How do you get The Mysterious Man to spawn?

Jmyster

• 5 months later...
9 hours ago, RavTH said:

E.Fleet Chain 6 Bosses (does not count with extra bosses)

Has this changed or something? because when I used to do it, it was 9..

33 minutes ago, Arcadeath said:

Hey, I remember this thread from February. They probably count as living now, but since the question is answered, they should die.

Didn't see it was a necro.. how the *cricket*, do people find these old threads.

1 hour ago, TheQuibbler said:

Didn't see it was a necro.. how the *cricket*, do people find these old threads.

Presumably they use the search function (which is good) but then don't check the date on the results it brings back.

4 minutes ago, Reaper00 said:

Presumably they use the search function (which is good) but then don't check the date on the results it brings back.

I could see someone with the question, searching and finding an old thread, but he came here to make an answer :) I find that rather weird.

A lot of people don't seem to know you have to kill the sub bosses to get MM and Poh to show up.

They stand around waiting and waiting and waiting for them to appear, when they could go kill bosses and MAKE them appear. 

2 hours ago, Duri said:

They stand around waiting and waiting and waiting for them to appear, when they could go kill bosses and MAKE them appear. 

Could also be a case of, don't want to work for it, so they stand afk while someone else make the boss spawn.. 

Archived