Opening 300+ Mushroom Gift Boxes

Kuronee

3 minutes ago, TaurinFox said:

I bought the resets mainly for the fast experience consumables.

Ahh yeah those are nice but i was already half way to hongmoon 10. I was more focused on seeing if getting sealed flowers was true and praying i have to spend less gold on flowers.

For me the resets have been worth it as I can get roughly 200k HM experience for 5 runs a day, most runs we get the 3 boxes and two 10k charms which times 5 is 100k experience plus around 5-6 mushrooms per run and buying a few at auction gives me enough mushrooms to purchase a 100k experience charm as well each day.

For the days when I work and don't have much time to play being able to get 200k experience in half an hour or so gives me hope I may get a little closer to HM 9 at least before they raise the level cap again.

13 hours ago, Liene said:
9 hours ago, Trix said:

For me the resets have been worth it as I can get roughly 200k HM experience for 5 runs a day, most runs we get the 3 boxes and two 10k charms which times 5 is 100k experience plus around 5-6 mushrooms per run and buying a few at auction gives me enough mushrooms to purchase a 100k experience charm as well each day.

For the days when I work and don't have much time to play being able to get 200k experience in half an hour or so gives me hope I may get a little closer to HM 9 at least before they raise the level cap again.

Not even a single flower from 300 chests??? GG for the RNG. 

Yeah i been hearing a lot of people who buy the resets are doing it for the experience charms. I mean yeah they are worth it. i just wanted a least one flower you know

I've been doing this on 6 characters a day ever since the event started.

Out of the 84 runs of it, I've gotten three Nebula Stones and two Flower of Lament. I've only bought one reset and that was because I was impatient and wanted a Nebula Stone for my Sin.

On 5/24/2016 at 3:29 AM, Trix said:

I'm benefits rank 9. 30% boost. Everyday, I get about 700-800k exp and log off.

-vipercap daily

-cold storage daily

-Frostscale daily

-4-man purple dungeons (necro, sogun, yeti, lair)

-plog 3 of a kind + maybe gigantura if people spawn it

-Beastbog dailies + baylee

-GHS

-All silverfrost blue dungeons (decent exp and gives an exp fragment; worth it over time).

-Any left over dungeons or 24 man required for 4/4 daily chest

-ghs daily scrolls to mine stones and water bucket in plog.

-plog drops a scroll to go to tainted lab. Then tainted lab drops a daily to go grab 5 goods in plog.

Takes me about 5-6 hours a day. I have no life.

16 hours ago, Kuronee said:

Yeah i been hearing a lot of people who buy the resets are doing it for the experience charms. I mean yeah they are worth it. i just wanted a least one flower you know

Yeah I understand, honestly I haven't seen a single flower drop for myself either so I guess we have similar rng luck lol.

My housemate had one drop the other night and a clan member got one on his third run though >.<

@Troll Patrol  I do admire your perseverance in doing that every day.

Well i was hoping for stone or outfit but got flower instead on my 5nd run or so. Well could have been worse except that i'm miles away for part where i can actually use it XD

PS. After 300 boxes you probably had enough shroms to just buy flower from dragon express XD

Its a trap to milk more money, every RGN that has to do with the hongmoon store never gives you anything worth what you spend for it. Yeah, 1 person can be their lucky lottery winner when opening but the rest get screwed by it. I think the reason why it only shows % chance of getting the items because that crap is probably in the decimals and they know if they showed the actual % numbers like 0.001% to get XX no one would buy that crap.

4 minutes ago, DeadlyCode said:

for it not to be such a *cricket* scam? maybe show the actual number instead of just %

there is nothing of worth in those boxes, they are mainly to make it easier for people to catch up.

maybe the flowers but more than one nebula Stone is probably unnecessary because you can not use them for ever. 

Archived