Will soulfighter start at lvl 45?

Supernavah

7 minutes ago, spongemike said:

WHY WOULD THEY. START THE grind at lvl 1 lol. Maybe they will have a cash shop item that cost $20 and your soul fighter will start at lvl 45 with full true siren.

Umm yeah no because siren path  is gone and that would be a insult to all the new players coming to the game. Giving soul fighter special privilege to jump levels

Just now, Supernavah said:

I thought it was only if you have a lvl 45 character already

If we are talking about siren path, then you should know already by now. They removed that meaning all the new players who have profane have to go oathbreaker path. All i know it is extremely unlikely we are to get level 45 scroll or get them at level 45. Reason why i say that is because they stated we are getting a exp event. Same one they did for warlock release

1 minute ago, Kuronee said:

If we are talking about siren path, then you should know already by now. They removed that meaning all the new players who have profane have to go oathbreaker path. All i know it is extremely unlikely we are to get level 45 scroll or get them at level 45. Reason why i say that is because they stated we are getting a exp event. Same one they did for warlock release

could be a cash shop item. Or better yet inside a cashship treasure cash and a chance to get the scroll. Just think about all the money Ncsoft could generate.

1 hour ago, spongemike said:

could be a cash shop item. Or better yet inside a cashship treasure cash and a chance to get the scroll. Just think about all the money Ncsoft could generate.

Naahh, I can totally see it now: an item that gives you 10 levels (so buy 5 of them to get straight to 50!) and it costs just measly 20 dollars, cheap and all the whales that want to get their main Soul Fighter will instantly cough up hundred bucks so they don't have to remember their pleb part of BnS gaming! Oh and there's separately sold a HM weapon that's already at Awk Oath stage, costs only 50 dollars! Wouldn't want them to have good stuff too soon.. accessories not included, gotta grind those unless they're a special bargain of all accessories at true siren stage and only 100 dollahs~ :B

Just now, Squirrelzzzzz said:

I'd rather level it from scratch than give them another undeserving cent. If only everyone felt that way the game would be a damn sight better than it is now.

Ditto, however some people are blind to the very end and have way too open wallets... either way I probably won't be leveling a new toon even to just try out Soul Fighter, since I'd rather stick to my main than fall in love with another class and start the gear grinding hell all over again.

1 hour ago, DyvorKurozu said:

Naahh, I can totally see it now: an item that gives you 10 levels (so buy 5 of them to get straight to 50!) and it costs just measly 20 dollars, cheap and all the whales that want to get their main Soul Fighter will instantly cough up hundred bucks so they don't have to remember their pleb part of BnS gaming! Oh and there's separately sold a HM weapon that's already at Awk Oath stage, costs only 50 dollars! Wouldn't want them to have good stuff too soon.. accessories not included, gotta grind those unless they're a special bargain of all accessories at true siren stage and only 100 dollahs~ :B

I'd rather level it from scratch than give them another undeserving cent. If only everyone felt that way the game would be a damn sight better than it is now.

3 minutes ago, DyvorKurozu said:

Ditto, however some people are blind to the very end and have way too open wallets... either way I probably won't be leveling a new toon even to just try out Soul Fighter, since I'd rather stick to my main than fall in love with another class and start the gear grinding hell all over again.

I made one on Taiwan. I'll stick to that region for SF. More melee friendly too with a steady connection and.... Stingers for 50s!!!!

3 hours ago, Kuronee said:

Umm yeah no because siren path  is gone and that would be a insult to all the new players coming to the game. Giving soul fighter special privilege to jump levels

Have ya been playing the game? Seen the live stream? I'm pretty sure the LAST thing they worry about is insulting their players especially the new players.

I think they answered that we will not, because the game is too new in our version, but instead they'll go with the trash 'event' that increases exp by 50% from monster kills.

Of course, our version is not too new enough for them to reduce the hundreds of mats and gold needed to progress our weapon. 

they need you to start at lvl 1 so u actually learn your class hopefully by 50, can you imagine here is a brand new lvl 50 now go pug while you learn what skills u have.

no thanks we allrdy have enough people like that now

5 minutes ago, Natose said:

they need you to start at lvl 1 so u actually learn your class hopefully by 50, can you imagine here is a brand new lvl 50 now go pug while you learn what skills u have.

no thanks we allrdy have enough people like that now

Whether we have a jump to 45 or not won't diminish the number of those that can't play their class really. People who actually care to learn the class will learn it and those that don't really care but will play it will continue to do so. If you can't figure out how your class works throughout the silverfrost mountains story part while you're working towards 50 you aren't really trying.

IIRC you needed to have a level 45 (or 50) character to even be eligible to get SF to start at 45 and its only once per account so that BS excuse they gave about the game being launched a few months ago (and yet theyre pushing idk how many years of "content" in just a few months) is just that, BS. 

Archived