Attention NCSoft: Relook Premium

GhostX

1 minute ago, YuriScarlet said:

I'm not complaining because its already too tedious to manage more than 2 characters (master founder). Im more inbetween because theres the good side about this game that it doesnt make us pay for anything with stats on the cash shop or reset items, but theres also this lackluster premium that sucks so much.

In that case I'll agree to strongly disagree. For me, more skill tabs are a perfectly normal thing - regardless of whether you can distribute skill points easily. Same goes for other things.

No, several fully commited characters aren't possible, but if I want to try out classes, I certainly won't get a feel whether I like them or not after like half an hour which you need to get them to the 6min limit.

I got the cheapest founder's pack, so I have two character slots. Regardless of that, I could have bought the most expensive one and still don't have the game I thought I would get for what I invested. My opinion remains the same - the policy of giving a butchered game to f2p players and a slightly not butchered game to premium players isn't a good one. At least in my opinion.

Also, why are you hard-separating the problem with lackluster premium and the thing about microtransactions, they are very much connected. What would you do to make a premium more giving? Certainly include some microtransaction thingies in it, no?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Asuka said:

In that case I'll agree to strongly disagree. For me, more skill tabs are a perfectly normal thing - regardless of whether you can distribute skill points easily. Same goes for other things.

No, several fully commited characters aren't possible, but if I want to try out classes, I certainly won't get a feel whether I like them or not after like half an hour which you need to get them to the 6min limit.

I got the cheapest founder's pack, so I have two character slots. Regardless of that, I could have bought the most expensive one and still don't have the game I thought I would get for what I invested. My opinion remains the same - the policy of giving a butchered game to f2p players and a slightly not butchered game to premium players isn't a good one. At least in my opinion.

Also, why are you hard-separating the problem with lackluster premium and the thing about microtransactions, they are very much connected. What would you do to make a premium more giving? Certainly include some microtransaction thingies in it, no?

yeah but you keep ignoring the fact that you can try the other characters on a new account. delete a character if you have to wait 7 days and try the others on a different account.  its 100% free. microtransaction to me is ok. I got money but I'm not stupid enough to become a collector on any f2p game lol. I can spend 12 dollars on a costume for my character and ill be satisfied for a month or 2 or even 3 because the in-game costume looks nice as it is already. the ones they're putting on the cash shop doesnt look all that great. The only thing I really dislike in the cash shop is Premium because its not even rewarding to subscribe, It shouldn't even be there really. It doesnt hold any benefits at all, wardrobe I like it but I probably wont need it later in the future when i get all the in-game costume lol.

I honestly don't even see the point of being Premium. This Market registration limit is, for lack of a better word, bullshit. Even if I was willing to dish out the money to get an extra character slot, I would still be capped...this is really making me think twice about buying premium next month. It's totally worthless. :(

So I found some interesting breakdowns for the folks that said premium gave you a significant increase in your gold gains. Food for Thought.

Daily Quest Coin

Free    Premium **
Blackram Shipyard    
                                    Total    3g31s    3g97s2c    

Misty Woods 

Total    1g31s    1g57s20c

If you think $10+US a month is worth that little bit extra sp then ok. I however rather keep my money. Premium should be FTP + extras not premium + FTP

I really hope NCsoft looks over this and does some tweaking... because I even mentioned this myself in a thread a few days ago. Why should we pay the same price as other MMO subscription games (where you're paying subscriptions to even play the game at all) only to get a few small advantages over free players? Everyone gets to play this game regardless of if they pay or not, yet the benefits that paying players get over the free ones are barely much compared to the PRICE they pay -- which is almost as much as a WOW yearly sub

some of the perks I bought premium for are not so good it seems either. I wanted the 3 spins instead of 2 for the daily dash. that didn;t do shit for me in the end aside from getting to the end of the dash map 11 days before it ended and having to sit and do nothing for 11 days after that. We could not restart the daily dash so what was the POINT of having more spins? To get there faster? Jeez, I don't care. I wanted more rewards -_-

the no-waiting in queues thing ..... do we even have log in queues any more? 

