daily dash got reset

Diger

I think the one making a mistake here isn't Diger, but PhoenixMitra.

If I understood correctly, he landed on the first Premium Spot (1 Naryu Tablet) and got the "Complete one Round" bonus.

Because of that he made a full rotation, got his Loyalty Insigna and also got his reward doubled (as the picture shows), which shouldn't happen.

I have a similar problem:

I also landed on the same Premium Spot, but without an active Premium Membership.

As expected, I didn't get a Premium Bonus. But the strange thing is, that I didn't even receive the item (1 Naryu Tablet).

Is it supposed to be like that, or is that another bug?

2 hours ago, Soragami said:

I have a similar problem:

I also landed on the same Premium Spot, but without an active Premium Membership.

As expected, I didn't get a Premium Bonus. But the strange thing is, that I didn't even receive the item (1 Naryu Tablet).

Is it supposed to be like that, or is that another bug?

I landed on the same spot, and i also did not get the tablet. I am F2P-Player.

A Premium Bonus will not activate without a Premium Membership. Without Premium you’ll still be able roll normally, receive the rewards you land on, and receive a Loyalty Insignia for landing on or passing Start.

"Receive the rewards you land on"

It doesn't say anything about not getting the reward if you land on a Premium field without having a Premium Membership, so I guess it should work like a normal field.

Now I'm usually not a conspiracy theorist but what the heck is going on here. Is NCSOFT trying to bar me from completing the dash because I don't have premium?

The spot that I'm currently on is the most recent reward I got, silverfrost refining stone.

Look at my last 5 rewards received - I rolled a 1, 6, 1, 4 - and then something weird happened when I rolled another 4?

I should be at the 16th slot with the retrieved hongmoon technique pages.

2 hours ago, Zedonia said:

No idea what you guys complaining about. You have to start from the beginning again but you can spin for 2 more days. WTF is your Problem?

They wrote the comments without reading the information, which Grimoir and Leyren have posted here ^^

Archived