Solo Bloodshade Harbor 4-man

Oryosha

4 hours ago, Oryosha said:

Solo'd BSH 4-man a day or two ago and decided to upload it. Fourth boss was a bit of a mess but whatever. Feel free to dislike it with another scummoner op comment, I've only gotten that one about 10 times so far ^^

Great job. I bet you had a lot of tries and fails. And great job on your items. First time I´ve seen someone who maxed every gear possible and I am betting you have a 28 attack power gem along with some other very costly gems.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't really watch the full thing but congratulations. It's very refreshing to see a summoner that knows what they're doing and can actually play the game. Something about the class attracts some of the less skilled players to it or at least it appears to be. I've played this game since the CN version got poharan and the majority of the time if there's ever a permanent floor ornament in a party it's usually a summoner. I know it may be easier in some respects compared to the other classes but I feel like competent summoners deserve as much respect as any other, especially since they're so rare. Good work. 

If that makes you feel better, Ouch. But cats have no AI and act as an extension of the summoner. If the summoner doesn't tell them what to do, all they do is autoattack. They have no brains.

With that said, if summoners are so powerful, maybe the other classes should be brought up instead of nerfing the hell out of summoner? I think that would leave everyone happier than just hating on one class until it's nerfed to heck.

not going to hate on the class, but its kinda obvious regardless of gear level, if somebody is able to solo something that smoothly purely because their pet can survive the boss that efficiently then the class is more than a little overtuned. 

but gratz on the solo.

On 19.02.2016 at 9:06 PM, Aquel said:

Cold Snap can be used three times per cool down as of 2/10 patch.

And it's on 45 sec cooldown. Normal version is on 16 sec with 1 use. Your point? Unless you want to use Cold Snap once for miniscule damage?

Kinda don't get the hate on summoners at all. The main reason is...they are easier to play than other classes...well ok...best reason ever...why not...from now on i hate the guitar cause it's harder to play than the triangle! Maybe a summoner is easier to learn than a KFM (KFM is just an example) but if you want to get the full potential out of a class you will encounter problems whether it's a summoner or a KFM...or a triangle! A friend of mine plays KFM and tells me all the time that he thinks KFM is easy to play. The last time I watched him doing a dungeon i have expected that any moment either a third hand comes out of him or he starts using his feet to manage hitting all the buttons in that perfect order with that perfect timing...but no...while he did things that looked like a brain surgery on speed to me he was talking to his mum on the phone. Then he tried to play my assassin and looked like a infant trying to explain molecular physics to a bunch of hearing impaired retirees.  What I want to say is that there is always something that is easier or harder for different people. And I have to say...a bad player with a "OP" class will still deal less damage than a good player with a "bad" class. For Nebuchadnezzar...when you do less damage with a class which is supposed to be the strongest class in the game (in terms of raw damage output) than someone else with a class which is supposed to be a dd/tank/support hybrid...then you are probably doing something wrong ;)...most of the flames like yours are coming from player which call every other class overpowered but can't play their own properly. At Oryosha good work and well played!^^

On 2/21/2016 at 7:14 AM, Duniak said:

And it's on 45 sec cooldown. Normal version is on 16 sec with 1 use. Your point? Unless you want to use Cold Snap once for miniscule damage?

I wasn't trying to say anything other than cold snap can be used 3 times as of the patch.. pretty clear point :/  I didn't include any top secret meaning between the words I typed..

On 19/2/2016 at 2:12 PM, Nebuchadnezzar said:

Do they also get free 5sec Sunflower spam for 8k each? Do they also ignore all stacks and just spam one button and Taunt? Do they also ignore all aggro and leisurely spam one skill because their cat tanks everything? What? They can't? They can't constantly dish out those huge numbers while you can? What were you saying about DPS again? FMs can have higher dps only when someone has aggro all the time and they can just stack Burn/Blazing Palm or Ice Rain/ Cold Snap for 5-8k each once every 45 seconds. Too bad DPS means damage per second. Damage that FM can't keep up without dodging, using escapes, freezing etc. No FM will ever solo BSH that easily. If and when they do, they'll have much better gear and they'll do it MUCH slower. More time, same damage done=less Damage PER SECOND.

Well i play FM and when i just spam lb/rb + F i do something like 20k dmg/s so summy i ok for dps, but fm is a *cricket*ing monster!

After looking at the revealed gear, the run made a lot more sense.

Just about any class could potentially solo it like that, provided the player knew what they are doing.

As for summoner hate, I can say it is both silly and well deserved.

I have a summoner alt, and it is laughably easy to use it well.

Congrats on the solo though.

Makes me wonder why I keep hearing about failed runs.

As a summoner myself I love ur gears and gz on solo 

About the hate towards summoner please first take a look at sins :3

I think they have a much easier time soloing things if the person do things properly lol

And by sitting still and spamming rmb honestly if u actually paid attention to the video he only even stand and spam rmb when the boss is pined by the cat he doesn't just spam sunflower even when the boss is taunted... so ya for someone who didn't actually watched the video properly and just prejudicely hates summoners then go cry in the corner plz.

@Oryosha I'd like to pick your brain about the build you used. I main a summoner and I'm very experienced with the class, no where near the skill level you showed in that video, but I'd love to learn the build you used and to practice myself to maybe one day accomplish that feat ^_^

6 hours ago, Nicrei92 said:

@Oryosha I'd like to pick your brain about the build you used. I main a summoner and I'm very experienced with the class, no where near the skill level you showed in that video, but I'd love to learn the build you used and to practice myself to maybe one day accomplish that feat ^_^

You're welcome to DM me, or post here. You can hit me up on old man cho as well if you'd like

I haven't run into an FM that does more damage than me. If you're playing correctly, making use of counter to regen chi, making use of counter to get a "free" big sunflower, using first tree of thorn strike on CD, etc, etc. then you'll be doing top tier damage.

I'm extremely geared, but it's also knowing class mechanics.

http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Savage&s=103

9 hours ago, Familiar said:

I haven't run into an FM that does more damage than me. If you're playing correctly, making use of counter to regen chi, making use of counter to get a "free" big sunflower, using first tree of thorn strike on CD, etc, etc. then you'll be doing top tier damage.

I'm extremely geared, but it's also knowing class mechanics.

http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Savage&s=103

It's honestly not even close lol. FMs blow us out of the water, and I didn't fumble my way through solo 4man, I know how the class works.

Archived