec from 16 sec
    •  
  • Force Blast
    • Cooldown decreased to 24 sec from 36 sec

May 11, 2017

Impact HM M1

• Added 'Penetrates deflect'

Hope we will get them ASAP, cause they need to make equal skills before World Championship with all regions.

Edited by Southwind