Heptagonal Gems huge pay2win

pingal1ty

It is impossible for someone who doesn't spend money to get even one. GG NCSoft, totally dissappointing.

Plus the upgrade "event" is also so so bad and pay2win again, everything designed to spend spend spend spend. 

Keep going 75% of pla yers already left, soon it will be 90% thanks NCSoft

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, pingal1ty said:

It is impossible for someone who doesn't spend money to get even one. GG NCSoft, totally dissappointing.

Plus the upgrade "event" is also so so bad and pay2win again, everything designed to spend spend spend spend. 

Keep going 75% of pla yers already left, soon it will be 90% thanks NCSoft

Gems are hardly OP, between pentagonal & heptagonal gems the diffrence is minimal at best.

14 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

This is why the forums are fun to read.

I've been pretty against the remarks of the game being P2W for a long time. This is one aspect where NOT paying players cannot possibly obtain these upgraded gems until they are droppable (which they are presently not). So at this moment in time, the update brought a spice of P2W. Regardless how strong or beneficial the gems are, this is a definitive means. 

You need 3 of the current gems to begin and once you transmute this will give you one brilliant gem, as you need 3 to transmute them into sparkling you need to repeat this process two more times~

Total: 
9 of the same gem 
120 mysterious orb
85 soulstones
65 moonstones
170 radiant energy

its ok guys if you do your dailies you can afford these in a few years!

The gems are clearly account bound, you can't sell it AND you have to literally live in Cold Storage cuz in order to MAKE the gems, you need 30 of the stuff that drops from the 2nd boss, Kaari Lord.

Still takes time to get, imo.

16 minutes ago, ImSensei said:

You need 3 of the current gems to begin and once you transmute this will give you one brilliant gem, as you need 3 to transmute them into sparkling you need to repeat this process two more times~

Total: 
9 of the same gem 
120 mysterious orb
85 soulstones
65 moonstones
170 radiant energy

its ok guys if you do your dailies you can afford these in a few years!

hence there is no p2w in this.

discussion ended

15 minutes ago, Shukran said:

discussion ended

actually you cant use the Tradeable/BW Gems for transmute, only the Hongmoon one (non-tradeable) can. and hongmoon only drop from Trove and RNG Box. so yeah, there is some P2W in there. unless you have luck of a god and can get 9 Gems in 9 Box/ Daily Trove

12 minutes ago, Shukran said:

discussion ended

There is a point where "pay to progress" does become p2w. When you can pay ridiculous amounts of money to be WAY ahead of everyone else, to a point where someone that doesnt pay would take literally years of farming to get to the same lvl (or be extremly lucky with rng boxes), im pretty sure we can safetly call it p2w.

Im just not sure what exactly are you "winning" in bns other than being able to show off your pretty stats. Pve content does not requiere insane stats, arena is equalized (and full of bots and hackers), open world pvp is basically nonexistent and no one really seems to care about battleground all that much. Like cool, have fun with your 700+ ap 5 min yeti run, im sure that makes the game much more enjoyable.

36 minutes ago, Shukran said:

discussion ended

Sadly you are wrong. I have been a person who has defended the hell out of this game on there being no p2w in it. Sadly, at this point the fight is lost man =/ The only way to get these gems is through RNG events. While on other regions you can get these gems through stuff like the current event going on and other events that require no money. However the chances of getting 9 Rubies 9 Sapphires out of your 10 keys a day with HM coins is almost non existent. You would be lucky to get 2 of one of them at best. The fact you could only buy 1 of the last box out with HM coins was also a slap to the face but ok it wasn't to bad cause the gems dropped off BW. I am not some kid who screams waah waaah waaah cause I cant get it. I personally have enough gems to make all of the ones currently available. I am max geared)well, stage 2 soul but *cricket* those upgrades man...) . And even I look at this and just go "wow, wtf" 

It wouldnt be a issue if you could get these gems through some kind of non RNG box event. Stick them as some mega rare drop in 4 man Asura or something. 

The ruby for example drops off Mushin floor 8(Though rare it is possible to farm) They removed that feature for us. . 

6 minutes ago, Boscodash said:

find it funny they say putting the box legendary now is p2w then they throw hepta gems in. 

They said that in 45 cap when Naryu was going to be added. It takes upwards of 1000 Honor Ornaments to max those 45 storm legends out. That at the time would have been a HUGE issue.

1 minute ago, ThreeFeetOfMagic9690 said:

They said that in 45 cap when Naryu was going to be added. It takes upwards of 1000 Honor Ornaments to max those 45 storm legends out. That at the time would have been a HUGE issue.

they said the same thing in their latest Q&A. guess what? we have p2w boxes that can give you 100 moonstones at once. WOW so hard to get 1k. 

25 minutes ago, Boscodash said:

they said the same thing in their latest Q&A. guess what? we have p2w boxes that can give you 100 moonstones at once. WOW so hard to get 1k. 