I wish buying a full year sub gave enough dragon pouches to fully unlock at least 1 main character's bank and inventory. I just am glad I only bought 1 month of it so far because the year one seems like it needs to be at least 40 - 50 % lower on the price at this rate. What are we even really getting? a few copper per monster kill and the ability to sell more on market are the only ones that really come to mind atm (memorable things)

Premium subscription sucks.  If you're going to have 2 45s that you care about and a monthly subscription for 12 months (inventory, skill tabs) you end up spending close to $350 that's $30 a month for basic features for first year for close to double the price of old subscriptions. That's not even counting costumes. Then you still have to play close to $1,000 to rank up the premium benefits so that they are useful.

F2P make a little less gold daily, get 99% of the same game for free, and have to throw away all the costumes they don't like and would only keep if they had wardrobe to store those costumes in. 

I'm going F2P as soon as my month is up.

Premium should include:

A small stipend of NCSoft imaginary monies or Hongmoon imaginary points that are somehow also imaginary monies.  Perhaps 300 imaginary monies per month.

Account-wide wardrobe, permitting stacking of costumes.  So if you purchased one copy of a costume from the cash store, you still only have one copy; the wardrobe does not duplicate the costume.  However, you can take the costume off one character, then transfer it to another character via wardrobe.  If you have multiples of a costume, you can store up to seven in the wardrobe, and then equip all of them on all your characters.

Up to two week early access to all new regular items.  Up to two days early access to all new event items.  Examples:  New costumes released in Hongmoon store on Valentine's Day.  Premium members can purchase regular costumes that will continue to be available after the event starting Feb. 1.  Premium members can purchase Valentine's exclusive costumes starting Feb. 12.

Access to premium only flash sales, a sale on a single item in the store lasting for a day.  Aim for about 150 per year, coming and going entirely unannounced, enticing players to log in daily to see what the sale is.

Wardrobe should be made available to non-premium players, but not as an account-wide feature.

NCSoft, hopefully you are reading this.  This will show us how much you care.  People will pay for stuff, you will still be making money and we will still be playing this game for a long time if you changed a couple of money business strategies you have in place.  Otherwise, you are just bound to get your typical based of players who will play this game at whatever costs regardless on what premium service they get.  

4 hours ago, chinmi said:

if you do 40 dailies, premium give a pretty good boost :

nDuGz7c.jpg

so with that $10 per month you can get around 46g to 49g depend on you do pvp dailies or not. pretty sweet deal.

1 gold and 50 silver is now worth $12.50 (corrected you since you think rounding down is a thing) and that doesn't include exchange rates which is about $15+ for other countries for premium, NOT TO MENTION you do not buy NCoin at $12.50 the greedy model FORCES you to spend $20 USD nearing $30 in other countries for 1 month of premium. It blows my mind, that you think 1 single gold ingame is worth according to you "$10" LOL wow... clearly someone without a budget, or value for money. Or someone that simply doesn't understand how easy it is to make an extra gold.

With that said, I will say it again. Korean version is just over $20 for their Pay to play model, and they get EVERYTHING in the game for free, including events for special occasions which offer free doboks, and ours is hidden behind a paywall RNG box, it's also an old ass ugly skin from 4 years ago; while we spend upwards to $20 anyways, and still get less than quarter of a complete game, where everything else requires money to even enjoy, ie. Costumes (dobok) inventory space which ranges upwards to $120+ to fully unlock 1 character (unless you wait 2+ years for their garbage daily dash to give you enough pouches or Hongmoon tokens).

I could go on, but it's pointless at this point, they will not change anything, it's a cash grab game that they will ride the current hype until it dies. "No rng boxes in NA version" within a month, they released one with a skin (although ugly) is still hidden behind that cash grab paywall. I will enjoy arena pvp until that gets old, other than that, the game has nothing to offer besides spending money for basic features in a game. 

Designing a good f2p model has some basic rules that have to be followed. A very important one is "make your players feel good with spending money on your game, don't force them to pay but when they do pay they must feel it was worth the money so people will keep spending money to sustain the business model".

Ok lets think about this a little. NCsoft has applied the second part of the "rule" excellently. They don't force anyone to pay against their will, as the game does not require this in any way in it's current state. They need to work on the "players must feel that it's worth it when they drop money on your game" part tho. I am sure they know this and they must be dumb not to relook the current premium model. So I am sure it will be revisited soon.

Most current premium subscriptions are from purchasing one of the founder packs. When this "premium time" runs out and NCsoft sees that not many people are deciding to get some more premium playtime, things will be revisited. I think they just wait to see how things go after the "founder pack" premiums end.

