Blackwyrm

Dreamer0526

Oh, so you're complaining about the summoner having a pet now? Why bother having the class if you're trying to get rid of the one unique part of the class. Yes "getting tweaked" is right. They are. I'm sorry you feel so entitled as to think this needs to happen right this very moment. Perhaps you aren't around when Sins are the ones soloing bosses in brightstone ruins or when Destroyers do the same.

Perhaps you need to learn more awareness of your own crap before coming to a public forum and trolling because you lack information. Changes are planned for summoners. Why aren't they in the game yet? Probably because NA/EU is behind the asian servers. Why is that so hard to understand? Summoners aren't the only OP class, and you aren't the first to complain about them. By about a year or more at this point. It's like there is this whole other region where all this has already been said, and things are being done about it. It's weird that summoners are also not the current top classes in the pvp tournaments (that I've seen). Confuses me greatly to see BM's and KFM's up there when you're so adamant and positive that Summoners are so OP.

http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/113668-2015-season-1-tournament-offline-preliminary-results/

And yours and other's inability to finish Blackwyrm is no problem of mine or others here. Devs probably don't care about your inability to fight the boss too. Either get a group together like you're intended to, or shut up and skip the quest. You really think the boss is meant to just be zerged? Have fun with that.

So the real question here is.

Why is it .4 of a second to spam e for the jumpback?

Why is it that the start of his roar I immediately hit that s key two times and it doesn't go thru?

And while these "Pros" Will say "Be fast" or "Predict" I raise another question

What in the heck is the ability he has that Pulls you to  him?  This has to be because the tank isnt reseting his rotation. because no infromation shows a pull that he does that stuns you.

I stopped reading after about the 5 post. I am just here to say that, assuming your tank is GOOD and the group doesn't have random taunts (I am looking at all the summoners in the game, YOU KNOW YOU CAN TURN THAT OFF!!!!) fighting his is doable with low FPS. A good tank will keep his rotation Very predictable so you will always be able to dodge the roar.
That being said, the fact that the other faction can taunt blackwyrm even if its claimed if really *cricket*ed up because they can force it to use its pull... sigh. please fix.

The problem is that the servers can't handle all the players attacking the boss at the same time so 75% of the people will die several times due to massive lag. And it's not obvious for it to happen, because games like GW2 have managed these open world bosses just fine without ruining the experience for everyone without a 6000€ computer.

On 2/3/2016 at 9:08 PM, Dreamer0526 said:

Yea, and you probly think Summoners are balance too. People like you need to get off your high chair see that not everyone has high end computers. Freaking troll.

okay your basically that bronze player from league 8 year old on MW2 and the kid who's parents pay for his WOW account blackwyrm can easily be tanked with a simple ability rotation that faces him one direction poison spit on one spot on the map without tanking damage from anything but his roar which can be healed with attacks, if you want to complain make sure its actually unbalanced before hand.

-There's no shame in not understanding something, but there's a ton in not trying.

You dont have to die at all against him... only time you really cant help but die is when he some times starts spamming that pull ability while doing his normal abilities in unison.

If you disagree with me on the "you don't have to die" part, then you just don't understand his attacks patterns... there are a lot of people that do understand him and act accordingly. (basically try to dodge his "red telegraph attack" that is always going to do that 17-20k damage against most characters, by running away from him and other than that stay behind him while damaging him)

The boss is not hard, I tried to solo it and once you learn the pattern its rather easy, every ai with a set pattern becomes easy after a bit of practice. The reason I can't do it is my fps . I can run the game with highest settings and get 30-35 fps, once there are players it drops down. The thing that makes me lag the most is other players' skill particles. ~10 fps with 30+ppl on screen, when I die and every player disappears(during the animation where you float in the air for like 2 seconds) the fps goes back to normal. If there was a way to get rid of their skill particles I'd be so happy .-. Also the random fps spikes where I don't know whats going on for like 5 seconds lol.

it would be better if the keys of the box werent so crappy a drop. As it is, the normal mobs might drop it once in a haleys comet >.> the terrors are even more a pain in the aft than wyrm, even tho we found a nice positioning spot. And lo and behold its not a high key drop from them either hahaha.....GDI

wyrm boxes atm are just -1 inventory space. -2 if you add the quests cause quest box =/= boss box..... they wont stack.

On 2/3/2016 at 8:32 AM, Dreamer0526 said:

Keyword "getting tweaked" not right now. Dont give me that BS statement that sounds like its already is. You cant tell me future burger is amazing because its going to be made, thats stupid. In regards to summoners. At the PRESENT Summoners are Over Powered, and am I wrong? You're jsut another summoner who thinks its cool having 60k on the playing field.

And again, I will mention the fact that tanking the blackwyrm is near impossible WITH alot of people trying to kill it, because after all, they are there to get their dalies done, or are you gonna tell your entire faction to "hey, only a few of you are gonna get your dalies done, rest are gonna have to wait", while those trying to kill blackwyrm are getting killed by opposite factions. I know theres a video on how to kill the blackwyrm, but as I said you arent gonna get a faction to sit idle and watch as someone else get their dailies done. 

Just give it up its sad seeing you get eaten alive here.

12 minutes ago, Wintermaul said:

So no answer to my question about the pull that stuns you ? cool Glad to see League players on here

BW once made pull and lots of poison spam to me before getting again in the normal pattern lulz :D

Tanking Blackwyrm is actually easy. The real problem lies in fps drops,  cat taunts,  CCs, and people who have spec'd threat skills. I usually hide My UI when I'm tanking him to reduce a little bit of lag and just randomly press buttons. Hiding UI really helps a lot. It takes some time getting used to it though

Archived