Honor Ornaments, not moonstones bud. You are already done here. And there is barely more then 150+ honor ornaments up on market place  at a time as it is.  So needing 1000+ at 8g a piece (at their lower points) thats 8000 gold minimal for 1 set of mats. And thats not factoring into the fact someone with enough gold will just buy out the entire market place of the ornaments and then the prices will sky rocket. So thats ONE material needed for that which already shits all over the cost of making out current. In fact with 8k gold you could go from Stage 1 HM weapon to stage 3 legendary with gold to spare. I could be wrong on the ornaments needed however I could have sworn I heard Praetor mention it on one of his streams not to long ago. 

So I just went and checked. It takes 2400 honor ornaments to upgrade the other legendary weapon. Thats JUST ornaments. No *cricket*ing thank you on that.  

@misuki: u can sell GOLD to earn hongmoon coins. which can purchase keys and chests. no p2w.

@unicorns: pay to progress is not pay to win. pvp in this game is NOT essential. instead it is a minimal part of the game. if u care about pvp u go arena which is balanced. what do you want to pay to win in pve? dungeons? u can do playing with teammates. what more? ah u can do dungeon faster so u can do more? is that jealousy? come on....

@3feets: i KNOW there is P2W in this game, but as i stated previous threads, you are pointing on WRONG things to call them p2w. as long as u do this mistake i can counter.

my server one player all redy have full set off thes gems G f,ucing G   nice work nc-soft no p2w game but bit by bit you still are making it so..   so meaby it's rely time to sey bye bye to nc-soft  so it's like 100ap from gems XD

7 minutes ago, piitu said:

my server one player all redy have full set off thes gems G f,ucing G   nice work nc-soft no p2w game but bit by bit you still are making it so..   so meaby it's rely time to sey bye bye to nc-soft  so it's like 100ap from gems XD

How? When Kaari lord doesn't even drop the damn crystal needed to even transmute them.

4 minutes ago, piitu said:

Give us a naaaaaame o/ xD

34 minutes ago, Shukran said:

@misuki: u can sell GOLD to earn hongmoon coins. which can purchase keys and chests. no p2w.

@unicorns: pay to progress is not pay to win. pvp in this game is NOT essential. instead it is a minimal part of the game. if u care about pvp u go arena which is balanced. what do you want to pay to win in pve? dungeons? u can do playing with teammates. what more? ah u can do dungeon faster so u can do more? is that jealousy? come on....

@3feets: i KNOW there is P2W in this game, but as i stated previous threads, you are pointing on WRONG things to call them p2w. as long as u do this mistake i can counter.

There is no counter to this lol. These gems are now a pay to win feature. If you could use the non bound ones you could argue its not full p2w. 

21 minutes ago, piitu said:

Link a name or you are lying out your ass. Cause I myself am at now 18 runs with no drop and several other people I know havent seen a single drop yet in their 15+ runs. 

38 minutes ago, Shukran said:

The amount of keys you can buy with HM Coins is limited, plus in EU server where I play currency exchange is 1:14 at the moment. You can't fabricate that gold out of nowhere you know and it takes time and efford to farm it. Your argument is so invalid. This system only favoritizes wallet warriors

1 hour ago, ThreeFeetOfMagic9690 said:

Honor Ornaments, not moonstones bud. You are already done here. And there is barely more then 150+ honor ornaments up on market place  at a time as it is.  So needing 1000+ at 8g a piece (at their lower points) thats 8000 gold minimal for 1 set of mats. And thats not factoring into the fact someone with enough gold will just buy out the entire market place of the ornaments and then the prices will sky rocket. So thats ONE material needed for that which already shits all over the cost of making out current. In fact with 8k gold you could go from Stage 1 HM weapon to stage 3 legendary with gold to spare. I could be wrong on the ornaments needed however I could have sworn I heard Praetor mention it on one of his streams not to long ago. 

So I just went and checked. It takes 2400 honor ornaments to upgrade the other legendary weapon. Thats JUST ornaments. No *cricket*ing thank you on that.  

my clanmate got 1k ornaments from the treasure trove event alone. ign envy.  its very possible. he already has enough mats for the box legendary to max as we speak. 

12 minutes ago, ThreeFeetOfMagic9690 said:

There is no counter to this lol. These gems are now a pay to win feature. If you could use the non bound ones you could argue its not full p2w. 

right now the only gem that is P2W is red. BUT u could have spent some gold for hongmoon coins and then some keys (10keys a day for some gold is way too much p2w right?)

what's more p2w then if the game allows you to purchase something still?

@pigalty: im windrest too. and i spent about 40golds/day (?) to purchase those. the difference is: wantyou to dedicate yourself to the game enough time to make those money? why should a player that dedicate himself a lot to the game be rewarded same as someone who maybne log in game 1h/day?

if u want the Iwin button, maybe u are in the wrong game.

54 minutes ago, Shukran said:

Did you even bothered reading everything i said? Because i basically said the same as you.

Archived