Khanda Vihar

Yuviia

3 hours ago, Raizou said:

(SPOILER!!!!!)

Like Hydralisk has mentioned, its a 24 men dungeon (looks like a legendary one because of the orange entrance in the 2. video):

after watching the second video im like... yea i doubt na/eu gonna be able to do that... they are gonna ask for 800+ ap only and everyone gonna try fully ccing that last boss... that is gonna be fun to watching.... and apprently its HM 7 you can do that... nope 800+ 20 runs achevio link full legendary... i can already see it haha

1 hour ago, Dr SoulReaper said:

after watching the second video im like... yea i doubt na/eu gonna be able to do that... they are gonna ask for 800+ ap only and everyone gonna try fully ccing that last boss... that is gonna be fun to watching.... and apprently its HM 7 you can do that... nope 800+ 20 runs achevio link full legendary... i can already see it haha

noone force you to join these groups. create youre own group or join a guild. Easy as that.

1 hour ago, Dr SoulReaper said:

It's HM6 even. Together with Nexus and Gloomdross. And it seems to require a similar amount of brain to complete.

I guess some of the higher levels in there are way above 800 AP as this is CN where our Baleful/Seraph is like the second weakest legendary weapon available. But AP don't seem that important - the SF uses non-legendary gear already available in NA/EU and has almost 2000 AP with the buff.

I'm not sure if it's a daily or weekly raid. If it's weekly, 20 runs might be a bit hard. :p

But you are right, players here will call for maxed legendary for premade teams just to make the raid 1 minute faster... And putting a lower geared raid together will be harder because you need to find 24 instead of 6 ppl for it. Like if you call for a 400+ AP Yeti run and not getting a full group now...

PUG raids will probably be a bit random, like Yeti before it was nerfed or current Gloomdross - some really smooth runs and some extemely painful ones where you still wipe a few times even after explaining the mechanics.

While I don't support high AP req. groups, I can also see why some players are "scared" to join low AP groups. This is partly the fault of the high AP ppl who run most dungeons so overgeared that they can ignore most of the mechanics and/or can mess up a few times. Newer players who join them never learn how to do it and will think you need that gear to be successful.

First we will get Midnight Skypetal Plains - let's see how that works out at the later stages.

I wouldn't worried that much, that content will be accompanied by "catch up mechanics" in form of new (and easy) ways to farm Moonstones so everyone should be at around 700 by that time and since we need 24 players (no F8) people aren't going to be that picky (in special if population keep dropping).

1 hour ago, Slyce said:

It's HM6 even. Together with Nexus and Gloomdross. And it seems to require a similar amount of brain to complete.

I guess some of the higher levels in there are way above 800 AP as this is CN where our Baleful/Seraph is like the second weakest legendary weapon available. But AP don't seem that important - the SF uses non-legendary gear already available in NA/EU and has almost 2000 AP with the buff.

I'm not sure if it's a daily or weekly raid. If it's weekly, 20 runs might be a bit hard. :p

But you are right, players here will call for maxed legendary for premade teams just to make the raid 1 minute faster... And putting a lower geared raid together will be harder because you need to find 24 instead of 6 ppl for it. Like if you call for a 400+ AP Yeti run and not getting a full group now...

PUG raids will probably be a bit random, like Yeti before it was nerfed or current Gloomdross - some really smooth runs and some extemely painful ones where you still wipe a few times even after explaining the mechanics.

While I don't support high AP req. groups, I can also see why some players are "scared" to join low AP groups. This is partly the fault of the high AP ppl who run most dungeons so overgeared that they can ignore most of the mechanics and/or can mess up a few times. Newer players who join them never learn how to do it and will think you need that gear to be successful.

First we will get Midnight Skypetal Plains - let's see how that works out at the later stages.

True... thou i can imagine people being the ap brain dead we are currently... ahh well jokes aside that dungeon does look quite fun to take part in... easy mechanics pure dps fest from what i could see (with an enrage timer thats seemingly huge) should be interesting when we do get it either way xD

3 hours ago, K4t said:

Are you actually justifying that kind of player base behaviour?

Or it's called people's preference. You can't control that of a person.

If someone prefers to have all people with 800+ AP, 20 achievement, etc etc then you can't force them not to prefer that.

Rather you have to just make your own group with your own preference and be on with your day.

You're not able to change every single person to believe/want what you feel as though is right.

Archived