Female's outfits that's not revealing

Pauliea

I really hope there'll be more outfit choices for female that's not revealing in the future.

I mean I'm fine with the current outfits available, I'm not against with sexy characters at all, just not my own character...

I'm pretty sure there's some others who like a more tomboyish/man-like female like me, wearing a rather baggy outfit or not revealing skin.

Heck, I'd be happy if I could apply the male version's outfit to female character.

I kinda bored playing males all the time, you see haha.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a female Lyn player, I wanna die from lack of variety.

You have no idea how easy your life is if you think there aren't enough outfit choices. Most of mine are the same as male or female, and are usually worse versions of the ones other races have.

Yeah, but that's not really the point.. I like most outfit on males (often they just use the same model without lots of altering between races). But the female's ones are rather "feminine" if you get what I mean. I don't care about which races has the most revealing/tight-fitting outfit, I just want a boyish female.

I did try to make a pretty version of male, but meh.. don't even ask for the picture.

There are quite a few outfits already that are not too revealing (playing jin though). Make a jin go in-game and press f3. Now look for:

1. secret agent (personal favorite)

2. Ethereal phantom

3. Beast hunter

4. Obsidian serpent

5. Pure evil/Body gaurd

6. Iron Will

7. Infinite challange

8. Dark scholar (i want it no idea how to get it though)

9. (CS) White dragon

10. (CS) Heavenly (REALLY like this one but i clips through the hair i got T.T )

as said there are quite a few already.

3 hours ago, Rawrzory said:

There are quite a few outfits already that are not too revealing (playing jin though). Make a jin go in-game and press f3. Now look for:

1. secret agent (personal favorite)

2. Ethereal phantom

3. Beast hunter

4. Obsidian serpent

5. Pure evil/Body gaurd

6. Iron Will

7. Infinite challange

8. Dark scholar (i want it no idea how to get it though)

9. (CS) White dragon

10. (CS) Heavenly (REALLY like this one but i clips through the hair i got T.T )

as said there are quite a few already.

I know there's some not revealing outfits (I've seen all the list of outfit for all races long before I posted this), but problem is there's only 10 (as you listed here for Jin), and I only like beast hunter because it's the only outfit that's got baggy pants and not revealing any skin except face/hands..

2 hours ago, Skyfire said:

This is absurd! We -need- more slutty outfits! Here, just take a look at all the ones there are and see just how few are fantasy slutty (see link below). If anything, we need lots more that show lots more skin, Scarlet Blade style (Queen's Blade in Korea).

outfits link

http://bns.inven.co.kr/dataninfo/gallery/

If only you can read thoroughly. I said I'm fine with sexy (or what you called slutty) outfit. I enjoy them, but just not on my own character. Everyone has their own preferences, kay? Like I said, I'm sure there's some others who prefers male outfits to put on the female.

"baggy pants and not revealing any skin except face/hands"

If you want to dress like a noun, there are plenty outfits for that, you know?
If you don't like them it's a thing, but you can't really complain... the issue is perhaps the opposite: so few 'fantasy' or 'sexy' outfits.

I come from Tera: just give me steampunk or weird looking outfits and I'll be ok.

10 minutes ago, Libbie said:

"baggy pants and not revealing any skin except face/hands"

If you want to dress like a noun, there are plenty outfits for that, you know?
If you don't like them it's a thing, but you can't really complain... the issue is perhaps the opposite: so few 'fantasy' or 'sexy' outfits.

I come from Tera: just give me steampunk or weird looking outfits and I'll be ok.

Do you mean a nun? Because a noun "is a part of speech that denotes a person, animal, place, thing, or idea. "

Do you also mean Fancy, not fantasy? I mean, Fantasy outfits are cool. 

Tera had alright outfits. But at the same time not so much. 

Like others said, they depend on the race. Like Lyn, they have the worst selection of outfits in the entire game.

I know because I play one. 

I honestly think, the only "Non-sexy" or whatever, type of outfit for (female) Lyn, is the White Rosetta from the Hongmoon shop. 

1 hour ago, Pauliea said:

I know there's some not revealing outfits (I've seen all the list of outfit for all races long before I posted this), but problem is there's only 10 (as you listed here for Jin), and I only like beast hunter because it's the only outfit that's got baggy pants and not revealing any skin except face/hands..

Okay, that's not a problem with the game's artistic direction, that's you being too picky.  You are literally saying, "I only like one ( type of ) outfit, and it's still not perfect."

