If you get banned on March 3rd

Koter

No reasons to play Black Desert Online unless you're a real passionate PvP player.

Because you need to do your research : PvE end-game is VERY poor in black desert, it's a PvP game and content is focused around it with Guild VS guild right now. Will take months for NA to get the ''promised'' PvE end-game that Kr version don't have yet.

We will probably lose people playing for the PvP, but people playing BnS for the PvE will come back fast once they realise it.

^^^ It's not the way English player do!

They just cry and petition to get open world pvp remove cause they want a peaceful life while doing quest EVEN THE GAME MARKED PVP game....

*Don't you see ppls already cried about wearing faction outfit and get killed by other when clearly the system warn them when they put the outfit on.

To the best of my knowledge, no time or punishment has been established for the exploiters, other than the warning that they're checking the logs and deciding on the punishment.

That said, according to the ToS/Rules of Conduct, the prescribed penalty for exploiting is account termination. (a.k.a. ban)  In this case, particularly because it seems (seemed?) so pervasive, for $$$ reasons I'd expect them to only give out temp bans.

That said, March 3rd (2nd?) is a big content update.  It'd make sense to deliver the punishment then.  A 5 day (or whatever) temp ban right when the new content comes out has far more bite than a temp ban for the 5 days before it comes out.

1 hour ago, Eckin said:

Can you quote where NCW said they are going to ban people on march 3rd?

They didn't. They said they are releasing an update of the dungeon with a functioning door in the March 2nd maintenance/update.

i would rebuild my PC after pretending to be that fat little german kid on youtube.

Then after i built the super computer to end all computers, i would play The Division in full glory and settings and say hello to FPS and watch amazed and stun at Ubisofts, snowdrop engine (which btw is speculated to be the best engine 2016). 

However i dont expect to get ban'd on the 3rd, cuz i didnt do anything ban worthy including the SS on ogong.  

I havent been doing the big 4 cuz im FED up of bots, and im still in the midst of looking for a cool guild which is active, and does not have name fillers doing there own thing all the time.  

Archived