Also the survey question (at least for my chars) came during the point where there was a 6ish hour queue for non-premium players.  My answer now to the "is premium worthwhile/how would you improve it/what's the most valuable part" would be extremely different.

1 hour ago, Rylaen said:

Designing a good f2p model has some basic rules that have to be followed. A very important one is "make your players feel good with spending money on your game, don't force them to pay but when they do pay they must feel it was worth the money so people will keep spending money to sustain the business model".

Ok lets think about this a little. NCsoft has applied the second part of the "rule" excellently. They don't force anyone to pay against their will, as the game does not require this in any way in it's current state. They need to work on the "players must feel that it's worth it when they drop money on your game" part tho. I am sure they know this and they must be dumb not to relook the current premium model. So I am sure it will be revisited soon.

Most current premium subscriptions are from purchasing one of the founder packs. When this "premium time" runs out and NCsoft sees that not many people are deciding to get some more premium playtime, things will be revisited. I think they just wait to see how things go after the "founder pack" premiums end.

Well said. I paid $5 for the student pack during the first week in order to skip most of the queue, and needless to say, it felt well worth it. Now that the queue no longer exists, however, there is really nothing enticing about getting the membership. Unless you're like that one guy who does 40 dailies every day, the membership benefits are entirely negligible. I'd suggest adding a membership discount on everything in the Hongmoon Store (the costumes in particular, maybe 20%), and making the wardrobe shared across the account.

3 minutes ago, SilverChimes said:

Well said. I paid $5 for the student pack during the first week in order to skip most of the queue, and needless to say, it felt well worth it. Now that the queue no longer exists, however, there is really nothing enticing about getting the membership. Unless you're like that one guy who does 40 dailies every day, the membership benefits are entirely negligible. I'd suggest adding a membership discount on everything in the Hongmoon Store (the costumes in particular, maybe 20%), and making the wardrobe shared across the account.

I'm not sure I agree with the discount, particularly on outfits.  That just means people will wait until there's a bunch of items they want, pickup premium for the minimum amount of time (a week) and and then buy 6 a bunch of outfits.  That doesn't really encourage *being* premium.

Now, exclusive outfits that you can buy and/or are given for having been premium for x days.  Now we're talking.  i.e. the Silver Dragon or w/e, except in reverse.  An outfit you get after being premium for 1 year.  (Not neccessarily consecutively).  Or from what I can tell, there are 3 versions of the v-day outfit for each race in the foreign versions.  (tie, bra, neither).  There were 2 different outfits for x-mas.  Assuming this is a continuing trend, make it so one of the versions of holiday outfits are either given free to players who are premium (possibly for x consecutive time) when the event begins, or are only purchaseable by those who are premium (for x consecutive time) when the event begins.

7 minutes ago, GnatB said:

I'm not sure I agree with the discount, particularly on outfits.  That just means people will wait until there's a bunch of items they want, pickup premium for the minimum amount of time (a week) and and then buy 6 a bunch of outfits.  That doesn't really encourage *being* premium.

Now, exclusive outfits that you can buy and/or are given for having been premium for x days.  Now we're talking.  i.e. the Silver Dragon or w/e, except in reverse.  An outfit you get after being premium for 1 year.  (Not neccessarily consecutively).  Or from what I can tell, there are 3 versions of the v-day outfit for each race in the foreign versions.  (tie, bra, neither).  There were 2 different outfits for x-mas.  Assuming this is a continuing trend, make it so one of the versions of holiday outfits are either given free to players who are premium (possibly for x consecutive time) when the event begins, or are only purchaseable by those who are premium (for x consecutive time) when the event begins.

Like I said, unannounced premium exclusive flash sales.  Nobody knows what will go up, or when.  All we know is that they're very frequent and we have 24 hours to buy.

18 minutes ago, GnatB said:

Actually, the 1 week membership via Student Bundle is only available once per account. After that, the 30 days membership is the cheapest option, which is about $12. 

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 3:01 PM, GhostX said:

Firstly, I want to say you have made a great game when it comes to combat, story, and visuals. This game is a fresh look at NA MMO's with a old routine. Questing is repetitive and boring but is doesn't take much time to get through that and get to the interesting part PVP. I am not playing a fighting game because non stop pvp gets frustrating and old. The regular MMO gameplay in this game gives some downtime and keeps me engaged. So overall great job on creating this game, I just wish it came to NA a little sooner. I paid premium for this game because I have been looking forward to it since it was in development in Korea. I wanted to support the game I was playing and I have no problem paying a monthly fee to do that as I have done so since EQ1 and every other MMO I have played. I bought a Master Pack because it gave me a monthly Subscription and unlocked the character slots to make alternate characters and dragon pouches to unlock inventory while paying the developer for initial release.

