Bot hackers ruined the game (MUST SEE FOR LATE GAME) - video + evidence + GG BnS

DarkkyShadow

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Farinali said:

its called glitch, thanks for the video, hope some dev will watch this

More glitches. lol... But my pet did take damage? but I did not?

If you are a programmer, you know it is easier to do godmode for players rather than pets :) 

1 minute ago, DarkkyShadow said:

More glitches. lol... But my pet did take damage? but I did not?

If you are a programmer, you know it is easier to do godmode for players rather than pets :) 

Dude, just give up.  It's over.  Youtube more bot videos, make a comparison.  

OR, you can just stop, playing, the game.  If it's ruining it for you (whatever you want to think it is (fyi it's not)) move on.

Just now, DarkkyShadow said:

Petal storm does not work for it....... come on xD have you even tried it? 

i have seen it many times on ru tho they do it outside of the aoe area (kinda glitchy i guess but they havent really fix it so i dont know) and if they have train it to 20% hp the video makes perfect sense (all of this makes sense if the cat is on the def side otherwise i dont know)

31 minutes ago, DarkkyShadow said:

But you see? This thread isn't about me :(

This thread is about the hackers. Sure, everyone else used that method. They are all pros. But look at all of the evidences. Don't tell me it is coincidence. 
Because it is not.

What evidence?

A video created by a player who doesn't seem to know what Soulshields are actually better then others? Or by a summoner who barely recalls their cat or sets to taunt to avoid it getting damaged a lot? 

Recording something as evidence must actually include the evidence. Oh and the "porting" to channels, is not hacking, thats called "changing channels" while doing it all at the same time is more then likely organized via a VOIP program. (TS3, Vent, Deicord, mumble, skype, ect....)

Put your faction dobok on and hit them a few times, they will attack back. 

I think this gameis for gold farming. It was designed for gold farming, and I would guess the makers of the game are gold farmers. No other mmo has anything like this or f they did, it wa crushed immediately. The mentality between Koreans and the rest of the world about gaming is extremely different. THe korean market place has no morality, and shows in the design and tools for bots in this game.

What got my attention is how they simultaneously jumped on the tent. I have not seen groups of separate players move so insync. Someone would always linger, or jump later. How downright basic some skill rotations have been, like the FM in video. I might be mistaken, but that FM did nothing to maximize their damage output, or rotate skills. I do not have a solid option on this, if this is really a group of botts, or well organized gold farmers, or maybe real players. But some behaviour dose seem questionable.

The point of this vid isn't his gear or how good he is. The point is that after some time he takes no damage while his cat takes damage normally and dies. Some people saying it's petal dance, but you get a small animation when you dodge with petal dance and there is no animation in this vid. Plus i think petal dance is for projectiles only, correct me if i am wrong.

7 hours ago, dragoaskani said:

24k hp summoner, aka shit gear, no wonder your dps is too low to get anything. also doesnt look like bots, looks like an organized group, we do this on Mushin all the time.

Lol? U call shit gear after seeing hp? My summoner have 26k hp, 1950 crit and 370 attack power.

pls go

2 hours ago, Epinephrine said:

Lol? U call shit gear after seeing hp? My summoner have 26k hp, 1950 crit and 370 attack power.

pls go

And you are too stupid to understand the gear difference between a 24k and 26k setup on summoners. So perhaps you should go to KR and learn how to play right.

Bots can do much more than act like a bot. The bots most of you are used to are low class gold farming bots. Their names are mumble jumble because they are of no importance and easily disposable. There are bots out there that can do much more than that. I've played games where the bots act like someone is actually playing and will even respond to you if you talk to them. Although a bit limited on their dictionary but enough to bypass 90% detection by human players.  This game should be no exception considering the actual amount of time it has been released overseas.

I've myself already caught a couple of bots in the game already like this leveling my alts. They are certainly there and are bound to influx. They don't have mumble names and can be premium users too. They are easier to distinguish in the cinderlands; Primarily, because there is a way to test. Which will not be discuss. And NCSOFT's police protects them so I will just look the other way. Tickets are useless; I don't even bother. It always is in every mmo.

There are two reasons to deny this type of bot exist.

1. You're intelligence need to keep up with the time. So go learn

2. You use it and don't want it to get caught cuz then you will need a new/updated program

12 hours ago, xSket said:

Pretty obvious that these are not bots.

I don't know if there was sarcasm there, because you forgot your Kappa... but if you couldn't see that these are clearly bots, you should probably actually watch the entire video. You can clearly see them all at 8:20 all at the sametime run towards the loot, then all turn around and jump to the same spot? nah clearly not. Not to mention the fact every single one is a summoner. 

25 minutes ago, Shauneh said:

I don't know if there was sarcasm there, because you forgot your Kappa... but if you couldn't see that these are clearly bots, you should probably actually watch the entire video. You can clearly see them all at 8:20 all at the sametime run towards the loot, then all turn around and jump to the same spot? nah clearly not. Not to mention the fact every single one is a summoner. 

Exactly. The video shows far more of evidences, but apparently some just don't see them.

39 minutes ago, pinkpiggy said:

all i saw was someone acting like a child, getting upset over the fact that people with actual skill play this game. and then proceeded to loot BOTH bosses after partaking in the "hacking" and "botting" and "cheating".

Again, do not direct anything at me personally. 

Thread is  here to talk about bot/hackers. 

2 hours ago, DarkkyShadow said:

I just don't get why some people defended the bot/hackers/gold farmers so much last night. It was like literally people trying to defend those hackers.

We need to bring a mod here and just do something about this officially. 

its because next time they can use the hack too and buy from gold farmers. such obvious why u no understand?

If this is the same Darkkyshadow that was in Aion, I find it funny that for someone who was accused of hacking ALL of the time in that game is making video's showing hackers.

However, their behaviour is botlike and the fact that they are all summoners is mildly amusing.  They all have the profane weapon too, so either it was an event for summoners seeing as no one likes us or it was just a clan thing.  Speaking of which, if there are clan names, should try and find the leader of the clan to see if the 'bot' is actually a bot or not. 

Archived