does people still do frostscale bassin?

Holybread

looking at the market it's low of some weapon from there needed for breakthrough... bec if it's dead and we can farm for these weapons people can controll the prices from it and benefit/raise some money... I was thinking of giving it a shot this weekend and see how the value will go and hopefully make some profit out of it... lol...

No. The mob resets are annoying and only compounds the time it takes to finish the quest. Of all the grind mobs you fight, at least half of them reset mid fight, add up all that time and resources spent carrying down its life again and its failure. I'm talking about going in there with a toon on par with the mobs, if you're higher level or do enough dmg to 2 or 3 shot them then no problem but otherwise, with either of my toons I dont do that daily and never will until I'm strong enough to melt hp in 3 hits or more or they fix the bug.

3 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

If you're standing outside 10m of them they reset frequently.

That is any mob in the Silver Frost region. If you lock the mobs down they reset as well, it's annoying especially on bosses for gold quest that reset 3-4 times before you kill them. I get it a lot in primevil forest area as well.

Archived