Lags are worse and worse

Lexter

21 hours ago, Purestic said:

I can totally understand if you or anyone is upset. There are many problems in the game that need to be addressed as soon as possible, but it's not helping anyone if you're spreading your anger. It just makes things worse. In the worst case scenario, NcWest is giving the forum stuff to a second company to monitor it, which leaves not that much room for improvement or any communication at all. (Well, if it didn't already happen)

You have to understand this: The game is already a few years old and NA/EU is not the top priority. Bigger fixes aren't gonna happen until we're on the same content as Asia. Bots are most likely here to stay because they already won the war in Asia. The server stuff is probably going to get fixed - atleast when we're in the same tournament as Asia. Hopefully. (If not, your anger is appropiate) So probably around a year from now.

NcSoft didn't have to release it for NA/EU, too. There was a demand for a very long time. I'm not saying that you should just resign and and be thankful for NcSoft even releasing it - in the end, they want to make money. There's a responsibility for every release, but maybe put it in the perspective that we're not top prio & it's more of a work in progress and don't be as angry. It's not doing you any favor.

I can not understand your Buddha-like calmness. There's nothing in what you said that should be re-assuring. Complaints and anger is what brings awareness. The company needs to know that their player-base is unhappy with certain things. And I mean they REALLY need to know. If it's just a few posts here and there, they may not do anything about it or just put it on their bucket-list of "things to eventually fix." And you expect these issues to be fixed "around a year from now"? No, *cricket* that. There's no reason to be complacent with those expectations. We should be THE priority right now. NCSoft has (more past-tense now) an opportunity of bringing in hundreds of thousands of new players to essentially make money off of. Right now, they're making a joke of themselves with all these issues, and there should be neither an excuse or reason for all this. Anger does a lot of favors. It's what can put things into motion as well as help us evaluate the things that are really worth our time.

I cannot understand why lags issues arent the main priority. I could understand if there were problems like 1s delay once per 2h but now there is serious number of players who just cant normaly play, on pvp, map or dungeon. I cannot also understand why from whole 2 days I talk with support and they constantly try to claim thats its problem at my site, especialy when I tell them that I made a char on other server and there is not a single one lag. If there were problem with my PC or my ISP than I would have such lag issues on every single server I make character. From 2 days they didnt even tried to check their site. I dont know what is the reason of that. Mayby they just know what exactly is a problem and dont wanna say it, or mayby higher priority is adding new items to Item Shop. I feel kinda sad about this whole situation cause I paid money and for now I cant expect serious support. Mayby I have diffrent and weird thinking but I dont think its the right way to treat a customer ... For how it is now, its more logic to pay sub for better ping program, or bot than paying to NC - and dont read it as advertising cause I'm against it, but thats the truth right now. I have premium, days expire and I can only sit and look at monitor seeing day after day passing while cannot normal play ...

From 2 days I didnt even had one single moment when I could normaly play, not even 5s of play without lag/delay

I also get it, a lot in arena, but also in all dungeons and instances and stuff like that. My skills are delayed, often they dont work properly when i use them, and others skills are delayed too. In arena so much it is delayed at the start so i miss when someone has hit me. I never had this before on bns until really about half a week ago

1 hour ago, Aluvis said:

I can not understand your Buddha-like calmness. There's nothing in what you said that should be re-assuring. Complaints and anger is what brings awareness. The company needs to know that their player-base is unhappy with certain things. And I mean they REALLY need to know. If it's just a few posts here and there, they may not do anything about it or just put it on their bucket-list of "things to eventually fix." And you expect these issues to be fixed "around a year from now"? No, *cricket* that. There's no reason to be complacent with those expectations. We should be THE priority right now. NCSoft has (more past-tense now) an opportunity of bringing in hundreds of thousands of new players to essentially make money off of. Right now, they're making a joke of themselves with all these issues, and there should be neither an excuse or reason for all this. Anger does a lot of favors. It's what can put things into motion as well as help us evaluate the things that are really worth our time.

You have a point, but I highly doubt that angry posts are changing anything for good. It's probably the opposite, but who knows?

10 minutes ago, Valiant said:

I did call my ISP like 3 times so far and no result

It appear like it game side sadly, Like I play normaly for some hours before ping jump back up and start to delay my skills

I called my isp.They asked if i also have problems with other games or problems with general internet usage ... made me think about 2 mins to say '' Sorry,wrong number. ''

On ("EU")??? server [FR]Dokumo, I continually jump of 20/30ms to over 240ms. I got some Mushin roll back, in arena sometime the opponent don't move on my screen when I grab it and of course i got big lag on my skill.

BTW i have 20/30ms on every other games. (no wifi, no antivirus, no firewall). 

Nice 30€/Month servz NC

I've been playing this game since it's launch pretty much and i haven't had a slight bit of lag on high graphics, but i just started playing again and i get 18 fps on the lowest graphics suddenly, what happened? my internet's fine, and my computer isn't poop, doesn't happen on any other game at all

48 minutes ago, Dirtyhiphip said:

I've been playing this game since it's launch pretty much and i haven't had a slight bit of lag on high graphics, but i just started playing again and i get 18 fps on the lowest graphics suddenly, what happened? my internet's fine, and my computer isn't poop, doesn't happen on any other game at all

At some point I got the same problem (though it happened quite some time ago), I had to find some older drivers for my graphics card - that seemed to help.

Also, what you experience is not a lag, it is fps drop :) Lags are network problems when you experience skill delays, pull backs and etc.

Archived