Blackwyrm

Dreamer0526

lol blackwrym is easy. you must have been in a pleb group if you needed bodies to go kill it. and tanking is very possible at 11 fps. you just need to practice. it also is quite fun if you are the tank knowing the lives of the faction members dealing damage right now rest in your hands.

3 minutes ago, Boscodash said:

lol blackwrym is easy. you must have been in a pleb group if you needed bodies to go kill it. and tanking is very possible at 11 fps. you just need to practice. 

Yea, and you probly think Summoners are balance too. People like you need to get off your high chair see that not everyone has high end computers. Freaking troll.

3 minutes ago, Dreamer0526 said:

Yea, and you probly think Summoners are balance too. People like you need to get off your high chair see that not everyone has high end computers. Freaking troll.

buzz off. get off your low chair and see that not everyone plays with hamster run machines. we dont want to see nerfs just because you cant upgrade your pc or because you dont know how to face a boss. go and better your skills. your post is a clear example of why people hate plebs.

Hmm, I don't think that's completely true.

In Jiwan, at the CO side, guys can do it REALLY REALLY well. Most of the time they don't have any stupid person using cat's taunt or stealing aggro from the Main Tank. The crimson faction can be a problem, but, well...... it's a faction boss lol.

This dragon gonna be nerfed in the next few patches, since it's done in KR, but I think that guys just need to "learn".

The big and bad roar can be I-framed (SS, Q, E) or just avoided by going out (ranged case);
DPSs can just stick at the tail and not get poison;

Tanks need to learn the pattern.

The major problem here isn't the boss, fps or game issues. The main problem -> players.

In fact, it's a pretty easy and dumb boss. My computer is 3years (inc 4years in a few months) old and just need to use CTRL+F. You can change settings to low at those bosses too.

PS.: Do you think that summoners are unbalanced? Try assassin lol

it's impossible they said

Just leaving this here. It's a KFM from our clan who tanks Blackwyrm with a mediocre rig(Maybe i should tell him that it is impossible to tank that imbalanced beast we've already killed several times). I'm still in training but it is definitly possible(I'm just bad). The rest only have to watch out for one single ability which is absolute predictable as his pattern just repeats itself over and over.

It became a lot harder below 15 fps - but 20 ppl who know their shit are more then enough to kill him.

1 minute ago, Boscodash said:

heck its so easy without the resistance charms right now, its gonna be a snooze fest once zen beans come on the 10th.  the terrors are more challenging. 

No kidding. The biggest issue I have seen with terrors is that they will aggro on cat or maybe FM and move out of it's zone and then go back to reset. Or when one of them will do it's red aoe shout 3 times in a row.  At least dragon stays put.

I died a lot to blackwyrm until I disabled viewing toons on the screen and my fps got better than a slideshow. 

10 minutes ago, CycLee said:

it's impossible they said

Just leaving this here. It's a KFM from our clan how tanks Blackwyrm with a mediocre maschine. I'm still in training but it is definitly possible. The rest only have to watch out for one single ability which is absolute predictable as his pattern just repeats itself over and over.

It became a lot harder below 15 fps - but 20 ppl who know their shit are more then enough to kill him.

Does that apply to the crowd thats trying to do their dailies? Because thats the vast majority of the people killing it. Because you know, the servers now usually have more than 20 people thats at 45, and those same people are trying to do all their dailies. 

18 minutes ago, Boscodash said:

buzz off. get off your low chair and see that not everyone plays with hamster run machines. we dont want to see nerfs just because you cant upgrade your pc or because you dont know how to face a boss. go and better your skills. your post is a clear example of why people hate plebs.

I never once said that my computer is slow, my computer can run the game at ultra with everyone in the game, no I speak for the people. As I said, get off your high chair and see that not everyone has high end computers.

Just now, Dreamer0526 said:

Does that apply to the crowd thats trying to do their dailies? Because thats the vast majority of the people killing it. Because you know, the servers now usually have more than 20 people thats at 45, and those same people are trying to do all their dailies. 

