New Outfit Rotation at Hongmoon store...

Rea Shinwa

I just logged in game, saw the "Woodland Padded Coat" and the "Master Class" outfits in the store and... I logged out. Perhaps do you guys at NCsoft misplaced outfits designed for a different game (yet again)? Seriously, am I really the only one that would love AT LEAST SOME traditional/fantasy asian design in B&S cosmetics?

Im not sure the devs can invent new outfits but they do select from the entirety of bns outfits from the game (kr origin). i guess they havnt selected many asian/fantasy outfits lately. 

There are quite a few. i dont think there is a comprehensive site that shows u all the costumes in game up to date. but there are some bns outfit galleries based on older bns versions. 

48 minutes ago, Zerecas said:

Still waiting for Kimono costumes..

Dunno when we will get those. the set I saw technically only has a kimono (furisode) for yun. the males get like a white and red sleeveless kimono thing? gon female gets a very deconstructed yukata thing. and lyn female get a cute kimono/loli outfit. it was the winning outfit design from japan bns I think.

I cud show some costumes of your flavor that exist in bns tw but...I'd have to reinstall /tears

The school uniforms on guys look like they are waiting for a flood. Seriously what is with the pants stopping well above the ankles? I would have loved the master class cause of the color choices but those stupid pants with those shoes.

I would love to see more traditional clothes, a cowboy outfit does not look right against traditional Asian architecture

12 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

The school uniforms on guys look like they are waiting for a flood. Seriously what is with the pants stopping well above the ankles? I would have loved the master class cause of the color choices but those stupid pants with those shoes.

That's typical in male Korean fashion. Nothing out of the ordinary. If you go to Korea or watch Korean dramas, you will see that all the time.

4 hours ago, RyuueLaview said:

Dunno when we will get those. the set I saw technically only has a kimono (furisode) for yun. the males get like a white and red sleeveless kimono thing? gon female gets a very deconstructed yukata thing. and lyn female get a cute kimono/loli outfit. it was the winning outfit design from japan bns I think.

Is it the costume with mainly consist of blue colour? If so, that's the one I'm waiting. :/

One man's trash is another treasure.

Being unique is not always good. For example, the Breezy. I never believes that such a stupid looking outfit (especially on Lyn) can make it into the game.

I don't mind recolor, as long as it is a good one. Adventure outfit is a good example of a bad recolor, and I never see anyone wearing it.

For this rotation, I like the padded coat. Look really cute on my Momo. And thanks god that they get rid of that stupid tattered glossy stockings.

1uFAQON.jpg

Master Class is okayish, but not attractive enough to buy to me. I like the Class President more and already have it.

Still waiting for Cloudy Skies.

game has been out since almost one year and they release ugly outfifs weeks after weeks and when they are done releasing ugly outfifs they release the same ugly outfif recolorised, this is unbelievable, there is a tons of nice outfifs i saw everywhere looking at other versions and we got nothing, the best times to release cool outfifs was when the game was popular and been playing by milions of players but at the begining that was even worse like if their plan was to make sure no one know the beauty of art in this game. Same goes for this empty premium page, no cool stuff coming for premium members, no special haircut, no special outfifs, no special emotes....

On 11/6/2016 at 9:24 PM, Zerecas said:

Is it the costume with mainly consist of blue colour? If so, that's the one I'm waiting. :/

Oh yes, it is blue. like a blue bikini made from a kimono.

4 hours ago, ombremq said:

game has been out since almost one year and they release ugly outfifs weeks after weeks and when they are done releasing ugly outfifs they release the same ugly outfif recolorised, this is unbelievable, there is a tons of nice outfifs i saw everywhere looking at other versions and we got nothing, the best times to release cool outfifs was when the game was popular and been playing by milions of players but at the begining that was even worse like if their plan was to make sure no one know the beauty of art in this game. Same goes for this empty premium page, no cool stuff coming for premium members, no special haircut, no special outfifs, no special emotes....

Maybe we cud hav a vote for each rotation selection? that might be doable.

20 minutes ago, RyuueLaview said:

Oh yes, it is blue. like a blue bikini made from a kimono.

Maybe we cud hav a vote for each rotation selection? that might be doable.

No, plz.

The previous "community-voted" outfit selection had none of my favourite outfits.

I rather have NCWest doing flash sales of these RNG-gated outfits instead.

Archived