I LOVE MY CLAN'S UNIFORM! ❤_❤

Baiyuchu

JJcLJ12.jpg

vPtpiwD.jpg

sMQItk4.jpg

Hello everyone this is my clan Enchant's uniform! ❤

on Mushin server

Feel free to share your clan uniform or designs!

Our clan doesn't even care about outfit, due to reasons D:

The clan uniform is a neat idea, though. NCSoft should add a personal outfit design too, because I would love designing my own outfit where my character can finally be unique, instead of just one of thousands Lyn girls who wear Cobalt Captain.

I've seen at least 3 clans in poha with that same design, all white + (black/whatever) seems everyone is crafting this one for some reason. I honestly wish they would add more designs, I have been trying them out but I can't make up my mind to craft ours due to lack of variety.

1 hour ago, xSonatax said:

I've seen at least 3 clans in poha with that same design, all white + (black/whatever) seems everyone is crafting this one for some reason. I honestly wish they would add more designs, I have been trying them out but I can't make up my mind to craft ours due to lack of variety.

Think its the cheaper one? Hence people are crafting the same design for that reason alone x3

People are in fact going for the cheapest "good" looking one. this outfit will be one of the more common ones because its not an insane grind to get and it looks passable. I have also seen it on 4 different clans on mushin with nearly identical color schemes lol.

The way we did it was a clan vote to ensure everyone has a input in the design. It is very costly and time consuming, and from what I was told this is the 2nd most expensive design atm. My clan is recruiting if interested PM me and I'll let you know the req. Thanks for all the lovely comments! Wish there was more of these uniform pics ppl are claiming to see! I'd love to see what other ppl came up with!

Archived