I never once said that my computer is slow, my computer can run the game at ultra with everyone in the game, no I speak for the people. As I said, get off your high chair and see that not everyone has high end computers.

well the people have spoken, and they dont think blackwyrm is hard. so get off your low chair or relish sitting in the minority. 

i have no idea what u guys are doing... but i do love blackwyrm meat kebab... if u cant tank it, then dont... who said u need to tank bosses to kill em? ask a assassin for Crickets sake! if u cant kill it, then dont! Hit the boss, move far away, far far away, far away, far away, then let them kill it...and dont make ur life harder than a cerulean gon face meat... i honestly boiled it for a week...still its hard as a moonstone!

Cerulean lyn butt meat kebab is much softer and tastier btw...

5 minutes ago, Boscodash said:

well the people have spoken, and they dont think blackwyrm is hard. so get off your low chair or relish sitting in the minority. 

Yea dude, obviously "the people"  are us 8 people, and those who died over and over in the game trying to kill blackwyrm are bots. Gotcha.

Just now, Dreamer0526 said:

Yea dude, obviously "the people"  are us 8 people, and those who died over and over in the game trying to kill blackwyrm are bots. Gotcha.

well thats more of a count than your people who have showed up here. top kek. 

37 minutes ago, Boscodash said:

brilliant box can give up to 30+ soulstones per box, i know someone got the best citrine gem and its now sitting for 500g in auction house. 

That's not even the best thing about the drops. It can drop a ring that's almost on par with level 50 content rings LOL (aka OP @ 45). On that note, does anyone know how to time the roar? Still havent killed it yet... last time I tried It killed me during the last 1% Lol................ 

Is this what we do now? Complain when a boss is too hard even though other people have managed to kill it pretty easily? Looool. Might as well add in that Arena is too hard and we should nerf it to 1301 for Gold, 1302 for Plat, and 1303 for Diamond. Might as well nerf the dungeons too and make them Lv1 monsters. Can also nerf YouTube because looking up "Blackwyrm Guide" is way too hard to type. Man, replies need a nerf too, my fingers are cramping from typing all this oh my days!

9 hours ago, Dreamer0526 said:

So just because he can clear a boss, he is on a "high horse" (actual phrase). Also, this whole summoner OP spam is getting pretty dumb, too. If you did a bit of research, you'd know that summoners are getting tweaked in the upcoming patches. It isn't even hard to find the information when you're looking for other things.

So you can't clear a boss, don't do research to figure out HOW to clear a boss, come up with stupid shit to say about other classes, and don't look to make sure things may be getting done on that front already?

Blackwyrm HP is fine, but the lag is unbearable, while yes many people can handle the load, many others can't, and that alone is a problem.

The fight as it is right now requires many people, but surviving the fight with low FPS or game stuttering can be quite a challenge.

Aslo @enem you should do a bit of research, Blackwyrm farming atm provides the highest income in the game, more than crafting or dailies.

@Eternalx Blackwyrm patterns will repeat over and over, one of his attacks is a red cone facing the tank, the second time he does this will always be followed by roar, so even if you're lagging be ready to use your iframe after this move.

9 hours ago, Boscodash said:
20 minutes ago, Mizer said:

So just because he can clear a boss, he is on a "high horse" (actual phrase). Also, this whole summoner OP spam is getting pretty dumb, too. If you did a bit of research, you'd know that summoners are getting tweaked in the upcoming patches. It isn't even hard to find the information when you're looking for other things.

So you can't clear a boss, don't do research to figure out HOW to clear a boss, come up with stupid shit to say about other classes, and don't look to make sure things may be getting done on that front already?

well thats more of a count than your people who have showed up here. top kek. 

Keyword "getting tweaked" not right now. Dont give me that BS statement that sounds like its already is. You cant tell me future burger is amazing because its going to be made, thats stupid. In regards to summoners. At the PRESENT Summoners are Over Powered, and am I wrong? You're jsut another summoner who thinks its cool having 60k on the playing field.

And again, I will mention the fact that tanking the blackwyrm is near impossible WITH alot of people trying to kill it, because after all, they are there to get their dalies done, or are you gonna tell your entire faction to "hey, only a few of you are gonna get your dalies done, rest are gonna have to wait", while those trying to kill blackwyrm are getting killed by opposite factions. I know theres a video on how to kill the blackwyrm, but as I said you arent gonna get a faction to sit idle and watch as someone else get their dailies done. 

Archived