Did server malfunction just now?

Arcadeath

Time to quit tried to do daily 1vs1 match in arena dc'd 4 times in a row lost 100 points tried to afk in muushins tower for 5 mins dc'd again ported to ssp dc'd once I got there yup all this within a span of 30 minutes I don't know about you guys but if servers are like this come Wednesday I'm out my entire guild is gonna quit and about half of Poharon NA server is gonna quit so best of luck NcSoft enjoy all the charge backs from all your paypal users in the upcoming days.

I'm getting error 1000 constantly now, started last night. I've never had connection or crash issues before so I'm 100% sure this isn't on my end. What are you doing to mess up your server guys? >:(

MSSP isn't even out and this is happening, taking bets how long servers will be down patch day and following days...

this thing is out of hand... I play to unwind and have fun... I never had this disconnection problems before so I'm sure this time it's ncsoft side... if they just ignore shit like this and doesn't fix this I won't give a shit... they can block my forum account and say whatever reason for I don't know what the *cricket* they excuse is but I have all the *cricket*ing right to say what I want before they *cricket*ing block my account and so that they know that they *cricket*ing suck at everything and they can suck my dick together with their *cricket*ing server.... go get a lighter and start burning your *cricket*ing server...

They are trying to "fix" the gameguard "bug". To be honest, dunno why they are trying to fix that shit instead of totally removing it. Bots and gold sellers are a minority right now, they don't even bother spamming their shit again and again. Come on NCShift, just remove it. The people know that's just a rookit + malware.

Archived