Now let me get to the point of this post. I will keep this as constructive as possible to deter trolls and have some valuable feedback with facts and advice.

1) Lets break down the Premium membership cost at the cheapest available price. 8000 NCoins Costs $100 US simple math break down is 80 NCoins = $1US

1 Year Premium membership is 9999 NCoins (lets round up that once coin for simplicity).  10000 Ncoins / 80 Ncoins = $125 / 12 mo = $10.41US per month.

Now $10.41US for a monthly fee for an MMO is slightly below average, however take into account this is commiting a YEAR paid subscription to your game. Most if not all MMO's give discounts to customers that stay paying for that long. When you take that into account it works out to about the same price. That being said, I am willing to except you would also add on a few cosmetic items in the Store to make up the difference in the average MMO's monthly cost.

Now if I am paying a monthly subscription to a game such as FFXIV. I get full access to bank and inventory from the start of the game. I can make a good number of characters and get consistent content updates. Now I get you are not like every game, you are a free to play model with a membership incorporated so you have to do things a bit different. That's fine, but you are still putting your monthly paying subscribers behind a large paywall for content they are and have paid for. Inventory and bank space is a basic game mechanic that should not be behind a paywall for paying monthly subscribers. 

It takes 214 pouches to fully unlock your inventory and bank space. The cheapest way (and only way besides daily dash) to buy dragon pouches is on the cash store for 800NCoins ($10) for 23 Pouches. ( 214/23=9.3 -> 9.3 x $10US = $93US ) That is $93US (PER CHARACTER) to fully unlock a base feature in a game that I am subscribing to.

Training Expansion Tickets are pages in your skill book to memorize talent specs so you can switch your talents based on your situation (PVE,PVP). This is a base mechanic in the game that costs 800NCoins ($10US). So if I want lets say 3 tabs total I need to pay $20US. Your customers that pay a monthly fee have to again pay for a base mechanic that should be included with the game if you are paying a monthly fee.

I can understand charging for changing character name and look, as this is standard for every MMO, so I won't bother breaking this down.

In almost any MMO I can think of if you buy a cosmetic item on the cash store it is account wide for all characters. I was appalled at the fact the average costume costs 800 - 1200 NCoins, ($10US-$15US) some even reaching 1400NCoins ($17.50US) and they are not account bound. These costumes are character bound, so you are now asking your paying monthly subscribers to pay $10US-$17.50US per costume, per character? I can buy an expansion for a game at this price.

Lets break down the cost of playing one year with just 1 Alternate character with 3 talent tabs each and full inventory/bank unlocked.

1 Year Subscription = $125

214 pouches x 2 (for both characters) -> 428 Total = $186

2 Talent Tabs x 2 (for both characters) -> 4 Total = $40

125+186+40 = $351US

$351US / 12 = $29.25 US per month for 2 characters for BASE Game features only.

This cost does not include if you want to get extras to help out the company and throw a bit of money at the NCSoft and treat yourself to a costume that you can only use on one character. Do you seriously think it's reasonable to charge your customers $29.25 a month to play your game? Then on top of that have $10-$17.50 a costume to be per character?

Your wording on premium says advantages to having premium but those advantages are not advantages to premium they are disadvantages to not having premium. You have simply reworded it so that us paying customers feel we are getting something for our money. I am sorry but this is not going to work. I for one have no problem paying for a game I like. But I am not going to throw my money at a game. You're free to play model is fine the way I see it but your stable income model for your paying customers is outrageous and overlooked.

This is a constructive post so I am going to help you out and add some suggestions to correct the issue and have happy paying customers.

We realize that with a free to play model as your base model you can not just give premium members full bank space and training expansions because people would pay a month of premium and that is it. However charging money for them on top of the monthly sub is unethical.

1) Give Dragon Pouches daily as a reward to Premium customers or have another way to acquire them at a cheap and reasonable ingame currency cost.

2) Treat Training Expansions Slots the same way as above.

