Congratz NCSOFT you are the best

Balinorr

bots dont progress, bots steal other players  account with these scams and use other players character to spamm more... nt bots are upgrading, the original player did until their account got stolen

14 minutes ago, Balinorr said:

This is retarded, Ncsoft don't care about their game.

How so? Its the player himself who went on that site tbh. and if no one reports it to support / not even the actual account owner what do you want them to do?

16 minutes ago, triplethreat said:

I don't get how someone can be so stupid to fall for that stuff.

Happened to a friend of mine he said the website looked just like the official one. He just came back to game and wanted to change his password. He ended up on the wrong website entered his details and gg account stolen and was them was used to pm players trying to scam them. He said the 2 days back was fun but cba to start again and quit. Do NCsoft have powers to shut these other sites down? 

3 hours ago, Balinorr said:

This is retarded, Ncsoft don't care about their game.

Of course not. B&S is a quick cashgrab here in the West. Everything NCSoft does (or rather: doesn't do) is proof of that. They say they can't change the game but somehow it's no problem when adding stuff that cost real money...

7 hours ago, Balinorr said:

511 AP, 50 HM 7 BOT

[Removed Image: Please edit out the phishing link before posting the image onto the forums.]

That is not a bot. That's a hacked account. I have a clan member who fell for that scam and his char was used roaming the xserver area to spam and scam others by the hacker

• NCSOFT

As some have stated, the account the bot is using has been compromised due to visiting the phishing link. For more information on phishing scams, please read the Beware of Phishing Scams sticky and report any users who are phishing through the report tool or to customer support. 

PS: I have removed the link from the original post as the screenshot displayed the phishing link. If you wish to post phishing scammers onto the forums, please edit out the link so that no other users accidentally fall for the scam and get their accounts compromised. Thanks!

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived