Lags are worse and worse

Lexter

A lot of people do, most will not complain on the forums about it. 

NC Soft has a huge problem, they are failing massively at public relations. There is not communication between the community and the devs as there should be. The game has server stability issues coupled with (seemingly) transmission problems (net traffic). Add these facts to the incredibly poor optimization and fps problems that everyone (despite having a Very Nice computer) is experiencing. Throw in a myriad of other problems such as bots, afks, summoners (in pvp), hacks, a system that encourages ninja looting, etc.. and it is not hard to understand why the servers are less populated than they were before. 

The first issue NC Soft needs to address is how and how often they communicate with the player base. Dialogue on these forums with people of importance within NCS would do much to repair this situation. People desire to know that NCS is addressing these issues and constant silence only serves to fuel peoples mistrust and dislike for the company in charge of this great game. 

Was gonna type more here but realized I was wasting my time. 

A lot of people has same problem and ton of them won't bother to post in forum, ton of them just silently left the game for their own good.

If you keep complain then neither your post will get block, delete and worse cases you will get ban to post on forum if your word too aggressive for them to handle.

There are so many bots in this game presently. I haven't the numbers of course (oh i'd love to have these), but regarding of posts on the forums which reports having 7/10 or even 9/10 matches against bots in arena, they've reached at least 1/3 of the population ingame. If they could get rid of all of them, maybe the servers would be a little more efficient for us, the real players.

Agree. Lots of delays and freezes. It was never that bad. Now it lags even in open world not only arena or cross server dungeon. Even 20 sec freezes only to find out that you're dead afterwards. It has been like this for 4 days now.

I got around 120ms outside arena , inside arena I get around 300ms 

Lol the much of lag to handle over EU servers is for real, I using discord with around 80ms play other games with 90ms but Blade and soul such 150 to 300ms easily 

It seems to be worse for some players. I live in EU with a 25k connection. 150ms to Dallas, 30ms to Frankfurt.

I'm not close of having such a huge delay on high population xServer. It's around 0.3sec at worst, which sucks for anicanceling but isn't too bad.

If you want to do something about it, try Wtfast or something like that. It's not supported in any way, but not banable either. Ncsoft is going to unban you if you get banned for using it. Doesn't happen very much, though. Boosted my connection from the 150-300ms to 60-120 which is fine to me even for PvP.

21 minutes ago, Purestic said:

It seems to be worse for some players. I live in EU with a 25k connection. 150ms to Dallas, 30ms to Frankfurt.

I'm not close of having such a huge delay on high population xServer. It's around 0.3sec at worst, which sucks for anicanceling but isn't too bad.

If you want to do something about it, try Wtfast or something like that. It's not supported in any way, but not banable either. Ncsoft is going to unban you if you get banned for using it. Doesn't happen very much, though. Boosted my connection from the 150-300ms to 60-120 which is fine to me even for PvP.

Well for many, but i agree for minority.

I can understand you, but let me say another point. Ncsoft want me money, what is fine, if they can give me quality service. BnS is far away from quality service just like KatHead said.

I am forced to pay third party service to play on 200 km far server with less then stable 235 ping. I dont want pay anything except quality BnS service (costumes etc...). I dont want repair their shity server infrastructure. They throw their problems on me. Why i must pay to resolve their problems? No budy, i dont.

Well to Frankfurt i have 20 ms. In arena 250+. Me packets going to loose nowhere and traveling around world maybe. They already said some resources is still hosted in NA. They *cricket*ed up server deliberately cuz less money to higher profit. But players expirence is ...

BUT! Why are problems worse and worse?

I just see what happening (happened) in L2, Willdstar and starting to think they are just amateurs and if not, many players just geting slaps all the time.

25 minutes ago, Lexter said:

(...)

Oh I wasn't making the point that you are in any way responsible for this. You're not, but you can improve it a little bit if you want to.

Edit: You don't necessarily have to pay for (for example) Wtfast. It has nothing to do with abusing something which is against TOS or using cracked software, though. Because that's illegal and no one in their right mind would want to do something like that. Ever.

9 minutes ago, Purestic said:

Oh I wasn't making the point that you are in any way responsible for this. You're not, but you can improve it a little bit if you want to.

Edit: You don't necessarily have to pay for (for example) Wtfast. It has nothing to do with abusing something which is against TOS or using cracked software, though. Because that's illegal and no one in their right mind would want to do something like that. Ever.

I not saying you forcing me to pay. Maybe it sounds like that, cuz i'am angry.

I can totally understand if you or anyone is upset. There are many problems in the game that need to be addressed as soon as possible, but it's not helping anyone if you're spreading your anger. It just makes things worse. In the worst case scenario, NcWest is giving the forum stuff to a second company to monitor it, which leaves not that much room for improvement or any communication at all. (Well, if it didn't already happen)

You have to understand this: The game is already a few years old and NA/EU is not the top priority. Bigger fixes aren't gonna happen until we're on the same content as Asia. Bots are most likely here to stay because they already won the war in Asia. The server stuff is probably going to get fixed - atleast when we're in the same tournament as Asia. Hopefully. (If not, your anger is appropiate) So probably around a year from now.

NcSoft didn't have to release it for NA/EU, too. There was a demand for a very long time. I'm not saying that you should just resign and and be thankful for NcSoft even releasing it - in the end, they want to make money. There's a responsibility for every release, but maybe put it in the perspective that we're not top prio & it's more of a work in progress and don't be as angry. It's not doing you any favor.

3 hours ago, aonallah said:

it's implayable right now on EU servers , 3-5 secs delay in skills -_-

Indeed. And the answer from support was to try to make an account with admin rights in my pc ,and start WildStar with admin rights.I've answered that well ,i really hope its an humane error here not an automatic response.I've set the ticket for the Blade and Soul lags-i've left WildStar time ago because same reasons :bots,lags,bugs.

I'm having so many skill lags in dungeons and open world its hard to get anything done now.  I know it's not my computer or my internet because Guild Wars 2 works just fine while I'm watching YouTube at the same time!

8 hours ago, Purestic said:

I can totally understand if you or anyone is upset. There are many problems in the game that need to be addressed as soon as possible, but it's not helping anyone if you're spreading your anger. It just makes things worse. In the worst case scenario, NcWest is giving the forum stuff to a second company to monitor it, which leaves not that much room for improvement or any communication at all. (Well, if it didn't already happen)

You have to understand this: The game is already a few years old and NA/EU is not the top priority. Bigger fixes aren't gonna happen until we're on the same content as Asia. Bots are most likely here to stay because they already won the war in Asia. The server stuff is probably going to get fixed - atleast when we're in the same tournament as Asia. Hopefully. (If not, your anger is appropiate) So probably around a year from now.

NcSoft didn't have to release it for NA/EU, too. There was a demand for a very long time. I'm not saying that you should just resign and and be thankful for NcSoft even releasing it - in the end, they want to make money. There's a responsibility for every release, but maybe put it in the perspective that we're not top prio & it's more of a work in progress and don't be as angry. It's not doing you any favor.

I definitely understand you and agree, but what left us who have some issues? Just be angry and complain. I playing this game still, bude me money stays in me bank account.

My lags make me impossible to play at Ebon Hall, and now I'm only siting and waiting till my premium expire ... From 2 days I write with support and do what they say and still nothing. I also asked about WTFast (cause with it I didnt had any single lag) but thats what they answered:

" In regards of using WTF, it is not supported by NCSOFT in anyway. Furthermore, please be aware that if you access the account from or attempt to add these proxies to your authorized IP list, the account may be blocked and subject to review especially if the proxy you use has a history of suspicious activity. Lastly, customers are advised to use them at their own risk. "

So well, if I pay and buy items from Shop (premium and other stuff) I'm not quite interested in geting ban for using program witch let me play normaly ... As I said normaly playing from few days I cant even play on lv10 character, and not to mention a 45 one ... Also starting over on new server and losing all I already got isnt a way either. For now I just sit and wait hoping they will fix it, but if not than I will just have to leave this game, and what be a great loss as I really like it, and specialy came here from JP server (where I have to say I had much LESS lags than here ... )

NCSoft had tons of lag while they were demonstrating Silverfrost mountains on the twitch stream yesterday. I think that makes it quite apparent the problem is on their end. Don't try to troubleshoot the issue on your end. You are wasting your time.

I found myself that I have extra huge packet loss on Ebon Hall - more than 80packets in less than 30min (more like 15min real play), but this might be my ISP problem (for outside connection its using TELIA and from what I've heard its shit) BUT STILL I have same packet loss on Windrest and I can play there without any serious problems (ping like 60-70ms) and its really good. On Ebon Hall it looks like 500+ms or even more (on CN I had ~400ms and still I had there less lags than here). And same as DarkShirou other games works really fine (mmorpg and mmofps) so it cannot be my ISP problem or my PC. Especialy I checked games hosted from Russia, thought Germany/England and ended in America and noowhere had such extreme problems as here ...

37 minutes ago, Kadash said:

I found myself that I have extra huge packet loss on Ebon Hall - more than 80packets in less than 30min (more like 15min real play), but this might be my ISP problem (for outside connection its using TELIA and from what I've heard its shit) BUT STILL I have same packet loss on Windrest and I can play there without any serious problems (ping like 60-70ms) and its really good. On Ebon Hall it looks like 500+ms or even more (on CN I had ~400ms and still I had there less lags than here). And same as DarkShirou other games works really fine (mmorpg and mmofps) so it cannot be my ISP problem or my PC. Especialy I checked games hosted from Russia, thought Germany/England and ended in America and noowhere had such extreme problems as here ...

Seem like Ebon hall cause alot of lag problems players, include me since I play on it too

On 3/17/2016 at 8:00 PM, Lexter said:

More and more party members in area say same thing. Delays on skills, freeze for seconds. They just quiting until devs fix this issue. How many players have same issue?

Yep i can agree,before it was somehow fine but after this week maint. it's unplayable. Lagg for me spread everywhere 2-3 sec delay between each is and freezes a lot now also. cant do BW properly,cant even tank in instances....

they are lucky that they need to release new content so fast so we catch up to KR and cause of tournaments,otherwise this game would have already die,new content is the only thing that keeps players somehow at this game and will bring back the ones that already left or took break from it. Everyone is hoping stuff will get fixed with new update,but they wont,track record of all the fails nc soft has speaks for itself.

i don't know what they changed but since last patch i have no more lag :D

Since closed Beta i had lot lag and other people were laughing at me saying had zero lag now i know some of those people are crying about lag and i have none lool  

Archived