Issues with the Gon Race

PraiseDasSun

@iokunn I think you didn't understand what he meant and all your photos are taken from the same exact angle, wonder why ? Haha.

Anyways, this stance is broken. Clipping in this game is considered normal at a level, but the clipping this stance causes with left shoulder and torse is just crazy. Also it makes whole proportion look unreal. Check the second picture you posted carefully, no offense but she looks totally retarded there tbh, even in a very good outfit. I can't count how many times i deleted and re-created my female gon and still can't get rid of the uglyness that stance causes. Ah and if i adjust my character according to that stance i end up with a monster in all other stances (Combat, run, walk, second idle stance ...)

To sum up, the default stance of female gons is like, another race, another game, another character, while they can be hot and beautiful in all other stances.

1037koi.jpg

Typical female gon, with no boosted sliders in her most natural stance. ( Sometimes they switch to that stance when idling, i wish i knew how to force her to stand like that. )

Now

5mz2mf.jpg

Who the hell is that ... gross.

2 hours ago, PraiseDasSun said:

My character actually has a negative size, certain costumes make the nipples the equivalent to metal spikes

There was once a fashion in women's bra where they had pointy "nipples". That was just the fashion. :P

8 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

I think you didn't understand what he meant and all your photos are taken from the same exact angle, wonder why ? Haha.

Well here you have some pics with different angles and i still don't see the issue instead the only thing i see is sexiness >.<

2017_03_06_19_44_17_Blade_Soul.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

@iokunn So you don't see your character's left upper arm's passing through her chest in 4th picture ? Her left hip's looking like some artificial body part attached later on in 1st picture ? or even her right hand being actually in no contact with her right hip ( at least 5 cm blank there lol ) ? Also why no picture where she is turned directly into camera ?

Seriously, you picked that outfit ? Maybe you should have picked old stratus empire armor to cover her up even more lol, so we wouldn't be able to see any flaws except the metal plate cutting through half of the character's face.

Off topic :

I don't mean to offend, everyone finds their characters pretty. But, i have to say the facts. In addition to gon's stance being broken, your characters sliders are poorly adjusted.

She looks funny/scary even for virtual world. Arms too short and thin, waist is extremely thin according to it's length and torso/pelvis width, pelvis width is extremely wide to match up with any part above, thigh length is extremely short according to calf length. The lower body and upper body belong to two different persons. These are very huge disparities regardless of anyone's personal taste.

6 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

@iokunn So you don't see your character's left upper arm's passing through her chest in 4th picture ? Her left hip's looking like some artificial body part attached later on in 1st picture ? or even her right hand being actually in no contact with her right hip ( at least 5 cm blank there lol ) ? Also why no picture where she is turned directly into camera ?

Seriously, you picked that outfit ? Maybe you should have picked old stratus empire armor to cover her up even more lol, so we wouldn't be able to see any flaws except the metal plate cutting through half of the character's face.

Off topic :

I don't mean to offend, everyone finds their characters pretty. But, i have to say the facts. In addition to gon's stance being broken, your characters sliders are poorly adjusted.

She looks funny/scary even for virtual world. Arms too short and thin, waist is extremely thin according to it's length and torso/pelvis width, pelvis width is extremely wide to match up with any part above, thigh length is extremely short according to calf length. The lower body and upper body belong to two different persons. These are very huge disparities regardless of anyone's personal taste.

Picky much? I mean seriously? it's a game, it's not supposed to be real life, they are fictional races, who are you to dictate what their proportion minimums and maximums are?!?!? Nobody!! Your opinion is that its disproportionate? If you really don't like it(and from what i can see in game, you must go mental everytime you log in) why do you bother?

So peoples tastes don't match up to your own? Thats nice!!(thats a polite way of saying i really couldn't give a XXXX!)

get over it! or go play something else! 

I do agree with the torpedo tits thing though, and that pose needs to be edited :)

1 hour ago, Kaigame said:

Picky much? I mean seriously? it's a game, it's not supposed to be real life, they are fictional races, who are you to dictate what their proportion minimums and maximums are?!?!? Nobody!! Your opinion is that its disproportionate? If you really don't like it(and from what i can see in game, you must go mental everytime you log in) why do you bother?

So peoples tastes don't match up to your own? Thats nice!!(thats a polite way of saying i really couldn't give a XXXX!)

get over it! or go play something else! 

I do agree with the torpedo tits thing though, and that pose needs to be edited :)

I don't understand why you cried that much. I am myself talking to someone who have been dictating non-stop that his character is sexy and flawless. Who are you to tell me how i should speak to that person ? Noone.

I 've already stated that everyone's personal taste is different. But, there is also something called common sense. I will repeat myself for last time, his character is poorly adjusted to be called sexy and flawless even for virtual world. This is a discussion forum. In a topic where a well-known bugged stance is discussed, insistently trying to make everyone accept that his character is sexy and flawless deserves a good criticism. Now go cry in a further corner, if you don't have anything to contribute.

54 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

I don't understand why you cried that much. I am myself talking to someone who have been dictating non-stop that his character is sexy and flawless. Who are you to tell me how i should speak to that person ? Noone.

I 've already stated that everyone's personal taste is different. But, there is also something called common sense. I will repeat myself for last time, his character is poorly adjusted to be called sexy and flawless even for virtual world. This is a discussion forum. In a topic where a well-known bugged stance is discussed, insistently trying to make everyone accept that his character is sexy and flawless deserves a good criticism. Now go cry in a further corner, if you don't have anything to contribute.

But surely what you think is sexy and flawless, virtual or not is just your personal opinion? so effectively meaningless to the person who thinks their character is sexy and flawless?

Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion, doesn't make it any less worthless!

i see plenty of anorexic characters, they look like they need a good home cooked dinner or 200!! But the person who made them probably thinks they are sexy and flawless!! My opinion is my own, not theirs, and they can make their character look like however they want, within the game's options anyway.

@Kaigame

I say it again. There is also something called common sense, which limits the argument '' It's my personal taste '' after a level. If your character's arms are 2 cm wide on an extremely thick bottom, you shouldn't claim your character being sexy and flawless in community.

After claiming that, that person can no longer be defended by '' It's my/his personal taste ''. He already crossed that line by disrespecting other people's personal tastes by stating it as if it was a fact, not his own mere opinion and deserves to be slapped by common sense.

I'm sorry, you are still imposing your views and opinions on someone else. Not sure why you can't see that. It still stands as "fact" that their opinion is that the character is flawless, nothing you do, say or attempt to explain will change that.

18 minutes ago, Kaigame said:

I'm sorry, you are still imposing your views and opinions on someone else. Not sure why you can't see that. It still stands as "fact" that their opinion is that the character is flawless, nothing you do, say or attempt to explain will change that.

You are just forcing yourself to not understand what i mean. You should say these to the person who has been trying to impose his own personal taste to others by posting irrelevant pictures of his own character in a serious feedback thread and forcing everyone to accept that his character is sexy and flawless. You can't blame me for going tooth for tooth against that person. This is not a '' Show off your characters '' thread, i remind you.

8 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

You are just forcing yourself to not understand what i mean. You should say these to the person who has been trying to impose his own personal taste to others by posting irrelevant pictures of his own character in a serious feedback thread and forcing everyone to accept that his character is sexy and flawless. You can't blame me for going tooth for tooth against that person. This is not a '' Show off your characters '' thread, i remind you.

I'm not forcing myself to do anything, i don't find those characters that offensive in the first place, i'm sure there are worse examples of 'flawed' characters out there, not just the Gon Females.

Can we agree to disagree? :D

Archived