3) Make a shared bank stash cross characters on same server for premium customers, this helps us share consumables with ults.

4) Make the wardrobe ACCOUNT Wide ( the price of costumes is unreal to not have account wide access ).

Until these changes are made you will not get another cent from me and I suggest the rest of BNS players do the same, speak with your wallets. Charging a consumer $29.95US per month (for just two characters, more if you play more Alts) for an MMO that has been out for years now is absolutely insane. I have been playing various MMO's since EQ1 and always pay sub fees to support the companies as its not cheap to make or maintain these games. But lets not kid ourselves, Blizzard was in rough shape until WOW came along and now they can throw money at developing games and movies because of the profits WOW brings in. They only charge $12US per month or so at their cheapest rate.

Have a free to play model for your game that's fine, but don't then ask your monthly subscribers to pay for the people not paying for the game. $29.95US per month for just two characters in a game is robbery.

I doubt this will be read or be considered but I think I have proved that there is a problem and there is easy fixes. Don't be greedy, you have a great game and we are willing to pay but don't let your game die because you tried to push the limits of what a gamer will pay for.

Thanks

Very well said and I been saying the same thing to my clan mates there's absolutely no need for the ridiculous prices for a under par mmo  which we don't even have access to all of it's content as well granted. I'll never spend another penny on this game till thing's are altered and become reasonable. Well said sir...well said. Free to play is free to play all they're doing is practically what cell phone games do is using money to have a jump over others and in terms is slowly turning into a p2w game and I can say for myself and many many other gamers that will be the last straw and it's (becoming very  close to that state sadly) Gl all on your decisions. (Supporting a game is understandable but when you support a game and they don't support you with simple community communication there is a huge problem alone... (It's a trap)

To be honest, I shelled out the 15$ to buy premium when the queue's were stupidly long. I will not get premium after the end of this month. It's just not worth it at this point. You literally get NOTHING for the money you're paying for. If this money grabbing method doesn't change, I will take my money back to Tera where at least for 15$ a month I was getting what I was paying for. I doubt that NCsoft really cares at this point, they see tons of money rolling in because most people don't understand what they SHOULD be getting and what they're actually getting.

after doing some research browsing other f2p game, i do hope they copy the elite system reward from other games, like for instance TERA.

if you're elite (premium in bns), here's some of the item you'll get :

village atlas (free teleport anywhere on the game to any hub)

double gold boost

double reputation boost

double xp boost

daily gift consumable items

no posting fee on marketplace

you can take double daily quest amount (10 -> 20)

and you can post 5x the number of times on market place (10 -> 50)

and so on

with these perks, i'm sure lots of people wanna buy premium on BnS, me myself already buy the 3 months premiums so I'm gonna see in 2 more months if premium is still worth it or not.

On 3/2/2016 at 9:01 PM, GhostX said:

Firstly, I want to say you have made a great game when it comes to combat, story, and visuals. This game is a fresh look at NA MMO's with a old routine. Questing is repetitive and boring but is doesn't take much time to get through that and get to the interesting part PVP. I am not playing a fighting game because non stop pvp gets frustrating and old. The regular MMO gameplay in this game gives some downtime and keeps me engaged. So overall great job on creating this game, I just wish it came to NA a little sooner. I paid premium for this game because I have been looking forward to it since it was in development in Korea. I wanted to support the game I was playing and I have no problem paying a monthly fee to do that as I have done so since EQ1 and every other MMO I have played. I bought a Master Pack because it gave me a monthly Subscription and unlocked the character slots to make alternate characters and dragon pouches to unlock inventory while paying the developer for initial release.

Now let me get to the point of this post. I will keep this as constructive as possible to deter trolls and have some valuable feedback with facts and advice.

1) Lets break down the Premium membership cost at the cheapest available price. 8000 NCoins Costs $100 US simple math break down is 80 NCoins = $1US

1 Year Premium membership is 9999 NCoins (lets round up that once coin for simplicity).  10000 Ncoins / 80 Ncoins = $125 / 12 mo = $10.41US per month.

Now $10.41US for a monthly fee for an MMO is slightly below average, however take into account this is commiting a YEAR paid subscription to your game. Most if not all MMO's give discounts to customers that stay paying for that long. When you take that into account it works out to about the same price. That being said, I am willing to except you would also add on a few cosmetic items in the Store to make up the difference in the average MMO's monthly cost.

