Issues with the Gon Race

PraiseDasSun

If you think about it proportion is like an art, and art itself is practically a way to express what that can person see as beautifully proportionate.

But there are also trolls out there that disrespect a certain classes beauty.

And for the torpedo rack, they need to redo those polygons, or just give characters a skeleton for less clipping, and for the stance... Just switch the idle stance's, can't be that hard to do, but hey what do I know 

I think some people are not getting the pose itself is not the problem, but the fact that to achieve that pose most (if not all) gos will have some clipping issues with their bodies. Some outfits will hide this, some outfits will make it stand more.

Taking one of the pictures on this thread:
sdz502.jpg

That's the main issue i have with the stance. The left arm clips and just looks awkward. If you actually look at it from behind it looks like its sticking out of her back.

At least Gon females don't have that disgusting default Yun pose...no honestly, that Yun's default pose and tiny tits is why I made a gon female. The Yun looks like a walking stick with those extremely long skinny legs, and the default pose only makes them look even more weird. At least Gon females look like a human being rather than a space alien, torpedo tits aside. 

28 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

I think some people are not getting the pose itself is not the problem, but the fact that to achieve that pose most (if not all) gos will have some clipping issues with their bodies. Some outfits will hide this, some outfits will make it stand more.

Taking one of the pictures on this thread:
sdz502.jpg

That's the main issue i have with the stance. The left arm clips and just looks awkward. If you actually look at it from behind it looks like its sticking out of her back.

Ya, and then there are the clipping issues. Like that's the thing that pisses me off about all the races, there is no body collision! Arms and legs clip through the main body! Like WTF?! 

47 minutes ago, ARC1276 said:

At least Gon females don't have that disgusting default Yun pose...no honestly, that Yun's default pose and tiny tits is why I made a gon female. The Yun looks like a walking stick with those extremely long skinny legs, and the default pose only makes them look even more weird. At least Gon females look like a human being rather than a space alien, torpedo tits aside. 

Hey, the only human race is jin. Gon are the fan-service race;type giant tits+curves or bulky man (why can't jin have manly outfits such as gon males...), lyn for people who like some midget cute animal lolies, yun - the tall elegant spaghetti alien.

7 minutes ago, Nekonata said:

Hey, the only human race is jin. Gon are the fan-service race;type giant tits+curves or bulky man (why can't jin have manly outfits such as gon males...), lyn for people who like some midget cute animal lolies, yun - the tall elegant spaghetti alien.

^ eh, pretty accurate analysis. 

Although I would say that would still make Gons humans just that they're bigger and more or less exaggerated? IDK, I tried making mine as realistic looking as possible but even then I'm not exactly perfect with drawing proper proportions, so I wouldn't know.

But I would love for the secondary gon female pose to be the default one, or for the game to let you choose which pose you want as default. <.<

Make it happen Devs.

1 hour ago, ARC1276 said:

Tiny tits? Try another outfit... :o

And long legs? You... can... adjust leg length... O_o

Screenshot_989.png

Screenshot_988.png

4 hours ago, ander01se said:

Tiny tits? Try another outfit... :o

And long legs? You... can... adjust leg length... O_o

Yuns tend to have the most beautifull faces but the legs... sure you can adjust them but they have ridiculosuly crooked legs, and the shorter you make them the most noticesable it is, like this is just one of the base presets that come with the game
c01b0476f6344168924bafb20e7bfa0d.png

it looks okay but if you make the legs shorter 
22b7a8eeccc04073bd705c678f03c703.png

Those calfs are so messed up... reminds me of a Faun

On 3/6/2017 at 10:21 PM, PraiseDasSun said:

Can we just fix these torpedo tits and broken stand still stance already? They're so awkward to work with/look at, ruins so many costumes and makes me not want to use the Gon race at all.

I'd be happy with a way to change the default stance. It's awful and makes every female Gon look like they have crippling scoliosis. Also the character creator should have an Arms Out T Pose and Arms Down legs straight stance specifically for editing.

Hmph, there's nothing wrong with any part of a Gon if you make them right (clipping issue being the exception). IF we were given the choice of a different idle stance, I'd love it to be this:

jfXksUB.jpg

kwM19O8.jpg

Or something like this:

7zdwBLK.jpg

OR:

MpvsFmP.jpg

The stance when joining a party or logging in. Seeing another Gon FM with that hand on her hip just made me have to make my FM a Gon. It just has so much attitude with it while Yun and Lyn look more girly and fragile.

I see how hopeless this situation is. Even if it's majority of people wanting this stance to be changed for years, countless threads opened for that, we yet to see any reply from any kind of staff member. They keep babbling about that they are reading these and forwarding them to relevant authority, big lie ... I want a single example which has been fixed according to player base's demands. It's just a damn stance ... for years ... and we expect that staff to do anything to maintain class balance ... good luck with that.

Plus, we have those too, who don't care about anything but coming here hopelessly to show off how beautiful (!) their characters are, when there is already a  '' Show off your characters '' mega-thread.

@ander01se I wasn't going to reply but couldn't resist. Are you aware that, this outfit is actually the only single outfit which increase yun boob size to the expectation and is not obtainable in anyway and even if we had a way to obtain it, maybe people don't want to run around with the same outfit %90 of yun population ? Maybe they want their yun to have some sensible boob-size but don't like bikini style ? I don't imply everyone wants bigger bouncing boobs. But, it's absurd having breast slider if it has no effect at all, except on a single outfit which is not obtainable.

• 1 year later...

So... there was no build slider a year ago then? Cause it pretty much increases the max and minimum size, can very easily make a yun more well endowed as well as tone down the gon's proportions. The Gon's "torpedo breasts" can for the most part be fixed by changing breast height, -width, -size and also by changing the torso size to make it fit in general. The upper body will  also look more natural when you adjust the torso according to the waist, pelvis and hips settings in particular.

The Yun's breasts will look bigger if you not only put max breast size and height/width, but also change the torso + max build, while the legs also looks at lot less crooked (and appealing) when the build slider is set to the max (especially when you also change the thighs and lower legs accordingly). A smooth skinned body is a lot more attractive with thick curves, after all.

Also, Jin got the best face (mostly cause of them lips), would place Gon as second and Yun as worst (don't like the overly long nose bridge, eye height nor the duck shaped flat lips). Lyn also got a pretty nice looking face and neat hair styles, just don't choose them in general cause they are too "underdeveloped" in the places where it matters the most. Which is a shame, cause they are the only ones with the option to go full cat girl. 

Although I agree that Gon are the most "complete" beauty, I gotta say that I find the fishnets to be a minus. It just looks so cheap and crude, blocking the view of the bare skin to an extent, but without showing the smooth lusciousness like a nylon/leather tight fabric would.

Archived