"American" insults in Dungeons

Rhojin

Did I miss something here? The last three dungeons I have run have had at least one person in the party calling people "****ing Americans" at times where they made a mistake, didn't know a fight or die during a boss fight. Is this the newest insult to be spewed by children when things don't go perfectly during dungeon runs? I'm not really mad at this, more confused than anything. Maybe its just old age setting in...

Just now, NiallSHV said:

1) brazil is in america (north america is not all the contient)
2) why you are supposing that dude is brazilian?

lol whut...

1) Pretty sure he said they are in South America.  This is Blade and Soul NA/EU.

30 minutes ago, NiallSHV said:

1) brazil is in america (north america is not all the contient)
2) why you are supposing that dude is brazilian?

1.  Sorry, most of the world separates North and South America into two discrete continents.  Named, appropriately enough, North and South America.  So yes, North America is all the continent of North America.  Maybe at some point Latin America and a handful of the other countries that still lump 'em together will catch up.

2.  When people say "American" they mean people from the United States of America.  What else are they going to call them.  United Statesians?  (which, incidentally, wouldn't technically separate them from people who live in the United Mexican States, commonly known as Mexico. (Estados Unidos Mexicanos, officially)

So, going from specific to general

Brazilian

South American

From the Americas

From the Western Hemisphere

Earthling

From the Solar System

From the Milky Way Galaxy.

(Think I got 'em all?)

What the hell wrong with those guys !!

ILLITERATE IGNORAMUS !

Didn't they knew ? The correct ways to insult American is by saying Blablabla Muricans ! instead of American.

and Blablabla shouldn;t be fu**king ever. I mean, those are lame. People nowaday Love fu**king. Even worse, the majority in the game is probably single guy nerds. When people curse them with word fu*king, they probably will rejoice and say "Yes, please"

Use adjective curse tailored for the current target ! replace Blablabla with

Noob, noobie, nooblette is the most common used.

Plebs is also favorite of the current game.

Be creative.

I can understand OP's anger. I would have been angry too if someone said that to me.

1. I'm NOT american (Thanks God !)

2. I'm not one of those guys that "will rejoice and say "Yes, please"". I barely have energy to satisfy my gaggle of teens harems.

1 hour ago, Rhojin said:

Did I miss something here? The last three dungeons I have run have had at least one person in the party calling people "****ing Americans" at times where they made a mistake, didn't know a fight or die during a boss fight. Is this the newest insult to be spewed by children when things don't go perfectly during dungeon runs? I'm not really mad at this, more confused than anything. Maybe its just old age setting in...

let me tell everyone something here if u haven't notice. I have ran into alot of player from china, Taiwan and 2 or 3 from korea 
I think u ran into one of them I have no idea why they are playing the NA version when they are much farther ahead then us(content wise). But it seems alot of players from other version of bns are coming over to the NA version I think to check us out

that E sport thing ant no joke if they really coming over here to test us(thats why I think they are here anyway)

Just now, Dowra said:

"*cricket*ing American" doesnt really sound like an insult.

Thats like trying to insult someone by calling them the prettiest girl in school. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not exactly the same. It's kind of like saying you have big eyes. Is that a bad thing? Maybe...

Also the cricketing part is rude and brings it to an insult

24 minutes ago, GnatB said:

1.  Sorry, most of the world separates North and South America into two discrete continents.  Named, appropriately enough, North and South America.  So yes, North America is all the continent of North America.  Maybe at some point Latin America and a handful of the other countries that still lump 'em together will catch up.

2.  When people say "American" they mean people from the United States of America.  What else are they going to call them.  United Statesians?  (which, incidentally, wouldn't technically separate them from people who live in the United Mexican States, commonly known as Mexico. (Estados Unidos Mexicanos, officially)

So, going from specific to general

Brazilian

South American

From the Americas

From the Western Hemisphere

Earthling

From the Solar System

From the Milky Way Galaxy.

(Think I got 'em all?)

From the Solar System

From the Sagittarius Arm

From the Milky Way Galaxy

From the Local Group

From the Virgo Supercluster 

Totally off-topic but I love astronomy.

2 minutes ago, Xiuyu said:

Not exactly the same. It's kind of like saying you have big eyes. Is that a bad thing? Maybe...

"You *cricket*ing amazing, lucky, human being you" Thats what I hear ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  You can get offended by it. I just find it a hilariously poor insult, that cant be taken as anything but a compliment.

1 minute ago, Rief said:

Truly.

And the promised Chosen Leader of the Murican have come.

Soon The Trump will lead the Murican.

The Pony that hump the world.

All hail the greatest GD country in the world.

/bald eagle cries in the distance

/George Washington weeps tears of patriotism

3 hours ago, Xiuyu said:

If you have big eyes, that means you're ANIME. Anime women are HOT. Therefore, if you have big eyes, you're hot.

Not a bad thing. :)

Archived