Now if I am paying a monthly subscription to a game such as FFXIV. I get full access to bank and inventory from the start of the game. I can make a good number of characters and get consistent content updates. Now I get you are not like every game, you are a free to play model with a membership incorporated so you have to do things a bit different. That's fine, but you are still putting your monthly paying subscribers behind a large paywall for content they are and have paid for. Inventory and bank space is a basic game mechanic that should not be behind a paywall for paying monthly subscribers. 

It takes 214 pouches to fully unlock your inventory and bank space. The cheapest way (and only way besides daily dash) to buy dragon pouches is on the cash store for 800NCoins ($10) for 23 Pouches. ( 214/23=9.3 -> 9.3 x $10US = $93US ) That is $93US (PER CHARACTER) to fully unlock a base feature in a game that I am subscribing to.

Training Expansion Tickets are pages in your skill book to memorize talent specs so you can switch your talents based on your situation (PVE,PVP). This is a base mechanic in the game that costs 800NCoins ($10US). So if I want lets say 3 tabs total I need to pay $20US. Your customers that pay a monthly fee have to again pay for a base mechanic that should be included with the game if you are paying a monthly fee.

I can understand charging for changing character name and look, as this is standard for every MMO, so I won't bother breaking this down.

In almost any MMO I can think of if you buy a cosmetic item on the cash store it is account wide for all characters. I was appalled at the fact the average costume costs 800 - 1200 NCoins, ($10US-$15US) some even reaching 1400NCoins ($17.50US) and they are not account bound. These costumes are character bound, so you are now asking your paying monthly subscribers to pay $10US-$17.50US per costume, per character? I can buy an expansion for a game at this price.

Lets break down the cost of playing one year with just 1 Alternate character with 3 talent tabs each and full inventory/bank unlocked.

1 Year Subscription = $125

214 pouches x 2 (for both characters) -> 428 Total = $186

2 Talent Tabs x 2 (for both characters) -> 4 Total = $40

125+186+40 = $351US

$351US / 12 = $29.25 US per month for 2 characters for BASE Game features only.

This cost does not include if you want to get extras to help out the company and throw a bit of money at the NCSoft and treat yourself to a costume that you can only use on one character. Do you seriously think it's reasonable to charge your customers $29.25 a month to play your game? Then on top of that have $10-$17.50 a costume to be per character?

Your wording on premium says advantages to having premium but those advantages are not advantages to premium they are disadvantages to not having premium. You have simply reworded it so that us paying customers feel we are getting something for our money. I am sorry but this is not going to work. I for one have no problem paying for a game I like. But I am not going to throw my money at a game. You're free to play model is fine the way I see it but your stable income model for your paying customers is outrageous and overlooked.

This is a constructive post so I am going to help you out and add some suggestions to correct the issue and have happy paying customers.

We realize that with a free to play model as your base model you can not just give premium members full bank space and training expansions because people would pay a month of premium and that is it. However charging money for them on top of the monthly sub is unethical.

1) Give Dragon Pouches daily as a reward to Premium customers or have another way to acquire them at a cheap and reasonable ingame currency cost.

2) Treat Training Expansions Slots the same way as above.

3) Make a shared bank stash cross characters on same server for premium customers, this helps us share consumables with ults.

4) Make the wardrobe ACCOUNT Wide ( the price of costumes is unreal to not have account wide access ).

Until these changes are made you will not get another cent from me and I suggest the rest of BNS players do the same, speak with your wallets. Charging a consumer $29.95US per month (for just two characters, more if you play more Alts) for an MMO that has been out for years now is absolutely insane. I have been playing various MMO's since EQ1 and always pay sub fees to support the companies as its not cheap to make or maintain these games. But lets not kid ourselves, Blizzard was in rough shape until WOW came along and now they can throw money at developing games and movies because of the profits WOW brings in. They only charge $12US per month or so at their cheapest rate.

Have a free to play model for your game that's fine, but don't then ask your monthly subscribers to pay for the people not paying for the game. $29.95US per month for just two characters in a game is robbery.

I doubt this will be read or be considered but I think I have proved that there is a problem and there is easy fixes. Don't be greedy, you have a great game and we are willing to pay but don't let your game die because you tried to push the limits of what a gamer will pay for.

Thanks

I totally agree. Premium membership should unlock more feature. And please add an option to desactivate Qi Gong effect during dash..

Archived