3 hours ago, Meerkat said:

Okay, that's not a problem with the game's artistic direction, that's you being too picky.  You are literally saying, "I only like one outfit, and it should be changed for me."

I am picky, what's wrong with that? And I don't feel like my comment is literary  "I only like one outfit, and it should be changed for me." It's your head full of negative content that just feel like anyone that posted complain is self-centered. I'm just saying that I hope there'll be more choices of not revealing outfits in the future and it just turned out I only like 1 out of 10.

3 hours ago, Yamyatos said:

Im either experiencing some deja-vu or i read this post a few days / week(s) ago. And i mean the exact same.. like text and stuff.

Is this a repost or am i imagining things? ^^

lol sorry then. I don't check forum often :/

4 hours ago, ManIQ said:

I agree with the OP. I'm kinda looking for that just got outa bed, had a cigarette, through on sweat pants and hopped out the door look for my Gon goddess.

That's what I want too!

5 minutes ago, Pauliea said:

I am picky, what's wrong with that? And I don't feel like my comment is literary  "I only like one outfit, and it should be changed for me." It's your head full of negative content that just feel like anyone that posted complain is self-centered. I'm just saying that I hope there'll be more choices of not revealing outfits in the future and it just turned out I only like 1 out of 10.

lol sorry then. I don't check forum often :/

That's what I want too!

Because it's a product made for hundreds of thousands of people to enjoy, and if you're going to insist on this relatively minor thing being exactly your way instead of compromising, well, you just end up sounding pretty damn entitled.

And I'm not overly negative or self-centered.  In fact, if you check out my responses in: 

you'll see I'm generally supportive of more outfit variety.

2 hours ago, Meerkat said:

Because it's a product made for hundreds of thousands of people to enjoy, and if you're going to insist on this relatively minor thing being exactly your way instead of compromising, well, you just end up sounding pretty damn entitled.

And I'm not overly negative or self-centered.  In fact, if you check out my responses in: 

you'll see I'm generally supportive of more outfit variety.

Not sure if I sound insisting myself? In fact, I didn't even mention the word "sexist" like you did, because I know it's fantasy game, and everyone needs fantasy. What's the point of playing the game if we don't have, as you quoted, "sexist" outfit that most surely won't be seen in the real world?

As a female player, too, I enjoy the sexy clothings (I think I've mentioned this a couple of times). But I just don't feel like having my own female character wear sexy outfit. Yeah, we do have a couple of outfits that's not revealing, but what I've been trying to say is, we need more choices of those outfits. You can't possibly expect people to like all 10 outfits as Rawrzory has kindly listed.

1 minute ago, Pauliea said:

Not sure if I sound insisting myself? In fact, I didn't even mention the word "sexist" like you did, because I know it's fantasy game, and everyone needs fantasy. What's the point of playing the game if we don't have, as you quoted, "sexist" outfit that most surely won't be seen in the real world?

As a female player, too, I enjoy the sexy clothings (I think I've mentioned this a couple of times). But I just don't feel like having my own female character wear sexy outfit. Yeah, we do have a couple of outfits that's not revealing, but what I've been trying to say is, we need more choices of those outfits. You can't possibly expect people to like all 10 outfits as Rawrzory has kindly listed.

What, when did I say, "sexist."

3 hours ago, Meerkat said:

What, when did I say, "sexist."

In your previous quote:

"As a female playing this game i have noticed that most of the female outfits are really sexist...like you see almost everything, there aren't much nice outfits for..."

5 minutes ago, Pauliea said:

In your previous quote:

"As a female playing this game i have noticed that most of the female outfits are really sexist...like you see almost everything, there aren't much nice outfits for..."

I didn't write that... look at the author...

Hello, Pauliea :)

More choices. Nothing wrong with that! Personally, I like the Hongmoon Clan Outfit. Really do not like my Faction Outfit for the Cerulean Order. I play a female Gon, ForceMaster. This game is not at all a realistic depiction of combat or combatants, nor meant to be, but yeah, that outfit is about the last thing I would wear to a fight, personally. No protection for my babies.

If I may ask, what Race and Class do you play? I like the Soul Mate Outfit. The colours go almost perfectly with my hair colour and skin tone. But if you play a Gon Female it is probably not for you. I have seen anywhere from 5-15 outfits that I like to varying degrees but we sound like opposites. When I "go out" I want to be sure where all the eyeballs  are looking!:D But as I said, I completely agree that more choices would be a good thing. As to the duplicate Topics, there IS another at 

but it has gotten a little "rage-y" so one here that is less contentious is good.:)

M℩çħεζζεƵ?

Archived